Nintendo switch thread for mental patients

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Mavy
XBL ID: Mavy
PSN ID: iwantalogin

Re: NINTENDO SWITCH - $399 @ JB HIFI (HURRY - TODAY ONLY!!!)

Post by Mavy »

So. Bought a switch today. $299. Still overpriced but at least I still have my legs. Playing with only one arm may prove to be difficult though.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

$299? :?

Where from? (that's ridiculously cheap) and what game/s did you get? :)
Lepo5
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted

Post by Lepo5 »

Jasper wrote:
Lepo5 wrote:Imagine Jasper producing offspring *shudder*
You seriously come across as a fat paedophile. Sorry, but you just do come across as someone who would molest his own daughter. :?
Well I don't know what makes you think I'm fat.
Candy Arse wrote:
Lepo the Legend gave me his pair for free.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

I have no idea what you're talking about, kids these days watch lets play on youtube. Once again, out of touch.

They know exactly what they like and what they want.

My kids especially love watching Good Game, they're always hitting me up on stuff they want to play after watching that.

Ask yourself Rocco why nintendo needs to give away free toys in happy meals.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:If you're going to jump on board the Nintendo train...you need to know there's a prerequisite to first learn how to speak the language of Nintendo! :)

Us Nintendo fans don't say indie...we say "Nindie". :keke:

You will be happy to learn that the Nintendo Switch is in fact the BEST platform for "Nindie" games. :up:

Even Candy Arse said so in a previous post... :wink:

Candy Arse wrote:I fucking love the system. I think it's Nintendo's best hardware, easily, since the SNES. For indie games it's pretty much my go-to machine now as you don't need grunt to run them and the ability to take it all away on trips etc is brilliant. It's also the first system where I actually have no interest in buying physical copies of games. It makes total sense to buy digital for this thing.

http://www.games-ranch.com/forum/viewto ... ie#p434090" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also Jim Sterling recently made a video discussing how the Nintendo Switch is now the best platform to play the world's best "Nindie" games...
It's good to see Jasper recognises my expertise and appreciates it so much I'm the first expert he refers to when touting the strength of indie games on Switch even though he never plays them himself.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

lestat wrote:Ask yourself Rocco why nintendo needs to give away free toys in happy meals.
OMFG.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You shady motherfucker! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You went back and edited your original post from a few hours ago regarding McDonald's. Your original post was about how children these days don't give a fuck about Mario, and that McDonald's doesn't even have Mario toys for Happy Meals anymore.

In the edited post (below), you are now arguing the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of the point you had originally made earlier today (because I owned you in a follow up post)... :redface:
lestat wrote:why they have to stooped to throwing in mario toys in McHappy meals to try and attract young kids.
The only fucking reason I made the below post in response to your original post, was to inform you that you were WRONG and in fact McDonald's does have Happy Meals with Mario toys...
Jasper wrote:And FYI - McDonald's & Nintendo still partner together to have Happy Meals with Super Mario Bros branded toys...including here in Australia just last month! :roll:

guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Jasper wrote:This coming from the maggi noodle slurping broke cunt who confessed to eating nothing but supermarket noodles for weeks to be able to afford to buy a gaming system. :lol:
LoL.....confessed?? Not how I remember it you little lying cunt. You can keep believing that, but it ain't going to change your little shitty life in shitty Blacktown.

A life where you confessed you need to sell your old Nintendo hardware/software just to be able to afford to upgrade to the latest console. A life where you get so excited cause you can make a measly 30 bucks selling some shitty Mario hat on Ebay....Fucken Jackpot!!!
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Liar...liar, GutterCUNT's meaty pussy lips on fire! :down:

Here's you grasping with your pathetic reality of having to eat supermarket 2 MINUTE NOODLES for weeks to be able to afford to buy a PS4 & XB1... :redface:

gutterCUNT wrote:The delema of purchasing what first or just fuck it and go both and live on 2 minute noodles for a few weeks.

http://www.games-ranch.com/forum/viewto ... es#p361470" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Like the povo bitch you are, you then had to go through another full week of eating nothing but supermarket 2 MINUTE NOODLES to be able to afford to buy some geeky figurines... :redface:

gutterCUNT wrote:Ahhhh Fuck!!! Received a 2nd confirmation that both the Dutch and Predator 1 statues are on there way. Both coming on the same day, looks like 2 minute noodles for me for that week for every meal...

http://www.games-ranch.com/forum/viewto ... es#p343317" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Jasper wrote:Liar...liar, GutterCUNT's meaty pussy lips on fire! :down:

Here's you grasping with your pathetic reality of having to eat supermarket 2 MINUTE NOODLES for weeks to be able to afford to buy a PS4 & XB1... :redface:

gutterCUNT wrote:The delema of purchasing what first or just fuck it and go both and live on 2 minute noodles for a few weeks.
Yep I don't see no confession there of it actually happening. But hey i bought 2 consoles. You purchase one by trading in old wares like a broke povo from Blacktown.

Jasper wrote: Like the povo bitch you are, you then had to go through another full week of eating nothing but supermarket 2 MINUTE NOODLES to be able to afford to buy some geeky figurines... :redface:

gutterCUNT wrote:Ahhhh Fuck!!! Received a 2nd confirmation that both the Dutch and Predator 1 statues are on there way. Both coming on the same day, looks like 2 minute noodles for me for that week for every meal...
Yep 2 32" Geeky Statues worth 800 bucks each. Was getting 1 every couple of weeks like a broke bitch I guess. But hey you get excited like you won the Lotto cause you made a measly 30 bucks on Ebay with a shitty Mario cap.....
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote:Ask yourself Rocco why nintendo needs to give away free toys in happy meals.
OMFG.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You shady motherfucker! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You went back and edited your original post from a few hours ago regarding McDonald's. Your original post was about how children these days don't give a fuck about Mario, and that McDonald's doesn't even have Mario toys for Happy Meals anymore.

In the edited post (below), you are now arguing the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of the point you had originally made earlier today (because I owned you in a follow up post)... :redface:
lestat wrote:why they have to stooped to throwing in mario toys in McHappy meals to try and attract young kids.
The only fucking reason I made the below post in response to your original post, was to inform you that you were WRONG and in fact McDonald's does have Happy Meals with Mario toys...
Jasper wrote:And FYI - McDonald's & Nintendo still partner together to have Happy Meals with Super Mario Bros branded toys...including here in Australia just last month! :roll:

No I never changed anything, I have kids, we occasionally get happy meals and they always have junky toys for the latest movie trying to get kids interested in it. I have a few of these mario characters in the house btw.

The fact nintendo has to stoop to fucking happy meal toys to get kids interested is a sign they've lost touch with young kids and I see it. Notice the wording in that ad Jasper "Discover the world", kids don't know what the fuck is Mario.

Pokemon is their strongest brand right now with young kids.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Mine craft is big with kids lestat.

Nintendo has the best portable version of the Minecraft ports.

Which is why I wonder whether nintendo will one day clone it like Square enix did with Dragno Quest builders.

Mario Builders with mario stylede physics and Wario style demolition of blocks would be amazing. You build pipes to warp from place to place as mario, and Wario is about breaking blocks to gather the materials and treasure. And bowser is sending out koopa and hammer bros to wreck your base. And you can fight them by punching them or butt stomping them and using their shells to craft shields. You can pick from those 3 classes. You can breed yoshis and use them as horses. Sell loot to shops for coins. Blow up environments with bombs. The kids will abandom minecraft for Mario World builders. Nintendo still hasn't got thier own survival game yet..

Come on nintendo you know you can do this and stop Microsoft leeching off of your platform... Combine mario maker with minecraft already. Stop stalling.
Last edited by GameHED on 25 Nov 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Sonic is the strongest brand of my 6yo boy. Not getting him into wearing undersized t-shirts and going to shitty Nintendo conventions. :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Picked up Super Mario Odyssey from Ozgameshop for $62, should arrive Monday. Pretty excited, have fond memories of playing the Super NES around Xmas in summer.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Poor Candy Arse waking up this morning... :lol:

Mavy

Re: NINTENDO SWITCH CROWNED TIME MAGAZINE'S GADGET OF THE YE

Post by Mavy »

Harvey Norman were out of stock of Mario Odyssey when I picked up the switch so haven't got any games yet.

Tried the demo of Pokemon tournament. Surprised how blurry everything looks on the screen. This will most likely be a Mario and Zelda box only.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

That could be a side effect of masturbating ( I’ll let GameHED explain the details and backstory).

Besides Mario, you should keep your eye on Zelda, if you haven’t got it already. Those are the two must haves.

Jasper will post the rest of the must have since he’s subscribed to this thread and probably just received an email saying someone has posted.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

How about Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle? :)

It's basically Mario XCOM - and it received fantastic reviews (including from Edge who scored the game an incredible 9/10). :up:

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is also officially the best rated Ubisoft game in THREE FUCKING YEARS!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Anyone who says they cannot justify purchasing a Nintendo Switch (the premium platform for exclusive games) is a fucking fool... :down:

* The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

* Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

* Arms

* Splatoon 2

* Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

* Pokkén Tournament

* Fire Emblem Warriors

* Super Mario Odyssey

* Xenoblade Chronicles 2

* Kirby Star Allies

* Pikmin 4

* Octopath Traveler (brand new Square-Enix IP game)

* Yoshi

* Pokemon (brand new mainline game)

* Metroid Prime 4

* Fire Emblem (brand new mainline game)

* Shin Megami Tensei 4

Furthermore third party developers like Platinum Games, Square-Enix, Bandai Namco, etc who have multiple major unannounced Nintendo Switch EXCLUSIVE games in development. :)

Not to mention Nintendo of course (who only have one game platform to develop for going forward - no more time/money/energy being wasted on developing for multiple game platforms), who have a ton of unannounced Nintendo Switch games also in development (e.g. we still don't know anything about the top secret game that Retro Studios has been developing for almost four fucking years).... :shock:
Last edited by Jasper on 25 Nov 2017 03:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:Image
How about Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle? :)

It's basically Mario XCOM - and it received fantastic reviews (including from Edge who scored the game an incredible 9/10). :up:

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is also officially the best rated Ubisoft game in THREE FUCKING YEARS!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Probably best to avoid this baby version of XCOM -

https://www.giantbomb.com/reviews/mario ... /1900-776/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The out-of-combat drudgery and late-game enemy design are probably the only negative things about Mario + Rabbids, but they end up casting a large shadow over the experience as a whole. That's not to say that the game should have just been some friendly cakewalk from start to finish--the game's got difficulty options that ensure that anyone should be able to get through the fights with enough persistence--but the way the game changes things up near the end makes the combat feel like a chore on any setting. It's an unfortunate shift that mars the final product quite a bit. This is still a wild ride with a handful of amazing moments, but the gameplay part of it needs more variety than it has, so the whole thing ends up coming back down to earth and feeling a little disappointing by the end.
Think I'll stick to the superior XCOM game - XCOM itself :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Candy Arse wrote:Think I'll stick to the superior XCOM game - XCOM itself :lol:
Poor Candy Arse getting OWNED on his 40th birthday... :fight

SORRY BABES...BUT MARIO + RABBIDS: KINGDOM BATTLE REVIEWS ARE FUCKING FANTASTIC!!! :up:

Eurogamer: Recommended

This wonky crossover is the unlikely source of a superbly designed tactical combat challenge as well as a charmingly silly adventure.

TIME: 10/10

It's a fan service fractal that works both as a gonzo strategy masterpiece and series love letter. It's a studio-publisher (Ubisoft) that's been around nearly as long as Nintendo's been making video games, reflecting all the whimsy and allure of a franchise that's sold half a billion copies worldwide. I blaspheme, but if you've ever wondered what an archetypal Nintendo game made not-by-Nintendo would look like, here you go.

Gamespot: 9/10
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle exudes off-beat optimism that never dissolves. It's a consistent delight, no matter how challenging the road becomes, because Kingdom Battle's unique turn-based tactics system is in every way a pleasure to engage with. Coupled with the annoyingly infectious allure of Rabbids, and the always delightful, colorful world of the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is an implausibly engrossing formula that is positively challenging and endlessly charming.[/i][/b]
Hardcore Gamer: 9/10

While not a traditional Mario or Rabbids game, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle contains enough elements from both franchises to appeal to fans of either series. The lighthearted humor and silly visuals combined with a surprisingly deep battle system make this unexpected crossover a delight to play.
Game Informer: 8.5/10

I was as skeptical as anyone when I heard the words “Mario” and “XCOM” uttered in the same sentence, but Kingdom Battle didn’t just prove me wrong – it ended up being my favorite Mario game in recent years. Nintendo and Ubisoft took a big risk working together outside their comfort zones, and that risk paid off.
EGM: 85/10

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle delivers a solid all-around experience that takes advantage of the strengths of both Mario and the Rabbids — making for one of the most surprisingly enjoyable game experiences you’re likely to have this year.
Gamespace: 8.5/10

If you own a Nintendo Switch, you want this game, period. I didn’t know I wanted this mashup, but now that we have it, I can’t wait for the DLC, and I definitely want sequels.
US Gamer: 4.5/5

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is a game that sounds like it shouldn't be any good. On the contrary, Ubisoft has crafted a charming adventure for Mario and its Rabbids. The game streamlines the strategy combat experience while still offering surprising depth. Its world is absolutely beautiful, full of color, life, and hints of Mario's long history. Mario + Rabbids has no right being this good.
Polygon: 8/10

Mario + Rabbids manages to walk a narrow road, offering up a legitimately challenging squad tactics experience without alienating the family friendly Mario audience.
DualShockers: 8/10

While the allure of these two franchises coming together may be the draw for many, the surprising depth to its combat and the replayability that it offers are the real highlights.
TheSixthAxis: 8/10

As strange as Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle sounds on paper, there are some really good ideas in the mix. Having XCOM's battle gameplay presented in a more light lighthearted fashion and greatly enhancing character movement are both excellent touches.
[/size]

Pocket Gamer - 9/10

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is a gorgeous, amusing, and challenging turn-based strategy that's easily the best exclusive on Nintendo Switch so far. I'm just as surprised as you are.

Trusted Reviews - 4/5

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is yet another great Nintendo Switch exclusive, and one of the most original Mario titles we’ve seen in a long time. Just be prepared for the sharp difficulty spikes, and don’t expect the game to go easy on you.

Games Radar - 4/5

Mario + Rabbids gives you the action and strategy of XCOM in a way that does justice both to Mario and to the Rabbid’s kooky style. Ubi’s big E3 surprise is an unmissable Switch game.

Easy Allies - 4.5/5

Mario + Rabbids is a great game that has a lot of unique elements you simply can’t find in other strategy RPGs. Ubisoft puts all concerns to rest with an amazing effort that hopefully paves the way for more collaborations with Nintendo.

Last edited by Jasper on 25 Nov 2017 04:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:
Oh really now? 8)

SORRY BABES...BUT MARIO + RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE REVIEWS ARE FUCKING FANTASTIC!!! :up:

This wonky crossover is the unlikely source of a superbly designed tactical combat challenge as well as a charmingly silly adventure.

It's a fan service fractal that works both as a gonzo strategy masterpiece and series love letter. It's a studio-publisher (Ubisoft) that's been around nearly as long as Nintendo's been making video games, reflecting all the whimsy and allure of a franchise that's sold half a billion copies worldwide. I blaspheme, but if you've ever wondered what an archetypal Nintendo game made not-by-Nintendo would look like, here you go.

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle exudes off-beat optimism that never dissolves. It's a consistent delight, no matter how challenging the road becomes, because Kingdom Battle's unique turn-based tactics system is in every way a pleasure to engage with. Coupled with the annoyingly infectious allure of Rabbids, and the always delightful, colorful world of the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is an implausibly engrossing formula that is positively challenging and endlessly charming.[/i][/b]

While not a traditional Mario or Rabbids game, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle contains enough elements from both franchises to appeal to fans of either series. The lighthearted humor and silly visuals combined with a surprisingly deep battle system make this unexpected crossover a delight to play.

I was as skeptical as anyone when I heard the words “Mario” and “XCOM” uttered in the same sentence, but Kingdom Battle didn’t just prove me wrong – it ended up being my favorite Mario game in recent years. Nintendo and Ubisoft took a big risk working together outside their comfort zones, and that risk paid off.

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle delivers a solid all-around experience that takes advantage of the strengths of both Mario and the Rabbids — making for one of the most surprisingly enjoyable game experiences you’re likely to have this year.

If you own a Nintendo Switch, you want this game, period. I didn’t know I wanted this mashup, but now that we have it, I can’t wait for the DLC, and I definitely want sequels.

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is a game that sounds like it shouldn't be any good. On the contrary, Ubisoft has crafted a charming adventure for Mario and its Rabbids. The game streamlines the strategy combat experience while still offering surprising depth. Its world is absolutely beautiful, full of color, life, and hints of Mario's long history. Mario + Rabbids has no right being this good.

Mario + Rabbids manages to walk a narrow road, offering up a legitimately challenging squad tactics experience without alienating the family friendly Mario audience.

While the allure of these two franchises coming together may be the draw for many, the surprising depth to its combat and the replayability that it offers are the real highlights.

As strange as Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle sounds on paper, there are some really good ideas in the mix. Having XCOM's battle gameplay presented in a more light lighthearted fashion and greatly enhancing character movement are both excellent touches.
[/size]

Pocket Gamer - 9/10

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is a gorgeous, amusing, and challenging turn-based strategy that's easily the best exclusive on Nintendo Switch so far. I'm just as surprised as you are.

Trusted Reviews - 4/5

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is yet another great Nintendo Switch exclusive, and one of the most original Mario titles we’ve seen in a long time. Just be prepared for the sharp difficulty spikes, and don’t expect the game to go easy on you.

Games Radar - 4/5

Mario + Rabbids gives you the action and strategy of XCOM in a way that does justice both to Mario and to the Rabbid’s kooky style. Ubi’s big E3 surprise is an unmissable Switch game.

Easy Allies - 4.5/5

Mario + Rabbids is a great game that has a lot of unique elements you simply can’t find in other strategy RPGs. Ubisoft puts all concerns to rest with an amazing effort that hopefully paves the way for more collaborations with Nintendo.

So you're comparing Mario XCOM to the PS Vita version of the original? Of course you are - literally every other version of XCOM and XCOM 2 have scored higher than XCOM for babies :lol: :fight: :lol:
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Jasper wrote:
Oh really now? 8)

SORRY BABES...BUT MARIO + RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE REVIEWS ARE FUCKING FANTASTIC!!! :up:

[/size]

Pocket Gamer - 9/10

Trusted Reviews - 4/5

Games Radar - 4/5

Easy Allies - 4.5/5

Thanks for informing me what publications such as Gamespace, Easy Allies and Polygon thought about the game.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Don't listen to Jasper, he basically bullshits whenever he can to cater for his own agenda. M-com is no match for the superior X-com. Yeah, totally a hairy arsed troll.

Example....
Jasper wrote:

Reality....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by t0mby on 25 Nov 2017 08:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Mavy

Post by Mavy »

Yeah figured that.

Problem with the list is I already own the first two games on another platform and nothing else on the list interests me other than Mario Odyssey.

If they weren't asking full price I'd probably but Mario kart again for portability but $80? Didn't pay that much for it on the Wii U!
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Yeah I think re-releases should be cheaper. It's the perfect game for portable play though._

Capcom needs to put all the old street fighter games on switch like SF3 third strike and street fighter alpha 3 max. Arcade fighters suit portable systems. Tiny screen of portable devices with the low res graphics of old classic games go together like hand in a glove. No pixelated look on massive tv which makes sprites look bad with smoothing filter.
The battery life also suits these games.

BTW I think all the best wii u titles should be ported to switch to give them a second chance since wii u sold so bad and many people who didn't get a wii u (which is a lot) would have missed out on the opportunity to play those games. IE Bayonetta 2 for example. With Switch sales doing well this is an easy opportunity to make some easy money and pad the library for those who wanted true portable versions of those 10 out of 10 scoring games.
Maybe enhance them a bit to encourage existing owners of the game to upgrade to newest version.
The recent re-master of yakuza 1 on ps4 looks great. Last gen shit is what Switch needs right now. It had a great library like the dreamcast and latecomers would not have seen those titles as a result of not owning the platform. Also If nintendo release them at a discounted price there will be previous owners buying them up again just to get the upgrade to a true portable edtion on cart. They kinda already did it with portable versions of games like Hyrule Warriors on 3DS. But that was weaker machine. Now they can just give people the Wii U ones with Switch.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto