Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Re: Bloodborne alpha invites are going out.

Post by lestat »

flipswitch wrote:Yep and you don't own it :lol:
:fight:
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

1.03 patch tested.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... s-improved" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The result? As promised, almost every area selected via the Hunter's Dream hub now loads 5-15 seconds faster. It's a success across the game's early spots especially, but there are also areas where From Software over-delivers.

The real game-changer is Bloodborne's improved respawn loading times. Previously players were forced to wait up to 53 seconds to revive in complex areas like Central Yharnam. But with the patch now installed, a whopping 26 seconds is cut off that loading screen after dying. This means respawns at the Central Yharnam lamp now take just 18 seconds on a stock PS4 HDD.

Better than that, respawns in Old Yharnam are now 32 seconds faster, with our test taking only 21 seconds total after dying just crossing the initial bridge. It's an upgrade that puts the stock PS4 HDD close to the results on a Hybrid SSD without the patch - and also narrows the gap when patch 1.03 is installed on that drive.
:up:
Unfortunately, the frame-pacing issues we reported on at launch persist even after patch 1.03 is installed. This means the frame-rate still feels very uneven, despite the average being 30fps - something that hopefully is recognised at From Software for a future patch.
:suicide:
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

I want a PS4 for this but logic has so far stopped me as I know there's nothing else to play besides this.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Ben
Southpoor

Post by Ben »

The DLC for Bloodborne, The Old Hunters is going to be $30 on the Aussie SEN/PSN. I think it's out pretty soon, spied it on the store laat night.

Still making my way through vanilla Bloodborne myself so I'll probably pick it up a bit later down the track, or maybs consider selling it and getting the physical GOTY version when it drops in price.
klee123

Post by klee123 »

Have the DLC on preorder myself.

Platinumed the base game 5 months ago and pretty much over leveled my character to the point where I'll probably walk all over the dlc.

Might make a new character.....
klee123

Post by klee123 »

Well.....

Looks like the retail of the DLC plus base game is already out in the wild.

Aussies can start playing the DLC in less than 12 hours.

I preordered the yank edition on US PSN, so I gotta wait till tomorrow.

*sigh*
klee123

Post by klee123 »

Well, seems like I'm pretty much talking to myself with regards to this. :lol:

DLC is brutal, but like the DLC in Dark Souls and its sequel, it's expected.

So many new weapons, but not enough upgrade stones! :cry:
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

I will buy this game soon. Is the retail version include the core game and dlc together on the disc or do they do that thing where you get a code and need to download gigs of the dlc to hdd? I prefer everything to be on the disc. I don't have unlimited internet data.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

I don't think I've played past Gascoigne yet. :lol:
Replica
Almost Original

Post by Replica »

Absolutely worth playing through. GOTY for me. Played it through 3 times and got the platinum trophy I have loved it so much. :)
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/replicav2.png[/img]
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I skipped the initial release. Will buy goty version soon. Probably won't have tme to enjoy it as xenoblade and fallout and just cause 3 release all the same time.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
klee123

Post by klee123 »

GameHED wrote:I will buy this game soon. Is the retail version include the core game and dlc together on the disc or do they do that thing where you get a code and need to download gigs of the dlc to hdd? I prefer everything to be on the disc. I don't have unlimited internet data.
It's on disc. Which means I'll eventually get when it's cheaper.
Gamma wrote:I don't think I've played past Gascoigne yet. :lol:
If you're having problems, make sure you get the music box from an npc. It'll help you a lot during the 2nd phase of the fight.
Replica wrote:Absolutely worth playing through. GOTY for me. Played it through 3 times and got the platinum trophy I have loved it so much. :)
Yup my GOTY as well, despite that I enjoyed MGSV a lot.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

getting some positive reviews:
sony exclusive, Edge 10 game. DLC that doesn't suck..

Mcrosft doomed. Hurry up and make XBox TWO already..

you see bethesda? Not everyone wants dumbed down games. It's all in your heads. Some love rape fantasy where they are the rape victims.

And candy arse? STFU sbout pc. Get on your knees and beg. You aren't worthy to install or pirate this on your machine that's why pc sucks while console is superior. (ie all energy is focused on creating more awesome game content not porting to everything. New IPs with exclusivity to the one platform is how you sell a console at launch just like the old days, not this 'i must launch versions simultaneously on all platforms at once with bugs everywhere ' shit you see now..Polish it to perfection THEN maybe do ports later)