Very Regular Member

Re: Playstation 4 thread

Post by Rorschach »

GameHED wrote:
Candy Arse wrote:?
Guys like Rorschach need to STFU.
:lol:

Fuck you're a moron. List of things GameHED hasn't done this year to date -

1. Faced off against Boomy or Candy despite being called out multiple times. Punk coward that will sit behind a keyboard but won't put up.

2. Supported an indie game and probably never will. :lol:

3. Code a game.

4. Play a game with a friend.

5. Be considered a cool person.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

PC is doomed.

One example:
Gamestop is able to make money on retro gaming stuff because old console games still have value:
But for pc you can't do this because eveyone can just go to Candy's house to obtain pirated copy. That's why triple A games go to us console gamers while you guys get ports of our games.

You think you are better than console people but in fact you are co-dependent on us much like the snobby people of Naboo are dependent on the swamp-dwelling Gungans to live. (see star wars episode 1)

It's been discussed so many times. Console is where cool people go. PC is just for those who want to show off because they are nacissistic people who want attention. We don't want games to be unfinished and patched 10 years after the initial release because the developer couldn't complete it. Or have DRM that locks up the games so you can't play if the server isn't up.

If console turns more like PC platforms, quality will go down. I can promise it. Because console games today are slowly becoming less stable and need updates so often. And games are having modes taken out of them to cater to a small group, causing old school console gamers to get pissed and avoid the abuse by boycotting. (SF5 sales show that people got angry at PC-like treatment) Console gamers are used to finished games. So when you guys try to use us as balance testers it makes us wish for the days of old when companies made full games.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Square Enix bringing all KH games to the PS4:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... 4-in-march" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

excellent stuff. Hopefully this means 60fps? Never bought the ps3 remasters.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

PC gaming is the best its ever been - superior versions of console games, virtual reality, exclusive games all over the place, far lower barrier to entry than ever before...and here's CrackHED saying PC gaming is doomed. Sure thing brah :lol:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Bullshit candy.

Skyrim ps4 remaster has better fx than master race oiginal:
ignore this troll tomby. He is just angry that Red Dead Redemption 1 is still exclusive to console.

Even though console is undepowered it still gives better details. Imagine if console were upgradeable? You'd have nothing to play.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... remastered" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
However, in addition to the upgrades, there are actually some downgrades too - the Xbox One and PC versions of the Special Edition actually feature heavily compressed audio, and actually sound worse than the original release of the game - an unfortunate situation we also witnessed recently with 2K's BioShock remasters. The good news is that the PS4 version actually has enhanced audio compared to the original release, and Bethesda is aware of the issues on the other platforms, suggesting that a fix is in the pipeline.
:lol: pc game gets sloppy seconds treatment requiring modders to fix it once again. Get your own games PC gamers. Elder Scrolls is a console franchise now (as you can see with the dumbing down of systems) and all you will see is ports of console title to pc rather than exclusive to pc, built for that platform. If this comes to Switch I will be able to play on the bus with the ability to ride yoshi instead of a horse. :up: PC getting more doomed each day..
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Imagine if console were upgradeable?

Yeah, we can, they're called PCs Image
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

GameHED wrote:Bullshit candy.

ignore this troll tomby. He is just angry that Red Dead Redemption 1 is still exclusive to console.

Even though console is undepowered it still gives better details. Imagine if console were upgradeable? You'd have nothing to play.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... remastered" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
However, in addition to the upgrades, there are actually some downgrades too - the Xbox One and PC versions of the Special Edition actually feature heavily compressed audio, and actually sound worse than the original release of the game - an unfortunate situation we also witnessed recently with 2K's BioShock remasters. The good news is that the PS4 version actually has enhanced audio compared to the original release, and Bethesda is aware of the issues on the other platforms, suggesting that a fix is in the pipeline.
:lol: pc game gets sloppy seconds treatment requiring modders to fix it once again. Get your own games PC gamers. Elder Scrolls is a console franchise now (as you can see with the dumbing down of systems) and all you will see is ports of console title to pc rather than exclusive to pc, built for that platform. If this comes to Switch I will be able to play on the bus with the ability to ride yoshi instead of a horse. :up: PC getting more doomed each day..
Cool story bro, except Skyrim Remaster is also on PC and runs much higher than the 30fps on consoles :lol: :fight: :lol:

:suicide: GameHED :suicide:
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

And it's free for those who owned the legendary edition, I see on steam Candy and I fit that description. 8)
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

I noticed the Legendary Edition was in my library yesterday. The Master Race is generous
Transvestite Wasp

Post by Transvestite Wasp »

[youtube][/youtube]
GameHED wrote:Bullshit candy.

The PC version looks much sharper and the frame rate difference is stark -- the PS4 really struggles at times https://youtu.be/eGw-qkXb6OM?t=91. The PS4 does have more vegetation in places, but i'm far too distracted by the markedly inferior image quality and frame rate to enjoy it.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

lestat wrote:And it's free for those who owned the legendary edition, I see on steam Candy and I fit that description. 8)
I downloaded it the other day. So not only do I have the superior version of Skyrim Remastered, Bethesda gifted it to me for being a good member of the Master Race :up:
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Looking at trading in my PS4 for the new pro, cause the bluray drive is starting to sound fucked and the extra HDD is needed. Which means no more P.T. is there any way to transfer it too the new console??
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

Oh yeah! I still have P.T. on my Ps4 still.. don't want to lose that.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Shit, never thought about that, might use that as a selling point now. :up:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

You'd have to sell your gamer tag, game saves, achievements and any online purchases made. Not worth it IMO
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Thought you'd be able to create a child account on the console that has access to everything downloaded on it, like on the 360? I sold my 360 with around 80 games installed but kept my xbl account locked so the buyer could use the content with their own account.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Post by MiNiStRy »

Take the drive out and copy it.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Wow lots of graphics options for fans of Nioh:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... s-outlined" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PS4 Pro, HD display. Option 1: "Movie Mode" Stable 1920×1080 resolution with high quality anti-aliasing at 30fps
PS4 Pro, HD display. Option 2: "Action Mode" Stable 1920×1080 resolution at 60fps
PS4 Pro, 4K display. Option 1: "Movie Mode" Stable 3840×2160 resolution at 30fps
PS4 Pro, 4K display. Option 2: "Action Mode" Stable 1920×1080 resolution at 60fps
No need to own a pc. Just upgrade to PS4 Pro to get 1080P 60FPS.

And people said they hated the idea of two models. (you already had 2 models last gen - one was propack and the pack without the HDD remember?)

As console move to a two model system, (one for people who have new tv and the other who are happy with standard 30fps) companies can appeal to casuals and hardcore easily. Those indie games with shit graphics from the 90s? you can play them on the old machine fine. The new triple A game with chuggy framerate? A path exists for those who want smooth frames. Better than buying the same game twice and flooding the shelves of duplicate titles..

Hopefully more companies give us a 1080P 60fps options for those of us who still want to play in HD not 4k.
I think 1080P is good enough. It's the framerates people are more concerned with. (personally I think 30fps is fine for most RPG but not good for racing games)

Are you guys going to upgrade to Pro?

This game is a PS4 exclusive. Suck shit 'pc only' fags. You should get a job so you can play real games instead of stealing games and playing shit mobile crap for once in your life.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Been playing at 1080p/60 plus fps since 2013

Going to wait for the PS5
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

GameHED wrote:The new triple A game with chuggy framerate? A path exists for those who want smooth frames.
It has for some time. I'm loving some of these games running upwards of 144fps on my PC! :up:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Red Dead Redemption 1 and Nioh is console exclusive though.

Why play buggy shit?
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

As buggy as Battlefield 1 is on PS4? Or No Man's Sky?

Nioh? Who gives a shit? Team Ninja peaked with Ninja Gaiden 2 and have been rehashing the same formula ever since.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

NG2 couldn't top NG1 imo, it was good, but not as good.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

They were both good games, the first one had more impact for me but the second one was more of a refinement. Still, mystical gaikokujin-samurai killing demons/whatever is a pretty worn out concept.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

t0mby wrote:NG2 couldn't top NG1 imo, it was good, but not as good.
Ninja Gaiden Black is an HD remaster I would buy!