Sega rumored to bring classics to master race

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: Sega rumored to bring classics to master race

Post by GameHED »

You still can't play certain games that are exclusives dude. Third parties port to all systems. That doesn't mean pc wins.

Trasformers on console is fine at 60 fps on my ps4. Sif i need a pc when I can play on couch instead of hunched over a desk like an office worker in a cubicle. Get with the times you nerdy virgin living in mom's basement. I can play diablo 3 and Divinity original sin and wasteland 2 fine on my console. You are jealous of us because we helped witcher 3 be open world. Something pc gamers can't do because they are too poor to upgrade and pay for games because they spent all thier bloody money on text adventures (their graphics cards go unused and wasted) and virus protection programs that bring the framerates down to 30fps because of how much hacking is going on while you are always online as big brother snoops on you while you play, and has spyware loaded into memory by NSA who love treating you like a criminal at all times for big brother against your will.

Sega need to release a handheld after sony quit the portable market imo
Last edited by GameHED on 07 Jan 2016 09:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Sure I can play exclusives, I just turn on my Wii U/PS4/XBONE and away I go. :lol:

In between those, I play the best versions of games on PC. :bow: 1440p 144fps :bow:

:suicide: GameHED :suicide:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Most 3rd party games are exclusive to PC anyway - exclusively 60fps+ :lol:

:suicide: GameHED :suicide:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Bring out dreamcast II which is a portable much like the neogeo X gold. (combines portable and home console)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

lestat wrote:Vanquish @ 60fps with kbam. :drool:

VF5 4K@60fps :drool:

:segarock:
With kbam controls. :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.