Official Nintendo Switch thread: Rocco free zone.

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Re: The Official Nintendo NX Thread

Post by GreyWizzard »

Here's some fuel for the BG&E2 fire http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/0 ... nx_rumours" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Might be best they release the first game with it like what happened with bayonetta.

Nintendo should buy he rights to exclusive. They would get a lot of NX sales imo.

Rayman Legends and Zombie U was exclusive....for a while. lol
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Vince »

The Adza wrote:The GBA games on the Wii U make no sense. They look terrible. Such a bad choice having GBA games on the Wii U instead of 3DS. The whole VC concept needs re-imagining too.
Agree totally. GBA games need to be on another handheld. I appreciate the screen on the wiiu controller playing GBA games but they deserve to be played on the small screen.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

New deal appeared on wii u screen with mario bros 2, mario bros 3 and mario bros 4 (super mario world) where you get the third game free if you buy two. Limited time deal.

doh. Fuck you nintendo. Just put these games on 3DS lol Or at the least introduce cross buy like sony.

I just bought Twilight Princess HD.

Start putting up GC games on the Wii U eshop like F-zero GX FFS.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

nx prototype pad? surely not...
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

There was a stewie griffin photoshop as the controllers head that looked neat. But it does look ridiculous as it is.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

fuck I hope not. That looks awful. Also looks like a bad photoshop mockup based on the patent drawings.
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Apparently efforts to reveal any photoshop editing haven't come up with anything conclusive. There's also a patent which suggests there's prong handles like a dualshock but this is the only photo so far. If it is real, it's only an early stage and probably won't be the final product. Looks very uncomfortable though.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Makes a great rearview mirror
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Yet that other idiot would have been positively pimping the shit out this design "innovation" in the other Nintendo thread.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

pity he's not around so we can LOL hard at him.

...oh fuck it, I'm lolling hard at him anyway.
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

I wonder where he's gone..
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

I'd say she's writing exciting Nintendo-related adverts only to realise there's no one to read them. Then she'll wipe a tear from her eye, close her laptop and go to sleep.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Only the upper 'nubs' of the sticks move. The bottom part is static (kind of like the circle pad, but it moves along the bottom 'sphere'.
- The rollers on the top feel and look pretty much identical to a mouse scroll-wheel. Though I do don't believe this will be the final design.
- Haptic feedback is feels like Apples 'taptic' engine. Not like regular rumble.
- 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

Knowing you can draw up a design and take it to a store in china to have it fabricated makes it questionable but seeing that design more and more... could be real.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

if that's for real, then Nintendo deserve to die a long, slow death.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

If it's on-screen face buttons I'm out.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Cannot stand touch screen controls of any type. Out
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Yup, any slight interest I may have had fell away when I noticed the on-screen B button on the white version. Seems like Nintendo are simply getting people used to the idea of gaming on iOS and Android devices.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Nintendo doomed...

When the BBC starts calling MGTOW men a hate group that is a sign in the elder scrolls prophecies that gaming is doomed.
Most people know when you put touch screen controls on hardcore game devices, it was because feminists want to emasculate gamers. It's the guys like vzzbx that want to apple-ise gaming that first got me concerned. He did not play fighting games, likes apple, and gaming is considered secondary in importance to appealing to trendies who care about image and shallow appearances and status rather than the practical function of buttons. Nintendo was doomed from that point on imo. No wonder the chinese are buying up all the land and assests because the evil people have hijacked male spaces. Buttons please.

Movies are fucked. Messages inside them are pro feminist. Games are fucked because girly people want crap controls. You are doomed as you eventually go tranny to disguise your gender to ensure your rights are protected.
..unless we crush the mainstream media and bring masculinity back to gaming. (then it will be safe to see duke nukem sequels and capcom will stop sucking up to SJW and white knights)
The brainwashing, the lies, deception, the negative portayal of gamers involved in gamergate, attacks on the MGTOW lifestye which is growing in popularity.. Enough!

We got to kill these groups off before they kill us. And you will only do this by infiltrating the organisations and using the dirty tactics they use against us on them. Plus we need to go after thier kids and bully these shits and make fun of them publicly so they don't have safe places to go to and use shaming languages on them so they can't invade any of the male spaces.

If you show mercy they just interpret that as weakness, not being kind. They destroyed dragon age by putting in ugly females, bannd gta v, took the side of the hookers who have sex with married men and destroy the mental health of the kids, who grow up not respecting thier parents and start rebeling against society etc (probably end up shooting up schools by the time they reach ther teens because of the lack of dad)

I noticed gaming is slowly dying off to the mobile scene. That isn't because kids prefer mobile experience and that we need to convert to thier touchscreen cult. It's because they had little choice and assumed touchscreen is normal way to interact with the games. Once they experience the superior controls of physical buttons, they are not goin back. Games like Galak-z are never going to be as good on the mobile version vs playing the game on real controllers. argh Our priority is to educate kids on this and stop the aple-isation of nintendo or we're all fucked. Sega had the right idea of the vmu thing. But it seems like the VMU is taking over the entire controller itself rather than just being a feature.

Remember when nintendo forgot to add in the analogue stick on the right of the original 3DS?? It's that all over again..
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Console gaming actually appears to be going down the shitter.

I for one welcome our PC overlords.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:Console gaming actually appears to be going down the shitter.
I've been saying this for years.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

Gaming sites are now claiming fake. It seems that it is too spot on to the prototype design that was leaked. Basically they feel that no company has ever released a device that is exactly like their initial design sketch.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

t0mby wrote:
Candy Arse wrote:Console gaming actually appears to be going down the shitter.
I've been saying this for years.
In the 360 days I would have disagreed with you.

Methinks the 360 is going to be the last great gaming console.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Having that shitty little label confidental property on the side made by those home label makers, makes me think its a load of bullshit.