Street Fighter V - the best fighting game now even better!

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Re: Street Fighter V - the best fighting game now even bette

Post by Rorschach »

It's too expensive in it's current state. I'll wait until the Ultra version appears and pick that up
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

It's probably selling poorly due to the censorship too I might add. lol

Lack of camera angles near cammy's crotch = less money. Capcom are fucking idiots for thinking SJW actually matter in terms of gaming culture. These idiots just play non-games that don't require any thinking or challenge and want gameplay removed from games and to become like TV or movies where it's a passive activity rather than a sport where you use skill obtained through practice to complete objectives. They are not part of the gaming community as they are mere political activists trying to use gaming as a tool to brainwash little kids. This is your punishment capcom for not staying true to your fans. No one is buying SFV because you stopped being japanese company and let feminism boss you around. The asians have the highest IQ in math and mostly prefer logic and reason and that is why the feminist don't get the culture where female are submissive and sexy. (but also powerful too when they WANT to be EG: morrigan from Darkstalkers)

When you cave in to pressure from social media tards this is what you get: pissed off fans who won't part with money. Give us a price drop you retards. Then make the arcade mode a DLC thing where you pay a little extra to add it to the game. This way EVERYONE IS HAPPY. Just like Xbox 360 TARD pack. The buyer has the option to avoid paying for things they don't want. But for everyone else, they can buy it all to get it all. Flexibility stupid. Never listen to one group over the other. Try to give everyone all the things they want, rather than favour one type of gamer over another and alienate the buyers who you neglect. This is how to make money. Also try to innovate FFS.

For example how about you add an edit mode that lets you use a primitive language to program CPU AI in the game? That way if the AI is too dumb even on hardest setting on single player, a person can train against an opponent they programmed themselves to improve how they react to certain things. Then have that AI challenge other people's AI.
You could make this mode seperate from the core game and charge money for it. On the 3DS you had that little minigame in Street Fighter 4 which was used to take advantage of streetpass where the little figurines would fight amongst themselves and it had an RPG like feel to it.

How about instead of that you let us program our little figurines?
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

For me the game is worth every cent. Much more enjoyable than Vortex Fighter 4.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Great video. Blows up casual, johnny-come-lately fighting game "fans" like GameHED and GreyWizzard.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

The success of this bizarre Pokemon and Tekken mashup has greatly affected Wii U sales as well, which have almost tripled. This past week saw the sale of 12,998 Wii U consoles compared to the previous week's 4,629. It's true what they say, folks: games sell consoles. I couldn't be happier that Pokken is doing so well, and hopefully this means that we'll get some DLC or whispers of a sequel in the near future.
http://news.cheatcc.com/398288" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Candy Arse the release of Pokken Tournament has helped sell wii u consoles. I think nintendo and namco have done a great job bringing a great fighter to a console that sorely needs more fighters seeing as capcom are too chicken to port their old SF4 on the Wii U.

Hopefully by the next Pokken Tournament title it will give capcom some inspiration to keep improving.

Giant bomb gave SFV only 3 stars thanks to how barebones the title was. You can damage control that all you want but the gaming community is outraged that capcom got away with that stuff. If all other companies have to release a full game at full price capcom should have to do it too. Nobody is saying SFV itself is bad, but just disapointed at the value. It would be like if GTA5 had a tiny map size and they didn't finish the game and promised the other half of a map later.

Despite how great GTAV was, people would prefer the full game.

So uh yeah I'm on both Capcom and Namco side as it boosts fighting game awareness to have sequel to good games but I am angry that capcom screwed up the release of SFV as you should be because it cost them respect points with critics.

You yourself discouraged people from buying the game until later. So there is no reason to defend capcom here buddy.
Look you own a Wii U right? Is there any reason other than because you are more a SF fan, that you aren't buying Pokken Tournament? Give it a chance. Why engage in platform wars and other shit? Don't you get it? We are all getting more of a genre we like. Personally I prefer the SF games because I am a human not monster. But good gameplay is good gameplay and for those who fantasised about a pokemon fighting game your wish has come true ad you can fially throw out your pc and MUGEN fan game with pokemon sprites.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:
Great video. Blows up casual, johnny-come-lately fighting game "fans" like GameHED and GreyWizzard.
I agree that it's a good video but it doesn't change the fact that a game needs to explain itself to noobs so there is always a fresh generation of 'up and comers' who wants to get good but isn't ready yet to enter a tournament.
Do you understand?

Like if I am playing a sport but I don't have a coach and just decide to watch pros, I am not suddenly going to be a pro by sitting there watching. I need to build up the skill and start with the basics first. If I get the basics wrong I am not going to be allowed to do advanced stuff since I am not ready for that yet. So whenever a fighting game is made, you need to ease the crap players into the basics first before throwing them into the competitive scene.

Get them started at simple moves and slowly tack on the advanced stuff after they master the basics.

It's all about good game design. Nothing I am saying goes against "focusing attention on esport". You can have BOTH.
You have detailed fleshed out universe or lore to your game, (interesting enough that comic books are centred around it) so that people care about wanting to play it because they see these cool characters (for example the only reason my brother likes the MvC games is because he is a fan of the marvel characters and that was what drew him to want to learn the game) and in multi ....you have the esport scene.

You don't have to seperate the casuals from esport guys. You can have enough money to cater to both. Just like in racing games. You might be the lousiest at driving but the career mode lets you still have fun and get better in skill than what you were when you started at hour 1, without the need to be beaten down by the online guys who are there 24/7 getting better and better because its the only game they play while you divide your attention amoungst many different games or due to busy lifestyle, can't devote as many hours as the esports guys.

The money from the casuals is still money. As a business you can't ignore that. When a casual guy plays spiderman or captain america in MvC they may just want to fuck around with other mates who are just as bad at them at the game who are also fans of marvel characters. They have as much right to exist as the esport dude trying to get famous and make a career. Now in the video it tries to point out that the esport scene is somehow more important than the casual scene which I totally disagree with.

If you are playing a mmo for instance and you know nothing about the bosses and how to beat them but you are naturally an intelligent guy but only have 3 hours to devote per night to play the game, you could still be more valuable to a group of competitive players than the guy who has more free time to play and knows everything about the bosses but is bad at playing because he doesn't use much common sense or takes a long time to make decisions or just doesn't care about the experience that others around him are having. (wasting time, talking too much, making people wait around etc this makes him undependable because of his lack of respect for others)

BTW The "casual" gamer doesn't necessarily mean "less skilled". We need to get our terms right. They can do all the stuff an esports guy does but don't want competitive play for other reasons. In some fighting games for examaple, sometimes being competitive means exploiting all the unfair parts of a broken system which rapes the game of actual fun due to how you have to rely on repetition to win or using cheap tactics which can be seen as dishonorable to your opponent who knows about the exploits but doesn't use and abuse them because it ruins the fun of the game. And some gamers only play games for Fun, not to win. (in MVC2 I never chose overpowered characters with my brother. I just played to pass some time. In the old days there were no patches)

Now it's part of the game companies responsibility to balance a game, but that can't always happen due to how social media lets the vocal majority have its way in how to weaken or power up characters. You don't want this because it means that if you were good with a character that they weakened, you feel cheated of previous victories. Many people gave up playing competitively just because of this and now just play fighting games for fun now. And that's perfectly fine. As long as these guys still play the game and pay money capcom would be stupid to ignore them. Just like ignoring fans of resident evil survival horror titles who prefer real danger in their games, more than an action game with zombies in it that is trying to compete with shooters like Call of Duty on the market.

I remember how angry some people got whenever I used blanka in SFA3 and called me a cheap cunt, so I stopped caring about esports and competitive play. The reason? Everyone's idea of what's "cheap/unfair" differs from person to person. And when that guy that complains on social media for changes to weaken a character so he can win easily actually gets his way, it makes competing pointless. As at any time capcom can just change the game rules and cave in to demands by the mob. They will do this to protect profits as if you make them angry they will stop playing.
But this is unfair to those who earned victories by discovering the exploits and abusing the "cheap" tactics. Don't they get points for finding the cheap abusive stuff you can get away with? And this is where competitive play becomes less attractive to guys like me because I prefer to play a game for fun, not for money or trophies. I don't give a fuck about validation from a corporation who makes my games. I just want them to make good games. lol Just because I could find your glitches is not a reason to reward me. Just fix the game and make the game fun and as balanced as possible.

I do respect people with skill who play and play and practice and get good. But those guys need to respect the casuals who have less time than them. They are buyers and supporters of the company too. Without money no business is going to survive. There is no point arguing with me on this topic since I have nothing to gain by taking any side. I just think everyone needs to look at games as products that corporations make and without the money to fund it, the sport/game series will die. Nothing I am saying goes against the Esport scene. I just think both casuals (both skilled and unskilled ones) need to be catered to as the FGC goes more and more niche like the 2D shmup genre and companies collapse as a result of failing to get new people into that FGC. To stay afloat you got to make your game fun for shit players fighting against shit players as much as when a good player is playing against a good player for money in a pro tourney. As long as the shit players who are playing against shit players are getting fun out of it, and the good players fighting against good players are getting fun out of it, then you can't go wrong money-wise.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

Long but excellent post GH.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

It's an excellent post if you know nothing about business and target markets. This isn't the place to go into it other than I disagree entirely and that's a great way to have no audience. The best businesses are a millimetre wide and a mile deep. Casual buyers aren't the ones who will give you money over and over and over again.
BTW The "casual" gamer doesn't necessarily mean "less skilled". We need to get our terms right. They can do all the stuff an esports guy does but don't want competitive play for other reasons.
So I take it then I can bet on GameHED or GreyWizzard to take out the SFV Evo tournament this year?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse I see you as a casual because you only play one fighting game.

No capcom will not survive if they go back to making games like Street Fighter III again because when advanced players could parry in arcades against the intermediate skilled guys the intermediate reached the max limit and went back to super turbo.

History is on my side. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Videogames are not simulators that are mere tests of skill. They are part entertainment. And not everyone is into esports because they would rather play a game not win trophies for recognition of skill. The two things are not mutually exclusive but there is a seperation there of the two types of gamer. It's like for instance doing strength training to make yourself strong for personal reasons vs competining in body building tournament because you want to win a beauty contest and it fulfills your ego and there is status boost that provides pleasure. (ie narcissism which is an actual mental illness named from narcissus, a nephilim hybrid)

The former guy may do it for utilitarian reasons (ie maybe he is soldier and meeds to maintain a certain fitness level which affects performance in a job or wants to improve himself) while the latter is all about trying to get respect because he hates himself and needs to be loved so goes to extremes to get it to feed his narcissistic supply)

Capcom needs to listen to everyone not just a niche audience of tourney players. Sure, take advantage of the esport scene, but also sell your game to that guy who just plays for fun. And also try to balance the games instead of making us balance them. Don't copy lazy american companies which expect us to fix things. Nintendo seal of quality is why fans are so devoted to thier games. Capcom already killed megaman off, DMC, and resident evil stopped being about survival horror which pissed fans off. Candy is a pc gamer and should never be trusted. Nobody plays fighting games on a pc FFS. Keyboards are for retards.

SF thankfully still has the quality but it needs wide appeal like SF4 on release which got 10s from review sites that matter. Those scores matter otherwise people would'nt lose thier bonuses over them like what happened to Obsidian when Fallout NV failed to appeal to the dumb masses who are probably younger people that don't play many rpg games from the past when Fallout was still a 2d game.

If ypu want to make competitive games, then continue making it but don't sacrifice the casuals or you will alienate the millions who play games for fun. Games are not just tests of skill. Remember this.

Also watch out for those fat feminist that want to remove sexuality. Now they are going after blizzard:
videogame industry is expanded and the pressure will be on to censor artistic works. Ignore these commies. You will be respected by the gamers and creators because you are there for them in the long term.
If you are feminist, muslim, sjw, go make your own games instead of bashing the ones you don't like. It's costing jobs as companies don't make money creating titles where fat, ugly, dumb and unsexy characters are featuted in games. When was the last time hollywood movies had ugly leads that was not a comedy? Go after the lizards, not gamers. The movie industry is funded by sale of addictive drugs. You like ugly people with stretch marks, wrinkles, moles on thier faces and droopy skin? Make a game where that is your character. You won't do it because you idiots know that nobody will buy your shit game. Companies are not going to risk making games where people are repulsive to the audience unless its a horror title so stop asking them to remove sexy people. It's fit shaming!
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

GameHED wrote:Image
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

Overwatch already have two sexualised characters that nobody has issue with. The issue with the character posted is that the stance doesn't fit the personality that they have created. She isn't a sexual character, she is a fun bouncy young girl.

It would be like Roll in MvC2 doing Bayonetta's winning animations from Smash.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

It's just her sticking her butt out and showing it off. Don't young teens do this to attract hot hunky guys at school to make the other ugly girls angry and jealous that they are hotter than them?

It's not realistic to suppress the sexuality of teens or young adults who are developing. Think back to your teen years, you were thinking about sex non-stop and this is a game FOR TEENS. It's teen rated. Just like GTA V is rated R so you can't use the 'I'm protecting the little children' argument. Parents shouldn't be letting kids play games aimed at people who are young adults who can drink and drive and vote and will be relied upon soon to act like adults who are mature once they get out of school.

You can't pamper them forever.

They are not children! They are at the age where they are having sex in the backseat of thier car and passing stds to each other while filming it and uploading it to the internet.

Of course the character would be sexual. You just don't WANT the character to be that way and are bullying the character designer into conforming to what you think she should act which isn't as good as just letting the creator make this decision himself.

Most of the people know now there is infiltration going on in the game industry to censor our creator's messages and content much like china with the great firewall of china.
That's the only conclusion thst makes sense.

Meanwhile the courts are being used to break up families to rape fathers of constitutional freedoms
The only thing holding the commies back are the few libertarians who point out this injustice. Game industry, courts and mainstream media are corrupt.

It's all about control. If they can bully artists they can limit free speech and they are trying to make an example of game developers. If they don't kow tow to the commie they lose thier job. You can't disguise this as 'but what bout ma daughta' because womenactually like being sexually liberated which is why they spend so much on cosmetic surgery, read gossip magazines to find out what celebrities are doing, and wearing yoga pants even though they are fat and should actually be hiding thier butts rather than letting us see it.

movies industry, gaming developers, organised religions, courts, etc all in on it. The sooner men swallow the red pill the quicker we can end thier control over our freedoms to express ourselves through the art.

And no Roll is a shit example. That's a toddler. I think Ibuki would be a closer example. She is a young girl that is probably trying to lose her virginity as fast as possible to show her friends she can compee with them for the top cock at her high school and dump after she gets it as an exercisr in power to her friends that makes them jealous of her and want to kill her when the teachers are not watching in the locker rooms then they have hot lesbian three ways instead and become best friends. This is what capcom character designers are thinking. They are just as perverted as blizzard as evidenced by the resident evil 6 cover which shows a girl sucking on a giraffes cock. They just have to hide it like disney tried (but failed) to.

Although you might want your daughter to see a fictional character as a role model, your daughter is more likely to idolise pop stars who are controlled by the illuminati to brainwash young people into doing things that would be seen by most parents as self-destructive behaviour.

Save the males. Let us have our male spaces or suffer the consequences when civilisation collapses. We know the creatives are being told what to put in games. The jig is up.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse you got to watch this documentary
The conspiracy is laid bare. No wonder snowden did what he did..too many spies working for the lizards
They probably have guns to the game developers heads while they design the characters imo...
They want us core gamers dead so they can transform non-games into a more mainstream form of entertainment which then lets them use 'education' to brainwash us through the educational games.

Look I'm sorry to give you truth, but red pill will free you so you are aware of the manipulation tctics of these guys who hate core games. They only want to use games as platform to make us and future generations to agree with the political agendas of the satanists. That means anything anti-liberty is promoted and anything anti-commie or anti-nwo is supressed.
Do you get it now? The 'outraged' people you see on social media or on forums are just plants for spy organisations that have brainwashing agenda by rogue elements of the government. It's over three hours but you should investigate this after your trip to the south pole to see what is there.

The burden of proof rests on you to back up your claims and Admiral Byrd already saw this wall of ice long before you guys. You just need to confirm the claim or disprove it, chickenshit.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

Again, it doesn't fit her characters personality. It's not something the character would do due to how she is written. As I said, there are already two sexualised characters and people are 100% fine with them.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I'm presented with a choice -

Watch a 3 hour 19 minute documentary recommended by Mr Aspergers

OR

Spend that time practicing at SFV in preparation for an upcoming tournament that I have a real chance of making top 8 at

Let me think about this...
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

GreyWizzard wrote:Again, it doesn't fit her characters personality. It's not something the character would do due to how she is written. As I said, there are already two sexualised characters and people are 100% fine with them.
That's like saying Batman would never kill anyone despite him being a psycho or wonder woman would never be into BDSM despite comic artists fantasising about that.

When hollywood got hold of batman he started to kill and become like the punisher. So no I disagree with your view greywizard.

What I see today is the equivalent of the Comics Code Authority (SJW who are just hired mob by MS and these change agents) meddling with creator's creative control of thier own characters. There is probably KGB agent planted in all game companies with gun to the character designer's heads to make young people believe there are no horny teens in game universes which is not realistic view of the universe.

As attitudes change, characters evolve with the times and reflect the society around them which is why they do things like make dark versions of old characters. (eg batman 89 movie, or the messed up version of the Joker in The Dark Knight where he is just a scary looking homeless bum like the Violator from Spawn comics) The more mature audience wants the 3dimesional characters that have flaws like real people and less of the cartoony 2 dimensional chracters in comics and saturday morning tv series where there are more restrictions placed to not offend your mum and dad.

Your censored version of Trace where she is free of flirty poses to get male attention is just one take on the character. The designer would never have put her in sexy pose originally if they didn't like it. Just as people who prefer hyper violent batman in gritty universe where cops are corrupt and owned by the mob would never pay money to see him in movies if they didn't WANT it. Why do they want that? Because as you get older you want more detailed and fleshed out versions of the characters you liked as children not necessarily because that's accurate to the first version of the character but because it just seems better for older people who are into more mature stuff like The Watchmen where heroes can be criticised by the public more if they had actually been real people. (lot of japanese comics already featured flawed characters as standard because we relate better to that)

In the case of Overwatch this is a game aimed at horny teens not prepubescent girls. So the whole 'it's bad influence on my 11 year old daughter' doesn't apply. It's not a game aimed at children. They should be playing G-rated titles or PG games. (lego games or minecraft or mario) Don't be naive and just buy what they say on the face of it. Question who they are and look into the history. They are probably shills for these corporations who want to expand gaming to wide audience for pure profit reasons and don't care about girls. Sort of like when rich people give large sums of money to the poor and deliberately boast about it by showing it on tv as a PR stunt to change the publics opinion about them. They don't actually care about poor guys. It's more like a means to an end, the act is a function of cancelling out bad reputation. I'm telling you guys the truth in hopes you don't get duped.

What I am warning you about is that these SJW are working for these giant corporations so Bill can get rich on the gamification of games. It puts our wants as customers BEHIND the wants of these thought police I don't like that. We should fight evil anywhere we see it.
So grey wizad which version of batman is the real one? The cartoon one or the dark movie ones ? You're a comic guy so I use examples from comics. It's the same question we should ask about game characters. Lara Croft has two versions for example. The helpless young version before she became confdent and the old version which is closer to her original design. What if Lara were into porn and made money on the side doing amatuer porn as her backstory to pay bills? Would you get angry at eidos for modifying her like Hollywood does to Batman? Or just let both versions exist? In the case of Trace they could just let the pervert choose the sexy pose and filter out that pose for the SJW sort of like having the option to change blood to sweat in old arcade games of the past. Would that solution be ok? Why should one group have to suffer to satify the other when you can make both happy? I don't get annoyed that people who like choosing Ryu's black coloured costume are breaking from Ryu's original white coloured costume in street fighter. I'm inclusive and think individuals should have choice to use whatever colour suits them. This same logic should apply to trace. Simply leave the pose in and dont use that pose if you don't like it. But don't say I can't use it. This way blizzard makes everyone happy. Do you understand why that's better than censorship?

As for you Candy just watch one hour each day. This is why all the game companies are going softcore.
MS not caring about bungie and trying hard to push tv over gaming and the need to kill core gamers by censoring. We are getting in the way of the plot to use gaming as a vehicle to brainwash society and government is involved in that. That's the documentary in a nutshell. Thank God the alternative media is around to counter it. I don't want your political views shoved into my games. Just let the creators do what they want whether they are intovpolitics or not. We can't allow politically correct bullies to tell us what we consume. This is OUR space. If you don't like constitutional rights and creative freedom for artists to tell the story they want to tell then you are evil. You are engaging in subtle forms of mind control/witchcraft which is the manipulation of other people to get them to do what you want.

When the future games all suck and have no depth I will blame you for that. I don't want a future where controls are unresponsive and slow just to appease a non-gamer scene. If you make gaming about touchscreens only or having to stand up and get sweaty, then it will make core games less responsive just like when Zelda TP had waggle controls in the Wii edition. Core gamers needs must come first since we pay the most money. The customer is always right.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

From the cut scene vids I've seen the game has a pretty family friendly vibe. Cartoony apes, young kids... Looks like a blast preteens could enjoy. Like an all ages team fortress.

I think you're just projecting your creepy desires onto this. She's a young spunky girl that young girls are going to identify with and will probably main. As you've said about SFV, the devs need to target the whole market and not just a tiny section of it.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Actually after looking at the butt pose I don't think it is sexual at all. It's just the camera looking at her from behind. No different from the old Tomb Raider games.
Yes she is wearing a skimpy outfit but so do many comic book heroes. It would be like getting angry that all the spandex of the x-men uniforms is oversexualising the men because you can see their butts too easily through the uniform.

It's not offensive to anyone. It's just part of the conspiracy to appear outraged in order to police male spaces so it doesn't scare women from the gaming and technology sector. And the cold hard fact is women hate tech unless it's socially acceptable to like it much like when it is ok to like a trend when someone popular starts it and influences opinions due to their status. (stardusk has covered this topic before in a youtube video explaining that women are risk-averse and wait for others to start a trend before they think its safe to follow but if a trend is started by someone of low status who isn't safe to like, then it doesn't catch on. This explain why pen and paper role playing games are not socialy acceptable to women, but stuff like "geek culture" and cosplaying and comic books are, thanks to hollywood popularising it and A list actors getting involved in the comic book scene which used to just be about nerds going to conventions and barely any girls.)

But my advice to these people is this:
Men are naturally better at logical stuff and this is why men gravitate towards it.

To make the females want to get into STEM fields you must let their dads raise their duaghters and stop being anti-family.
It's God's plan to make men the authority of the household and the females are the ones to take orders from the man.
If you go against God you are wasting your time as it is in female's nature to care about science subjects as it is a geeky area where men are better.

It would be the equivalent of expecting a short guy to compete with tall people in pro-basketball. They are not naturally designed for doing it. God made people unique. The average black guy for instance has bigger dick than white guys (which explain why they dominate in sports) and the asians have smaller dicks. But the asians are math wizards and make way better computer programmers and shit. And there will always be that one exception to the rule that breaks the mold and is used by the mainstream corporate controlled media as the role model for women or minorities that they can be just like that one guy. But that is like expecting a person to walk through a minefield because one person managed to walk through it and not get blown up.

Grey I see you as an idealistic guy who isn't looking at business realistically. lol Women are not into cars, games and science as us guys. The stats do not lie. It's not because they are scared of men or intimidated by us because of misogyny which is what you guys are saying. You are simply brainwashed into believing this as I said the universities are infiltrated by baby boomer rebels who are self absorbed and don't like their ideas being criticised by smarter people than them. It's because we (males) are just naturally-gifted by God so they hate competing just like the fat guy isn't going to like competing with a skinny guy in a marathon.

Feminists believe the differences between the gender is all a social construct. We have heard it all. They make science up just like the Nazis did to justify why one group needed to be killed off, but in the case of feminism it is to trick women into believing they can be like guys when nature says otherwise. They simply make things up but never back the belief.
Your daughter isn't going to be interested in tech unless the Dad helps the daughter to get into it but we live in an anti-family society today. So if you want the daughter to get into STEM fields you need a male to influence her and back her.

Otherwise they will only do non-science stuff. It's too geeky ok? They simply see it as uncool. And I am glad that males dominate gaming because there is no way games would be as fun if we just let feminists control the content. Indie scene is the place feminists belong imo. Not in triple A gaming.

If we did an experiment and put all the feminist on one island and all men on another and see who survives the feminists would probably starve to death. I think this experiment of survival needs to be done. It's the only way to know. What if one day all men decide never to marry like the "herbivore men" in japan and the MGTOW lifestyle gets too popular among the masses? Society will collapse. Robots will take over and population will massively decrease as resources become scarce as people fail to breed as they hate each other's guts. (see the mouse utopia experiment below)
this is why the governrment is bringing in the muslim who will outbreed the europeans who don't breed anymore due to the high standards women have that men can't be bothered to reach in order to please the feminist. Bringing in foreigners is their way to patch this problem. Even if the muslims rape white women the government couldn't give a fuck. They see people as cattle. Property owned by the government and given a number. You want to be inclusive and multicultural? This is what you get. Don't complain. It means including rape gangs and religious extremists who will use violence to force you to like their god. The govenrment will go as far as secretly supplying terrorists weapons if they can't get you scared enough of an outside force to hand that tax money over to build their control grid of the future. You saw this in "Winter Soldier" when people got too fat and wealthy they started to not care about each other anymore and start becoming more self-serving. This is happening today as people follow bad influences.
If you just listen to common sense and stop trying to force women to like something rather than letting them do what they are interested in, then you won't get collapse.

I'm not going to let kids be "killers" I would rather they grow up and not be influenced by violent shit and just see it as fun, not influence their life. If you are not a teen you shouldn't want your daughter to be a killer which is what the SJW complained about. She liked that Tracer was a "cool killer" but she was also sexual in that one pose. Excuse me but how does making your daughter be a killer a good thing? It's a game for teens and kids shouldn't play this.
Last edited by GameHED on 05 Apr 2016 05:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

Can greywizard and his raving lunatic correspondent please take their feminist debate elsewhere. k thx bye

I am yet to dip in. Though I've had a big wad of cash in my draw for a ps4 and joystick sitting here for many a week but as I will probably be moving house soon, it will wait until all my bond and moving expenses are settled.

My mad catz TE has a microphone plug broken off inside the mic jack and is only 360 compatible; i need the jack fixed and some way of playing it on a ps4...
Candy who did all those adapters for your old consoles? You reckon my job will be something they could do?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Buy the pc version boomy. No censorship. You get the pervy camera angles restored.

I'm worried when the japanese blame us for censorship by the feminists and SJW:
We are sorry japan. The men in western countries have become weak and girly. MGTOW men are not to blame for this as they are fighting uphill battle. It's like Aragorn in Lord of the Rings as a lone ranger roaming the wilderness and having to cloak himself in dark robes fighting orcs a little bit here and there by himself, rather than as King with armies to command. You pick battles and walk from ones that are waste of time. You need warriors who can fight without money as the motivating reason to do the quest. These are rare.
Last edited by GameHED on 05 Apr 2016 06:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

what complete controversy!!!

/sarcasm

dude can you work out if you are pro master race or not. you may gladly shut the fuck up till then. k thx bye
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Huh? I've always been master race.

I just think the bad parts of pc need addressing. Just like if you were a boxer and I was your coach and saw you make mistakes that let the other guy get in easy hits. I will continue to complain about pc gaming when I think it benefits the pc community. (eg poor ports of console games where the developers didn't put in effort because they didn't give a fuck about the pc community enough to do a good job)

I just don't worship pc because it may not be safe to release games on it compared to console. It's the wild west of game platforms with no law and order and some people have problem with this. (allows poor quality control and bugs in games that can take 100 of hours of your playtime )

Also when a game already looks like absolute shit, it really doesn't gain anything by being on pc. What I wish for pc gamers is a world where games are not console games upresed but actual pc games that define what owning pc is about.
And most developers seem to like console for now more. The big publishers who have gotten fat know console gamers have lower standards in graphics so they can relax more and not create mindblowing leaps and jumps in technology and this hurts the game scene because games look old. (you saw what happened to witcher 3 when it got downgraded)

I want to shut up about SJW boomy but they are invading PC gaming too look at this:
Happy Buddha14 hours ago (edited)
Their mods are now busy banning people from their Steam forum for simply having a different opinion whilst trying to label it all as GG hate speech, rather than listening to the genuine concerns of their customers, including trans people who are also unhappy about the way this has all been presented.

Beamdog are worthless bums who should never have been allowed to lay a finger on a classic like BG, especially when using it to further their SJ agenda. They should have made their own game from the ground up, but that would be too much work for them and require actual talent. The attitude of their writer "Amber Scott" and her holier-than-thou lecturing is especially patronising. On the bright side, I saved £15 and Beamdog are forever on my boycott list.
I'm like Gandalf warning you of the Orc army that is coming to invade your lands and you are busy fighting amongst yourselfs divided and arguing over who should have the last say. When these super orcs do their oraganised raids you will be thankful that I was here to get your forces into shape before the orcs arrive.
You want to kill the orcs? you got to prepare for the battles. They are coming for you. And if you don't join in the battles of today, then your kids and future generations that come after them are going to be brainwashed by these idiots. My strategy is to kill them before they kill you. It's pretty simple. If you want freedom you got to earn it. The jews in WWII thought people were crazy for warning them and it was too late. They got slaughtered. Now they can't stop shutting up about the racists. Today's evil has taken a new form. And it's the fake consumer who pretends to be outraged. Many are swallowing the red pill and awake accept for the guys on this board always pretending they won't be attacked hoping it only comes to the other villages. Nope they want you too. Join the resistence. Fight the future.
It won't end until you cut the head of the snake; the evil wizards that control the zombie hordes.

I love BG series. But thanks to SJW they have destroyed the franchise. They killed mad max movies, made star wars a female empowerment movie and taken men out of the ghostbusters. This is just the tip of the iceberg and they will try to invade all the gaming spaces which is mostly male hang out. We got to stop them like the muslim terrorists that the illuminati is supplying weapons to and letting into the borders. (Sorry to those who are not violent muslim terrorists that don't want to kill people. If you are being helped it's probably because they want to use you boost fear level like in the Pixar movie "Monsters")

You core gamers are going to make a powerful blood sacrifice for these vamps:
^note that it was a snake variant that invade? Then it sucked the blood. That's your franchises it is sucking up and using to grow its funding. Malik = candy arse. The DERP knight that failed to protect the core games and let the lizard snake people win.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

My beautiful thread is ruined.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »