Street Fighter V - the best fighting game now even better!

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

cloud
Hard Cun...too much?
Hard Cun...too much?
XBL ID: ACE VENCLOUDY
PSN ID: ACEVENCLOUDY

Re: Street Fighter V - the best fighting game now even bette

Post by cloud »

Candy Arse wrote:Speaking of which, make sure you're online tonight cloud. I'm going to rape you.
No can do champ I won't be online until Thursday night, I got a pretty full on week training wise.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Fucking crossfitters
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

GreyWizzard wrote:You might want to say "best you in a few rounds of virtual combat", the other is kind of offensive. It's up there with the word gay meaning lame or stupid.
Oh shit, sorry Dad!

cloud, what I meant to say was that I'm going to rape the fuck out of you until you love me.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

OMFG.... :shock:

Grey, it's crystal clear that Candy Arse is making a fool out of you - and wanting all of Games Ranch to know that though you may be a moderator, he's the one in charge - not you! :redface:

This is one of MANY times I have noted that Candy Arse has publicly disrespected you and made a mockery of your authority.

The question is - what are you going to do about it? :?

I say it's time that Candy Arse is put in his place, and slapped with a ban. It doesn't matter how long of a ban it is, just as long as there's a ban to teach him a lesson to not disrespect you again. :wink:
cloud
Hard Cun...too much?
Hard Cun...too much?
XBL ID: ACE VENCLOUDY
PSN ID: ACEVENCLOUDY

Post by cloud »

Candy Arse wrote:Fucking crossfitters
LMAO! I despise those clowns..
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

I'm not trying to make a big deal out of. I just think co-opting a phrase is ugly and you should think about the feelings of others. You don't know what has happened to who.

The reason I used a silly phrase was to highlight that I wasn't super offended myself but just to point out, maybe there is a better term.

Anyway, sorry to take up so much of your time and please go back to the regular broadcasting of this exciting thread. I do love Street Fighter so.

P.S. Go fuck yourself Jasper.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Bahahaha... :lol:

Poor spineless GreyWizzard. It appears you're also Candy Arse's little puppet. :redface:

May I ask how low on the totem pole of Candy Arse's many puppets you sit? (i'm assuming you're sandwiched somewhere between t0mby and guttercunt). :P

I have to hand it to you Candy. You have so many here at Games Ranch (both members and moderators/administrators) right under your chubby cheezels crumb covered thumb. :wink:

I honestly respect the fact that you as a grown arse alpha man have managed to make a bunch of beta men voluntarily choose to be your bitch. Kudos. :up:

Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Jasper wrote: I have to hand it to you Candy.

I honestly respect the fact that you as a grown arse alpha man have managed to make a bunch of beta men voluntarily choose to be your bitch. Kudos. :up:
Congratulations Candy! It looks like you just made Jasper your bitch. He now openly idolises you.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:Bahahaha... :lol:

Poor spineless GreyWizzard. It appears you're also Candy Arse's little puppet. :redface:

May I ask how low on the totem pole of Candy Arse's many puppets you sit? (i'm assuming you're sandwiched somewhere between t0mby and guttercunt). :P

I have to hand it to you Candy. You have so many here at Games Ranch (both members and moderators/administrators) right under your chubby cheezels crumb covered thumb. :wink:

These guys are my peers - you however are my weak little bottom bitch and I know you like it.
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

I'm loving how gay this forum is of late. Can we change the name to Leather Ranch? How about Trough Ranch?
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Gaymes Ranch
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

Yeah this place is definitely sweltering with DIM Syndrome.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Brokeback Ranch.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

t0mby wrote:Brokeback Ranch.
Winner
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

cloud wrote:When PS4 is connected to the server it can cause frame drops.
Another reason couch multi > online gaming
:up:
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Jasper wrote:OMFG.... :shock:

Grey, it's crystal clear that Candy Arse is making a fool out of you - and wanting all of Games Ranch to know that though you may be a moderator, he's the one in charge - not you! :redface:

This is one of MANY times I have noted that Candy Arse has publicly disrespected you and made a mockery of your authority.

The question is - what are you going to do about it? :?

I say it's time that Candy Arse is put in his place, and slapped with a ban. It doesn't matter how long of a ban it is, just as long as there's a ban to teach him a lesson to not disrespect you again. :wink:
EDF2 on the PS Vita is out with online co-op. Don't get why people are playing SF5 online when it's just a demo version of the game.
Wait until the game is finished before playing that. Don't reward capcom's laziness.

Let them be the ones to balance test their own game. Don't do it for them.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Did anyone else watch the Good Game (ABC2) segment about Street Fighter V, including Henry “Genxa” Sham (OzHadou fighting game veteran) playing SFV, giving his thoughts on the game (and how it compares to older games in the franchise), talking about Street Fighter tournaments in Australia, etc...

If not, here you go... :)
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I played a few sets against Genxa the other night. Celebrity! He mains FANG.
F for Fake
XBL ID: Thread Killer
PSN ID: Cool_-_Z
Steam ID: Bell end

Post by F for Fake »

Did Jasper forget to log out of his gag account? :S
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

[PSV] Kan Colle Kai (Kadokawa Games, 02/18/16) – 140,757 (New)
[PSV] Attack on Titan (Koei Tecmo, 02/18/16) – 62,111 (New)
[PS4] Attack on Titan (Koei Tecmo, 02/18/16) – 61,156 (New)
[PS4] Street Fighter V (Capcom, 02/18/16) – 41,990 (New)
[3DS] Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Nintendo, 02/18/16) – 41,736 (New)
[PS4] Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (Square Enix, 02/18/16) – 33,629 (New)
[PSV] Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (Square Enix, 02/18/16) – 27,994 (New)
[PS3] Attack on Titan (Koei Tecmo, 02/18/16) – 27,415 (New)
[3DS] Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final (Atlus, 02/10/16) – 14,408 (110,757)
[PSV] Dragon Quest Builders (Square Enix, 01/28/16) – 13,239 (262,182)
[Wii U] Splatoon (Nintendo, 05/28/15) – 9,506 (1,260,770)
[PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (SCE, 03/19/15) – 7,860 (668,003)
[PS4] Dragon Quest Builders (Square Enix, 01/28/16) – 7,757 (198,344)
[3DS] Yo-kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team / White Dog Squad (Level-5, 07/11/15) – 7,669 (2,210,704)
[3DS] Monster Hunter X (Capcom, 11/27/15) – 7,660 (2,691,475)
[Wii U] Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (Nintendo, 01/28/16) – 7,596 (93,879)
[PS3] Dragon Quest Builders (Square Enix, 01/28/16) – 7,107 (92,645)
[Wii U] Super Mario Maker (Nintendo, 09/10/15) – 6,477 (802,007)
[PS4] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (Bandai Namco, 02/04/16) – 5,301 (81,934)
[3DS] Monster Strike (Mixi, 12/17/15) – 5,083 (800,205)
Bomba. :run:
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

I see Vita doing pretty well, that must be from bizarro world. ;).
GameHED

Re: Street Fighter V - PS4 and PC only

Post by GameHED »

Cletus wrote:I think I saw GameHED in the supermarket yesterday because there was a dude buying a bunch of bananas but he peeled them all first, telling the checkout chick he wasn't prepared to pay for the skins because he doesn't eat them.
I usually feed the skins to possums. They eat the skins of fruits. So there is no waste there.

Animals get a meal, and they pop out poop which plants eat, and then you eat shit from the ground which plants grow and the cycle completes itself.

With online gaming modes I won't get value out of it personally because I don't use it much.

So if they could figure out a new way of paying for games so that the poor guy can save a bit of money (have the online mode be a DLC that you need to buy just like Ironfall Invasion on 3DS which let you just buy the campaign or just buy the multi mode as seperate items) then I think capcom could have saved it's image.

Totalbiscuit did a rant about the poor treatment capcom gave to its fans recently in a video:
BTW I heard TB has cancer and is going to die in about 3 years according to his doctors. :shock: Only the good guys die young.. :( I'm not sure if he believes in a God but prayers would be helpful.
I recommend he see a healer.

Perhaps the stress of being an internet celebrity caused his body to shut down which weakened him and health suffered as a result of the pressure? There are loads of bad people on the internet which is why we must always protect privacy and keep society free before governments get the idea that its ok to ignore our rights and start to go control freak on the free expression of opinions by stopping people from saying non-pc things or being critical about big corporations that are greedy. (we all know big government teams up with big business and the bought and paid for pollies wear the hats of two groups to profit from the laws they create which enrich them but impoverish others - it's all a game.)

Cletus imagine what would happen if GTA had no single player campaign? Would you still pay full price on day one?

I think you are going way too easy on capcom here. You can have esports fanbase and a non-esports fanbase for SF games is what most people feel. They are not mutually exlcusive. One side is not "more important" than the other.

At the end of the day there are loads of other fighters out there on the market and if capcom wants to stay relevent they need to meet the bare minimum of features that the competition provides if not for us customers then at least to keep their image positive. There have got to be lots of noobs who love SF but get slaughtered online and need the CPU as a dummy to train to get better before they can even consider the competitive side to fighting games. You don't want to alienate this group as they are future income for your series of games. It's not rocket science.

Capcom needs to understand the audience of gamers TODAY. Not the guys from the past who are in their 30s and tiny community who are devoted to it. Go for ALL groups and don't alienate anyone of the groups so you can boost the profile of the game. That means you should be adding in things like Tag mode (something I liked from SFA3 MAX on the psp) and cool rpg lite modes where you build a base fighter and over time earn perks from wins. These little modes help to add value to the total package. Of course it doesn't have to come all at once. But bare minimum stuff like arcade mode for the really new kids, should be mandatory. The tourney players should just get the demo for free as early access thing. (where they pay for it with their time) In exchange for beta testing they get to keep the game they are testing. You shouldn't even be charging these guys money since you are using information they gathered from playing the game to balance it. The rest of us who don't want to be the guy who has to find bugs by looking what's under the hood and try to break the code SHOULD pay because we are enjoying the final product which we hope is less broken by the time of release. I would rather wait and pay money for final version with all the stuff in it then buy and then get the full thing later. I am not alone in this opinion. Most want full game for full price not a half game at full price.

edit:
angry joe is also pissed:
and that metal guy that love megaman:
most of these guys are old enough to remember when capcom didn't suck as it does now. Trash nintendo all you want but Smash Bros is great value for money. Online is still free BTW. That means kids who have just enough money to pay the ISP but not for a subscription service can play with their friends once in a while. No pressure to be spied upon 24/7 either as nintendo don't want to copy blizzard's vision of "always online gaming" which means you can't operate a product you bought with your hard earned money without the servers permission. I get it why they need that for MMOs and stuff to avoid cheating. But the negatives outweigh the positives for other genres imo.

related:
great rebuttal from reviewtechusa to capcom apologists
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

lestat wrote:
[PSV] Kan Colle Kai (Kadokawa Games, 02/18/16) – 140,757 (New)
[PSV] Attack on Titan (Koei Tecmo, 02/18/16) – 62,111 (New)
[PS4] Attack on Titan (Koei Tecmo, 02/18/16) – 61,156 (New)
[PS4] Street Fighter V (Capcom, 02/18/16) – 41,990 (New)
[3DS] Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Nintendo, 02/18/16) – 41,736 (New)
[PS4] Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (Square Enix, 02/18/16) – 33,629 (New)
[PSV] Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (Square Enix, 02/18/16) – 27,994 (New)
[PS3] Attack on Titan (Koei Tecmo, 02/18/16) – 27,415 (New)
[3DS] Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final (Atlus, 02/10/16) – 14,408 (110,757)
[PSV] Dragon Quest Builders (Square Enix, 01/28/16) – 13,239 (262,182)
[Wii U] Splatoon (Nintendo, 05/28/15) – 9,506 (1,260,770)
[PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (SCE, 03/19/15) – 7,860 (668,003)
[PS4] Dragon Quest Builders (Square Enix, 01/28/16) – 7,757 (198,344)
[3DS] Yo-kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team / White Dog Squad (Level-5, 07/11/15) – 7,669 (2,210,704)
[3DS] Monster Hunter X (Capcom, 11/27/15) – 7,660 (2,691,475)
[Wii U] Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (Nintendo, 01/28/16) – 7,596 (93,879)
[PS3] Dragon Quest Builders (Square Enix, 01/28/16) – 7,107 (92,645)
[Wii U] Super Mario Maker (Nintendo, 09/10/15) – 6,477 (802,007)
[PS4] Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (Bandai Namco, 02/04/16) – 5,301 (81,934)
[3DS] Monster Strike (Mixi, 12/17/15) – 5,083 (800,205)
Bomba. :run:
Nintendos Minecraft doing pretty well on the Vita too! Bet they wished they went multiplatform years ago.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I've now got the game on PC and PS4. My PS4 TE2 stick arrived as well, double-dip complete!

When are we playing online, GameHED?
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

1. Far Cry: Primal (PS4, Xbox One) - Beating Far Cry 4 on a launch aligned basis
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
3. Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC) - This is less than 351K copies
4. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm (PS4, Xbox One) - The PS4 version of this game alone outsold Street Fighter V
5. NBA 2K16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
6. Lego Marvel Avengers (PS4, 360, Xbox One, Wii U, PS3, 3DS, Vita)
7. Street Fighter V (PS4) - Less than 210K, vastly below than SF4 and even Street Fighter X Tekken.
8. Minecraft (360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3)
9. Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (3DS)
10. Fallout 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Bomba part 2, latest Feb npd numbers.

Outsold by Naruto. :rollin: