Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Dragon's Dogma finally coming to PC

Post by GameHED »

complete with Dark Arisen expansion pack:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015- ... in-january" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^
the conan the barbarian style music sounds cool. Didn't see black bars so it's not as good as the console versions which look more cinematic. (black bars add quality)

Took a long time but like Yakuza 5 it's a victory for fans of the game. (more exposure)

Wouldn't mind a sequel. Loved the dungeons and dragons arcade game. This is like that game's cousin without the license.

BTW the dragon in this has 4 limbs. Just thought I'd point that out as the ones in skyrim is just a wyvern (much closer to a giant chicken pretending to be a dragon) Bethesda still hasn't patched in the other two missing limbs in skyrim yet.

Monster Hunter correctly makes the distinction between dragon and wyvern. Don't get angry ok? Just helping people to know these things so they don't spread bad information and dumb people down with wrong terminology.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
klee123

Re: Dragon's Dogma finally coming to PC

Post by klee123 »

Brilliant game.

I spent a good 150 hours on the PS3 version and maxed my characters to lvl 200.

Along with the Souls games, this is one of my favorite games released last gen.

Enjoy it guys!