Fallout 4!!!!

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: Fallout 4!!!!

Post by Candy Arse »

I dunno man, you seem to do everything like a retard so I can certainly imagine you going after a Level 60 Deathclaw in one of the real-life settlements that you manage....
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

I would probably try to tame one and experiment on them to kill the synths. Synths are obviously the transhumanist of fallout games and want to destroy the human race by replacing it with fake copies. So yeah there are parallels in these games with what is going on today. People are becoming obsessed with technology and wanting to replace organs with machine in a quest for immortality. It is going to cause wars because of the religious issue.(the bible is clear that your body is sacred temple for the holy spirit to inhabit, but those that get the mark of the beast are doomed - you already see this in GMO industry where people are turning against it because it's franken-food. Putin is gaining popularity by offering to supply organic food to meet the demand for those who want a natural diet.)

Can't wait to get a deathclaw fist weapon. :up: Fuck your pipe pistol shit and ray guns. lol I think using dead monster's body parts to kill is way more fun. It's the closest thing to being a werewolf in fallout.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

So candy arse have you done the Covenant mission? (go to the little town and do that one)

I chose the side of the townspeople. This is probably what I think I would have done if it was real life thing.

There have been worries that leaders have been cloned in real life and they replace them with double. And nobody would be able to know the difference due to the advancement of biotech today.
See video below for explanation:
This means technically we could be amoungst people without souls who act in a robotic way (like the cylons in the new battlestar galactica series) and they don't know why killing humans is considered a bad thing at all due to them not actually being made by God but instead made by men/alien.

This is important because in the bible it mentions that when noah entered the ark all the things not made by God were destroyed and the good things made by God were saved. This explains why God wiped out the creatures that were around in those days since they were either created through an unholy union (female human with angels) or synthetically made as a science experiment (read monster) by fallen angels to serve the wicked ones.

Some of those beings may have been tipped off to the God's plan to clean them off Earth through Flood, and before the Flood got to them they escaped (possibly to the moon on the dark side where nobody on earth can see using UFO tech or something like what the ancient indian legends call the "vimanas") death, and now today visiting the leaders and controlling them from behind the scenes by having knowledge of the secret lost technology of the past. (ie the flood was also a way to erase the memory of the old gods the bad guys worshipped) Now we are warned that in the End Times it will be like the "Days of Noah". What exactly does that mean? It can't be a Flood again because God promised no more of that. What I believe is the revelation of hybrid races who will try to boss us natural men around by claiming authority over the globe as their property and stealing the resources. Then getting us to beg them to give it back and then they offer you a choice to be their disciple or starve. (note the 2030 agenda which is to rewild the globe and put everyone into buildings in cities while the land goes to the UN. That's probably so they can invade silently)

If you don't like the idea that there are moon race that is ok with me, but why after so many decades have we not got a goggle maps style images of the place and set up cameras all over the moon and drones for us to explore what's there given the technology we have and instead we have black and white crap? Answer: because the moon race doesn't want us to know they escaped the Flood.

Instead they want us to bow down and worship them as our saviour/creators/leaders and make them our new gods.
This is why the Vatican named their telescope after LUCIFER. They love him.

There are going to be some people that due to convenience love the bad guy because they make life convenient.
Others want truth even if they have to look under rocks, explore the heavens and interview some strange people. Why would the shaman that david icke interview say that one of the characters out of star wars (Darth Maul) looked exactly like the demons they call the chitauri? Maybe cuz the africans know a lot about this as they are like the oldest race out there?

And the why would the native american make shit up about giants? Not like they have anything to gain by saying that the burial mounds were some other culture's method of burial. There is a lot of red pills for you to swallow man. Not everyone out there is eager to share knowledge with the public so that's why the secret societies have this coded language in the sci fi movies. (ie listen to william cooper's series explaining the masonic symbols in Kubricks films)
They are placing the hints in the movies in the hope nobody tries to decode it. And if they do, they probably let it happen for a purpose. (example to test the reaction of the public before they unveil more about aliens or black tech which is made specifically to rape people of liberties before the takeover)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Are you a religious man, GameHED?
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

he's borderline WBC
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Either he doesn't want to talk or he's still typing....
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Obtained the cool sword from Finch Farm.

Didn't kill the kid. Now I have a new farm to plant more stuff on to sell to traders.

Built a extra floor on top of the farmhouse and placed the dad on the guardpost to act as the family sniper with a few turrets on roof to watch the area for raiders in case they sneak to the sides.

Endurance maxed to 10, toughness perk at rank 2. Can kill most enemies 2-3 times my level with the most powerful mines and heavy weapons or if I am patient I punch them with armor piercing knuckles (bladed if they are naked without armor so as to bleed them). Limbs very rarely break thanks to adamantium skeleton.

Action boy perk lets me recharge AP quicker so I can strike more often now. (important for those heavy weapons)

Found 2 new power armors. I have yet to play in power armor. But looking forward to modding them when I can get resources. I think they will mostly be used late in the game. I am just the right power level where none of the is necessary unless its a deathclaw or something. (never used the minigun at all except for the start of the game)

Surprisingly very little crashes on ps4. I was scared this was going to be a mess but it's running fine.

So did you do the covenant mission? What happens if you side with the mercenary? I should have saved before doing anything to see both outcomes.

If bethesda had better engine this could run at 60 FPS with twice as many enemies I reckon. But the environments are detailed if a little dead. What the game needs is more cool weapons ie crossbows, chain whips, throwing knives/axes etc for the stealthy guy. Have they not played far cry 3-4? And yes...beam saber, beam daggers etc And those pipe bombs from duke nukem 3d. 200 years after the bombs and scientists haven't created new tech?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

You can now purchase miniture power armour figure from fallout 4 with detachable armour plates and frame:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... -costs-279" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Much cooler than the stupid PIP boy. No one is ever going to wear that in public lol... This should have launched when the game first came out instead.

I think they should do a Synth next! (the terminator looking ones with mechanical bodies) I bet cletus is getting one..
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Meh! As you can see, I have quite a few caps laying around but I'd rather spend them on something else. Man I need to dust off my desk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I've got the nuka cola cap which I wear all the time now. (blocks the sunlight from my eyes and increases my perception by 1 point )

I bet they are working on life size power armour which you can wear.

Think about it, that tech exists already now. (it's not some futuristic shit that only exists in sci fi like Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is trying to trick us into believing) All they need to do is have a sculpter do the armour and frame design. Sell on ebay for profit to rich cunts with too much disposable money..Bethesda can use the profits to fund daggerfall HD on playstation vita. Still waiting for Oblivion Travels to come out on PSP soon. Any day now...
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

I should get back into this game now after being sidetracked by the Witcher 3 and the rest of my backlog.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Preorder page of 1/6 T-45 power armor is up on HLJ now:
http://www.hlj.com/product/thz92065" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It either I get this guy or VF-0S Fokker for me... Seems kinda steep if you ask me.

I remember getting the transforming ride armor (the "cyclone" as they called it in robotech) from beagle. (now dead unfortunately - best robotech toy ever created period)

It had a seperate figure that could come out of the armor to ride the bike unlike this figure. :P

Things are getting way out of the price range of the average joe these days. But a least you have lot of time o save up for one. Not coming out till september
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Patch 1.03 is out and improves the details a bit on console:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... cs-quality" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can now rotate a held object by using the trigger buttons to rotate them and then press the L stick (L3) button to toggle the axis.

Now I can finally place bottle so their base is facing down and lay books on shelves properly.

Found an alien blaster on an alien after finding a crashed ship on the ground and following the green blood trails to a cave where it was hiding. The conspiracy theories are true. But I don't have high skill level to change the ammo type that the gun takes to fusion cells.

Also almost at level 30. Takes ages to level up. Found a power armor under the water where a crash plane was. Glad I took water breathing perk.

Anyone else still playing this? Noticed nobody plays games anymore, only interested in sales numbers.

Reviewa are popping up now which are more honest and less fanboy hype-filled now that people have had time to complete the game.
I agree with the belief that the game needs dialogue freedom.
Also I think there needs to be nudity. There are too many manneuins in this game. Where did they all come from? Is this an homage to mad max 1 where the biker gang had a manneuin they brought with them?
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Yep playing it and loving it. 1440p 60fps+ on the superior PC version.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

30fps version is scarier though. I know you are too chickenshit to play at reduced framerate but it's more frightening especially with ghouls that just pop up out of nowhere and lunge at you.

It's more like film. No smooth zombies. Just make them move jerky because they are corpses.

Hopefully they fix the pc version to make it jerky in the next patch. The synths would look more creepy and robotic if they did that.

Good news for fans of survival mode:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... vival-mode" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Jeffrey Matulef Published 11/02/2016

Fallout 4 received a fair bit of criticism for its Survival Mode that made the game harder, but didn't factor in all the dangers that made the mode such a hit with hardcore New Vegas fans. That will be amended in a future update.

Developer Bethesda Game Studios said on Twitter that it's "doing a complete overhaul of Fallout 4 Survival mode. Food, sleep, diseases, danger and more. Stay tuned."

In its current state, Survival mode's biggest changes are that you take much more damage, enemies have more health, and healing increases HP at a much slower rate. It's a fun challenge, but doesn't drastically influence how you play.

The developer also teased intel on an upcoming expansion that will be announced shortly. "We know youre ready to learn what's coming for Fallout 4 DLC. We're not far off, and we think you'll be excited."

In the meantime, Fallout 4 just received its 1.03 patch that improves draw distance and other visual enhancements on console, but doesn't improve performance. "Taken as a whole, Bethesda's update is an incremental step forward on console, but some pretty major stones still left unturned," wrote Digital Foundry's Tom Morgan in his patch analysis.
Now you can play it as a true survivalist
Last edited by GameHED on 12 Feb 2016 05:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

:lol:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Detail of new features in survival mode:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... ncumbrance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not really enthusiastic to play on survival. But its good to know there is something there for those who want a sim-like experience vs an action game.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

flipswitch wrote:I should get back into this game now after being sidetracked by the Witcher 3 and the rest of my backlog.
Did you finish MGSV?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Nope. I would have finished it months ago if it was like a traditional MGS game. Just rescued Huey a few days ago.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Lot of open world games out. Was tempted to get Far Cry Primal but I am still playing FO4.

Managed to get legendary submachine gun "pray and spray" which is great just as I am doing the Silver Shroud quest haha.

Each bullet shits out explosive. And I am not a gun nut build character. Most deathclaw encounters I rush toward it and bash it with bladed knuckle weapon in VATS. (going to build up strength to do even more damage)

Last thing I powered up was solar powered perk which is the highest perk on the END tree. When combined with Armorer you can soak up a lot of damage without wearing power armor. If I replay I might go for a tech ninja with low health but huge AGI stat to get loads of action points in VATS and exploit the gun fu perk. My current character never sneaks. He is more like wolverine than batman. Sneak damage allows you to end a fight without them even knowing you were there which I think would be more fun for me. Mostly I am using VATs for the tough guys ( so I can cripple the feet to slow people down including robots which piss me off) so I don't get the benefit of my own skill as a FPS gamer. I wish they made critical meter more of a "slow time down" and then made it so that you had to guide the attack onto the weak part of your enemy to get the critical (eg the face) rather than it being this automatic death move.

How it would tie into stats is this: If you have higher luck you slow time down more during critcal bullet time mode. Instead they tied it into drugs. I would have liked it better if they made it so when you take drugs YOU MOVE FASTER, but time is normal, rather than time slowing down. Than for critical execution, time slows down, (it's a cinematic effect to show the audience detail) but the player must guide the attack into a specific part of the body to get the high damage, so that the player still needs to use a bit of player skill.

so how my system would work:

1. taking speed/Jet = being a werewolf in daggerfall without super strength (ie you still do things lightning fast but not as co-ordinated and careful and surgically accurate as a guy who goes for accuracy over speed, meaning you might miss a few times while in high speed but it's compensated for by the qauntity of hits over the quality of hits)

2. executing a critical hit = like the bullet time feature in the FEAR games (ie you see everything move in slow motion but still need some skill to get that cool headshot with a shotgun at point blank range while pieces of its brain splash all over the camera in slow motion and the benefit of replay at different angle)

A sneaky guy who goes for high accuracy is going for one hit death and luck is needed to aid in that. This requires concentration and focus more than speed. By slowing time down it shows the player is paying careful attention to doing co-ordinated attack for quality kill.

A fast guy just makes himself move quicker. Which means lots of things he does may involve making a few mistakes for doing it too fast. (less accuracy but more hits per unit of time - this might be useful against a very big and slow guy where accuracy isn't needed as much, just doing tons of damage in a small space of time by increasing number of hits/having loads of action point in VATS)

Two different things. Sneaky guy wants to avoid further encounters by going for silent one hit death. Berserker is just going for big damage but not caring who is around to see a pile of dead bodies and hear screams.

I wish my system was in the game.. :P This way you could pick up a crowbar and kill loads of little targets (eg swarm of litle mirelurk babies) by just doing things quickly and not wasting real world time in slowmotion. It can be annoying to have to wait for that slo motion shit to end. Should only be when critical is being done.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

flipswitch wrote:Nope. I would have finished it months ago if it was like a traditional MGS game. Just rescued Huey a few days ago.
I just finished the first mission in Chapter 2 (after it says "...to be continued"), that mission sucks balls and I hope it's not a reflection on the rest of the game.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Fallout 4 beats Witcher 3 in BAFTA awards:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... -fallout-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WTF?
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

An update rolling out next week will add a High-Resolution Texture Pack that adds an absurd level of visual detail for PC players -- check out the rust and scratches on the power armor above if you need evidence. To say that this will demand a beefy system is an understatement, though. The developer recommends at least a 2015-era desktop Core i7 chip, 8GB of RAM, and a monster graphics card -- you should have either a GeForce GTX 1080 or (until Bethesda pulled mention of it) the as yet unreleased AMD Radeon RX 490. And did we mention that you need an extra 58GB of storage for all that new art?

Don't fret if you prefer to play on a console, though, as there are also some perks coming to the PS4 Pro. Sony's newer system will play Fallout 4 at 1440p resolution if you have a 4K set, and everyone should notice both a greater draw distance for objects and improved "godray" lighting effects. It's not the native 4K upgrade you might've hoped for, but it could give you a good reason to revisit the game if you haven't touched it in a while.
Source

I'm trying to see if there's news on an Xbox One S upgrade or news of a Switch port but :oops:
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Looking forward to this as I'm still playing Fallout 4 and the expansions!

:lol: at console "upgrades"

So glad I'm not stuck in the gaming ghetto.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Glad to see these updates. Would love to see a switch port even if it is only the base game. Since switch isn't as powerful as current gen home console (switch is considered a hybrid of handheld and home so it's a bastard) I don't know if bethesda could run it unless they have low detail mode? Remember at 720p on the go, it only has to show enough detail to be suitable for small screen.

Nintendo give them the money. You need them more than they need ypu at this point.

Also bethesda should port the older games like fallout 3 and new vegas to switch. Easy money.

Switch needs to get as many last gen ports on it asap to plug the gaps in its library. From software could probably do Dark Souls port of the first and second titles. Nintendo-only owners are starved of things to play. People will buy that stuff again like they did all these HD remaster shit on ps4. It surprises me that switch will not be packing 1-2-switch in the box. At least put some budget titles out on launch then for bargain price. Nobody is going to buy a machine without a game. Especially one which isn't backward compatible.