Just Cause 3 looks ace

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Re: Just Cause 3 looks ace

Post by Cletus »

Yeah don't tell cletus. He will lose his shit.
Burnzoire
A mayn mayn MAN!
XBL ID: Burnzoire
Steam ID: Burnzoire

Post by Burnzoire »

I swear Gamehed has internet tourettes
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Cletus wrote:Yeah don't tell cletus. He will lose his shit.
You can if you want to. Just don't let others tell him. He is a gta fanboy that wants realism.

The helicopters were fucking horrible in gta 5. :down: Go back to arcadey physics please rockstar. The next game won't suck if they just stick to making exciting content not side missions that involve annoying kids or stripper wives. I don't want to be Al Bundy from married with children ok? Ok so it's way better than 4, but that's not saying much. It's suffering from next gen syndrome where the technology is what's selling the game not the gameplay. (which I felt was only average)

destructible buildings for next game please!

And burzoire: please STFU. :P This game could have been fun if the framerate didn't dip. Not the fault of the game. The current gen consoles are just too weak and its why witcher 3 got downgraded. Every coder has their limits. MGS5 rips this game a new bung hole though. So it's half price for me when I get my copy. There is just too many great titles coming out at once and you can't play them all. Will set time aside for Dues Ex when that one comes out though.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto