View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 24 Sep 2017 04:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Street Fighter V - the best fighting game now even better! 
Team Wowboy

Gamertag: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb
GameHED wrote:
I can hear this hum noise too mostly during night when it is silent. vvvwoom vvvoom vvwoom sounds like a harley davidson growling.

If you guys hear the hum let me know.

I've definitely heard it a few times. Really early in the morning between 3 and 6am. At first I thought I was getting tinnitus, but I never hear it at any other time during the day, even when it's silent.

11 Feb 2017 01:29 pm

Gamertag: Thread Killer
PSN ID: Cool_-_Z
Steam ID: Bell end
There's a free beta of this on steam available to play today until the 4th of April, to test out new netcode or something. Don't know the specifics but I'm going to give it a try.

Copy paste from steam
Quote:
Hello again Online World Warriors!
This is a reminder that today marks the beginning of the new Capcom Fighters Network PC Beta Test. Players will be able to help test out the new CFN servers and get a preview of the upcoming Season 2 Balance Updates. For full details on both, check out our previous blogposts here[www.capcom-unity.com] and here[www.capcom-unity.com]. Once again, this new beta test will be limited to Steam users only, but will be completely FREE to play for both current and new players.

30 Mar 2017 05:19 pm

Gamertag: Thread Killer
PSN ID: Cool_-_Z
Steam ID: Bell end
Can I really not choose my character before a fight outside of "Battle Lounge"? (besides changing my "favourite character") It's getting frustrating.
Also, hard to find a match, ESPECIALLY for a free beta :?

01 Apr 2017 05:21 pm
didn't like his last rank.

Candy Arse > :suicide:

08 Jun 2017 01:00 am
Team Wowboy

Anyone else watching Evo?

Tekken7 and Smash were great, but this is on the next level. Awesome stuff. That 'Gief play.....

17 Jul 2017 02:01 pm
Elite Ginger

You know I am - I hope Itazan wins the whole thing, watching high level Zangief play is so enjoyable. He downloaded Moke in their set just now.

Also crossing my fingers for Super SF5 + Sagat announcement after the tournament...

17 Jul 2017 02:07 pm
Elite Ginger

Welp there goes Itazan, but that set with Tokido was fucking sick. Super aggressive play from both!

17 Jul 2017 02:31 pm
Team Wowboy

Yeah, sad to see gief out.
Hope Akuma gets this. I don't want to see Cammy in the GF.

17 Jul 2017 02:41 pm
Elite Ginger

Fuck Tokido went on an absolute tear! Ripped through Kazunoko and basically downloaded Punk who was the favourite going into the tournament. Complete rampage!

17 Jul 2017 03:10 pm
Team Wowboy

Yep. I would have preferred to have seen a closer battle there. What a rout.

17 Jul 2017 03:38 pm
Makes poor choices in hats

Gamertag: Hercy
Why is "downloaded" being used in this context? Is this how the kids are talking now?

17 Jul 2017 03:40 pm
Elite Ginger

Downloaded has been an FGC term for quite some time now.

17 Jul 2017 03:49 pm
Cheats

Gamertag: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Mii: GenerationX_2k
Steam ID: Gen X
It's YOLO and REKT for the FGC generation. :lol:

selfish wrote:
Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.

Currently playing: Yakuza 0

17 Jul 2017 05:40 pm
Profile WWW
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Whoa Abigail looks like a mutant from a battletoads or teenage mutant ninja turtle game:

Seriously they should have made his body morph when he gets super angry like in Final Fight. His body should turn red and he punches you into the wall then you bounce and then he grabs you mid air winds up his fist juggernaut style and then punches you down into the ground head first (think of it like overhead slam in tennis) and then finally piledrives you after you bounce off the ground. Abigail was the only guy in final fight that didn't use the tit bash move and instead chooses punches. Since he can grab from distance this made him extremely cheap if you didn't have a melee weapon like a sword or pipe in final fight.

Good to see they will put in Guy's ninja teacher from SF Alpha (according to eurogamer, might be fake news)

Capcom is making everyone so bulky and heavy. I guess this is an over-reaction to SF3 Third Strike having such a skinny guy (Remy) in it so now they are overdoing it with body proportions by going all gears of war on them lol The wierd thing is I didn't like how skinny Gen appeared in SF4 and thought they made him too weak looking like a frail old guy instead of a elite killer with beefy body who has powerful explosive moves. (the only tradeoff being he is short but flexible like an acrobat) Someone needs to be in charge of controlling how exaggerated capcom is allowed to make things. Once the size gets too ridiculous it makes the game a bit too hard to take seriously imo

He is the strongest boss in Final Fight so I suppose they wanted to make something so intimidating that you'd think Hugo was little guy in relation to him. (he could be considered the king of that Andores family in Final Fight)

edit:

people in the comments section are fucking funny:
Quote:
Chris Ross12 hours ago
No Sagat, No Blanka, No Dee Jay, No Fei Long, No T. Hawk, No Rolento, No Guy, No Cody, No Sodom, No Yun/Yang, No Dudley, No Sakura, No Hugo, And No other characters that deserve to be in this game.... But yet we get a cannibalistic Samoan, a A Kim Kardashian looking BJJ chick with giant boobs, a Russian ice manipulator, Ed who has to be the most lamest character to date, An Arabic wind manipulator which I love how Crapcom decided to unveil him on 9/11.... Real tasteful guys!, and now we get this monstrosity..........

Someone at Capcom needs to get fired for these decisions....

arabic wind manipulator revealed on 911.. hahaha The barbarian guy you have to admit was fucking cool. It's the ultimate Warrior without the license. More stuff like that is needed.

I think capcom should put in one joke character: A midget who dresses like Viewtiful Joe and fights really well. I want to see a midget beating up full size characters like Abigail.

18 Jul 2017 02:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20