Platinum's next licensed game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Platinum's next licensed game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Post by GameHED »

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015- ... tles-title" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:shock:
He-man or thunder cats has gotta be next! I want to play as panthro and nunchuck mutant frog people to death and juggle them in the air then forward somersault dive kick them into the ground as finisher and while landing on them kneekick them in the spine to cripple them forever. Whether based on the new one where they made cheetara sexy or the older one I would be happy. Imagine if platinum made a flintstones beat em up?? That would be awesome.

BTW the 2003 version of TMNT is my fave.

I liked the intro music:
none of that extreme sports crap and shredder looks like he is trying hard to look like batman by sneaking in the shadows and standing up the tops of buildings as lighting strikes revealing his form for a second to look mysterious

unlike transformers the turtles are ninjas so close combat suits the lore of the toon. In TF lot of fighting is dudes shooting at each other from range not just using thier bodies to kill each other.
various intros:
Last edited by GameHED on 02 Dec 2015 01:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: Platinum's next licensed game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtl

Post by Candy Arse »

:io:
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

RIGHTEOUS FURY
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Imma be all over this!
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

Yep, as long as it's a four player beat em up and not some weird adventure game... Actually whatever I'll get it.
Ben
Southpoor

Post by Ben »

I predict a plethora of disappointment when it is properly announced as a single player only title. It's going to have that tight Platinum gameplay but I reckon it's going to be kind of like Transformers Devastation or Korra in terms of length etc.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Drop in and drop out co-op on a wii u version like hyrule warriors (one screen for the guy with tablet the other screen for the guy with gamepad) would have been awesome. (or just give us online co-op like Dragons Crown)

I don't get why nintendo or sega didn't hire platinum to make mario and sonic beat em ups.

Konami made all those licensed beat em up games in the 90s (TMNT arcade, X-men) and they were good. They even did a simpsons 4 player beat em up lol.

The next cartoon: TachnoMan please.
Whoa that'd be fucking cool. Have missionns as the bad guys and missions as the good guys. Telling the story from two perspectives like a RTS blizzard game. If you do a mission as a spidercrab your goal is similar to dynasty warriors games where you have to help your fellow crabs beat the defenses of the enemy as an elite spidercrab which helps them win.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Replica
Almost Original

Post by Replica »

Hope it has more variety and content compared to Transformers Devastation.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/replicav2.png[/img]
Ben
Southpoor

Post by Ben »

Well I'm happy to be wrong, actually supports 4p, albeit online by the looks of it. Sad to see couch coop still dropping away.

Looking pretty neat, I'm not all that invested in the Turtles universe and franchise but with fond memories of the cartoon and old school arcade beat em ups, and with Platinum making it this one I'm keen to give it a look :up:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ler/.97975" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Cross gen again, do people really buy this on last gen systems? Time to move on me thinks.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

that's kinda like saying "why do they make lego games for all systems?" Not like the game needs the latest hardware tech to run them you know..

Yes this game just got more awesome now that it's confirmed as 4p.

Dungeons and dragons cartoon from the 1980s, thundercats, and tekkaman blade are 3 options they could do.

Dungeons and dragons would be great as a 4 player co-op experience.

and
defenders of the earth:
Loads of character variety/moves there. (not all using same weapons techinque etc One dude is a mage, the other a strongman, another guy is all about animal powers and agility, and the other uses a scifi gun. Working together as a group against bosses would be interesting)