XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Re: E3 2016

Post by lestat »

Gamehed would have a leg to stand on if it wasn't for the fact that current PC games are practically impossible to pirate. Denuvo has protected many titles from being cracked.

Also completely ignores the piracy that consoles have endured, I knew lots of people with chipped consoles, Dreamcast could play copies without any chips. :lol: PS3/360 played copies too.

Fact is DRM technology keeps improving to the point where it makes life so difficult for pirates/users, that no one bothers with it anymore.

Also with digital sales and trade ins, cheap games are a plenty.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

I just think pc gaming is harming console scene. Why for example isn't SF5 on the Xbox One?

But it's on the PC???? isn't the One a pc in a smaller box?

PC doesn't need to exist imo. It just gets in the way of gaming by making us buy a platform that mostly is just ports of console shit. You know it, the guys who make X-com games know it(cuz they are doing number 2 for console platform) , and the console gamers who are still waiting for pillar of eternity to get ported know it. (pc is a powerful platform and this game looks like a console title. Don't tell me that only master race can handle it with graphics like that.)

The pc gamers are always boasting about how easy it is to play roms on their emulators and play blizzard's WoW legacy content for free, and teasing us console gamers that they don't have to pay for online gaming.
Fine but at least admit the industry is being supported by the console more since there is more of us. More people = more money. Free to play shit can't fund the platform forever. Greedy fat americans love money and that is why free shit is always shut down. Console gamers are just realists, while you pc gamers are entitled dicks who don't get that businesses need to profit to make games in future more awesome. (ie witcher 3 going open world is prime example)
When they shrink, and eventually go bankrupt, EA comes in as the "hero" and buys them (more like enslavement) and Candy wins. (his singular purpose I think is to destroy gaming similar to Apocalypse trying to destroy the world in the recent x-men movie)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Only thieves buy PC :lol:

If only, that would make the 160 games I've so far bought on Steam alone a hell of a lot cheaper than it has been.

CrackHED is either the best troll in the history of the internet or he has some disorder as per my thread from a while ago.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

My steam game library count : 321
Origin game library count : 28
GoG game library count : 7
W10 store game library count : 5

Over 350+ digital games. Apparently I stole all those games.

I stole the expensive 1k graphic cards I have too, the server this site runs on, yep I ripped it off, hacked site total. :lol:

SF5 isn't on xbox one because sony bankrolled the development, part of the deal involves console exclusivity.

The sooner you accept console = PC these days the better, Microsoft has merged W10 into one platform, all future games are written on the exact same APIs now, DX12 UWP. Get with the times.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

hahaha yeah I stole my PC too, as well as the Oculus Rift. Stole it at 3am while everyone else was pre-ordering it at the start of the year.

Yep I've been stealing games the last few days in the GOG sale as well as a few from Origin.

:lol:

Idiot
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

House said that one of the key motivations for PlayStation 4 Neo was specifically to prevent high-end users from abandoning the product at an earlier point than its natural eight-year lifespan. “We’ve traditionally seen that some of the core audience tends to gravitate back to high-end PCs at some point because these are the people who want the finest graphical performance,” he said. “So here’s a great opportunity to have them stay within our ecosystem.
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... ft-scorpio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've noticed guys like flip are even on PC now. Sony know the big spending, sorry thieving enthusiasts are where the action is.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

lestat wrote:My steam game library count : 321

Over 350+ digital games.
I'd love to see a completion percentage of that total. :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I watched the GiantBomb interview with Phil Spencer earlier, and he really is a good guy in the gaming industry. Definitely trying to pick up the pieces of Mattricks mess and take MS in the right direction.
I can't find the video sorry.
RIGHTEOUS FURY
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

t0mby wrote:

Over 350+ digital games.
It's a collection built up over 10 years, some of them are double dips, some are day 1 purchases, some bought in bundles, some bought in sales, some bought on a whim.

I've had a lot of fun going back and playing old stuff for the first time or replaying it. Steam doesn't give completion stats but lots of old games I have, I've lost previous saves, these days with cloud saves preserving your progress is much better.
klee123

Post by klee123 »

This E3 was ok.

Standout titles for me were:

Horizon Zero Dawn
Gravity Rush 2
Nier Automata
Last Guardian
Zelda

For my tastes, not enough Japanese titles, but then again TGS is probably more for me in that regard.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

My only definite at this stage is the free Master Race upgrade to Skyrim because I'm a thief.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/06/m ... own-store/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You'll be able to buy UWP games on steam? I guess this works in a similar way to uplay on steam.
MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Post by MiNiStRy »

Days gone looks promising. Kinda like world war z meets dead rising only faster.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

t0mby wrote:

Over 350+ digital games.
I'd be more interested in seeing a price comparison - how much he paid for those superior PC versions of games vs what he would have paid for the inferior console versions.

Probably has saved a few thousand dollars...thus paying for his PC.

:nana:
ObSoLeTe
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: OBY83

Post by ObSoLeTe »

I guess Reggie's body aint ready, he is looking pretty sad tho

"Old But Not Obsolete" - A.Schwarzenegger