An olive branch for playnow (potentially NSFW)

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account
PSN ID: selfish3US

Post by selfish »

that'd be funnier if there was still a forum community :(
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L. Ron Hubbard
Juzbuffa
Arse Surgery By Shotgun
Arse Surgery By Shotgun
XBL ID: Juzbuffa1

Post by Juzbuffa »

selfish wrote:shit i think juz wins
I'll split the 200g with you and we'll waste it foolishly on drugs, booze and loose women.
You wouldn't believe the things I've seen through your eyes...

Pointy Cat
What Amazing!
What Amazing!

Post by Pointy Cat »

Heh, funny how the order of the forums was changed. Ilce really wants to kill off the old Playnow eh. Even though I play WoW (Not with the Playnow people, on a different server) I can totally see why others would be looking at the game like it's something bad. It really can change people, and at worst, turn them insane.
brent

Post by brent »

Pointy Cat wrote:Heh, funny how the order of the forums was changed. Ilce really wants to kill off the old Playnow eh. Even though I play WoW (Not with the Playnow people, on a different server) I can totally see why others would be looking at the game like it's something bad. It really can change people, and at worst, turn them insane.
I found that strange too. Even as someone who doesn't post heaps on 4BG or PN, even I have noticed how much that place has changed for the worse.

I play on a different server too, but only minimal hours. I really don't actually recommend the game to anyone, especially if they have addictive personalities. The game has totally changed one of my best mates lives, he quit university, quit work and plays religiously 12+ hours a day. Its insane what that game can do to some people.
Lepo5
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted

Post by Lepo5 »

brent wrote: The game has totally changed one of my best mates lives, he quit university, quit work and plays religiously 12+ hours a day. Its insane what that game can do to some people.
Now that's a long term plan.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Fuck me Brent, I'd be formatting his hard drive or something to snap him out of it.
brent

Post by brent »

Froggy wrote:Fuck me Brent, I'd be formatting his hard drive or something to snap him out of it.
I don't really know what I can do, I make sly jokes all the time hoping he will get the picture. Most of his friends have abandoned him as a lost cause. I mean I play WOW too, but maybe for 5-6 hrs a week at most and as far as my priorities go, everything takes precedence before that game.
General Chaos
Beano's Minion
Beano's Minion

Post by General Chaos »

Move it to the WoW fucking sucks thread boys! ;)

I want more qualerty logos!
van

Post by van »

Re. the Games-Ranch logo, to be fair, Jizzy did the initial design. I just tweaked the bitch.

As for a PlayNOW WOW LOL BBQ logo, wtf do I need 200 gold for haha. I don't play that queer socially debilitating bit of shit! <3
Scullibundo
V for Thread Derailing
V for Thread Derailing

Post by Scullibundo »