Pokemon GO

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Re: Pokemon GO

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

Cletus wrote:I'm just probably a bit too old to be playing it. I'm not the target audience but a different theme would work just as well. I'd feel more comfortable with Pokebots or something...
Alien Robots attack earth using stealth robots.. your job is to hunt them and hack them to your side. Still working on that collection idea. Kinda like Paradroid.

I'd play the shit out of that :D
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

live action movie is in the works:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... ie-chatter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is crazy. Would have much preferred a fire emblem movie. Warcraft movie wasn't bad. Angry Birds was ok.
Fire Emblem is gaining popularity ever since awakening which is why I think now would be good time to make movie on the franchise.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

t0mby wrote:There's a Pokémon article on the news tonight about banning this congregating at night out in public. Be interesting to see their reasoning.
No more than two people may gather anywhere without permission!

I'm out on Pokemon Go. It's not fun. I'm not enjoying myself.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

Yeah pretty much... You don't want a group of like minded people with a common interest to group as they may overthrow the government.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Unless you are one of the elite bloodlines of the reptilian race and use the secret underground tunnels while wearing black robes and don't piss off the tall greys who own all the once-human-controlled secret bases. (hybrids can only use submarines for meetings in case they turn against the shadow government by destroying their research labs and freeing the bioweapons from their cages. The birthplace of the synthetic pokemon)

The antichrist will be the god of forces (air forces, police force, space force, naval forces, armed forces etc). ie new version of Nimrod. (all forces in the world will be turned against God to attack his heavenly Kindgom and christians must use spiritual warfare to tread on the serpents, scorpion etc which prevents these beings creating chaos with lies and deception. To counter this weapon using truth a the sword of choice will expose the dark beings hiding from the light. No physical harm to them is necessary. God will handle that once the reptilians get cocky enough for a second attempt and get another beat down like in ancient time with Ancient Babylon. Mystery Babylon is what we have today because all of the control is behind the scenes with puppet leaders to make us believe we are able to vote bad people out to give the illusion that all is well) Satanists are being baited into an attack that will fail. It is the only way they will learn. Any weapon system they come up with is old technology. "There is no new thing under the sun". And being old, there is always counter weapon.
If the art of war is all about deception, (Sun Tzu) then to limit war, peaceful people need to get the truth which is the opposite of deception to obtain true everlasting peace. We already killed the nephilim and the spirits are just conjured up by witches for help, so the solution today is not physical combat (we won that already) but spiritual war. Too many organised religions are still thinking in the physical and material world. That is why satanists are winning because they just infiltrate the physical churches and take over them. (pretty much any church that uses the NIV bible is hijacked imo) Going direct to God (no infiltration) using your spirit man and tapping into the power from on high is how to defeat the illuminati. They can't control places where the gates are closed off to them. Too many people are scared to admit they are powerful because they will look like kooks. None of the laws governments try to create to control people have any real standing if they contradict constitution. They can keep repeating them as many times as they want but it doesn't make their unjust laws legitimate. We feed the beast with our money and our power is what keeps the system going just like the batteries in the Matrix movie So just stop being a beast. (obey God not man)
Last edited by GameHED on 18 Jul 2016 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

So niantec is potentially camera mapping the inside of our homes and private spaces using an app more popular than twitter....
...and gamehed has only just mentioned reptillians.

For someone who claims to be opening others eyes, he should learn to open his own.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

The difference though is private companies offer a service to you in exchange for spying on you. Just like how google spies on email if you use their free email service. It's voluntary. Just like you signing up to be a dog when you join the military and have to obey orders. (you signed up for it)

It's when you are forced to accept spying against your will that I have a problem. You can't force someone to give up god-given rights and expect the world to not label you the tyrant.

I tend to agree with a lot of the stuff that stephen molynuex puts up on his youtube channel. (basically everyone should trust each other using contracts and maybe give anarchy a try for a short bit. Communities police each other. Just like old testament jews before they ever had a human king to rule over them. All they did was pray to their sky daddy for guidance not just trust a single man who is easy to corrupt. The worst ideas would sink to the bottom and the best would rise to the top. Just like in the free market.

God is against a single world ruler because they end up becoming like Sauron in LOTR. If you have a dictator that bosses everyone around it will be like the aliens in all the videogames where everyone wears the exact same clothing, the same language and speaks the same and only has one brand of music because it's only thing to choose. It's boring.

Without freedom you don't have unique inventions and ideas and art. So much money goes to killing. That's why all this technology is going to be used to replace humans one day because the elite now don't need man as slaves if they can figure out a way to rely on machines only, and just have a few humans to call on to fix the machines when they break.
In some countries they no longer have humans taking orders in Mcdonalds and you just type in what you want on a machine and the guy that cooks the food in the back serves the food to you when the order is filled. They are trying to eliminate a need for humans so they can obtain more power and control over everything.

It's only a matter of time they depopulate the world in accordance with the georgia guidestones. That's why you got to check what they are putting in our food, avoid chemicals in their drugs, and test what is in the water to see if they are poisoning us. Lot of people automatically trust what is in the mixed vaccines and don't know they can cause autism. The same guys that make your drugs also create bioweapons and shit. Use your brains. Did you know the australian government blackmails the poor people o benefits that if they don't let thier kids get the mandatory vaccine at schools, they will have the benefits pulled? This is the power of greedy businessman and the satanists when combined together to rule the world. They will get judged later.

Videogame develpers are also corrupt too:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... 500-refund" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

when backers donate money and don't get what they want, the greedy cunt tries to change the terms of sservice to keep the money even though they breached the contract. You can't do that. If you say you will do something you must honor your end of the bargain and if you breach the contract, then the partner is not obligated to fullfill his end of the deal. This is common sense stuff and these greedy shit think they are entitled to just take money without fulfilling the promises. It's this kind of thing that causes distrust. It's all for the love of money. Just work on the game and get it DONE! how hard can this be? You will make money after the game is sold as an actual product when the work is done and people buy it at retail and stuff. How much money have these idiots got? Fucking greedy shits make me want to puke. LOL Acting like dicks to their own backers only shows how little faith they have in themselves to pull of
Last edited by GameHED on 18 Jul 2016 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Calling soldiers dogs now? Pretty disgusting thing to say
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

You are like a dog if the only reason you sign up is for the paycheck not for patriotic reasons to defend people. (patriots will disobey an order that goes against the constitution which is why the nwo needs foreign troops to pull this dictatorship off because they instintively know good men will not shoot at their own people)

It's important to make that distinction. Because so much money is spent on killing stuff and people would rather the money go to other things. If we go to world war another time it will be a nuclear war. I prefer unpolluted planet thanks..
Even if I end up becoming a super mutant or a ghoul that can live for ages which might be cool, I think it's better to stay human for now at least until we can find a way to get off earth and colonise other spots in the universe so that whatever happens here, isn't an extinction-level event. (hard to say because the robots that take over might actually be good guys instead of the skynet future the illuminati wish for. Sort of like in Aliens when the android would suddenly do nice things despite being scary)
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

Looks like a ZapDOS attack brought down the servers late Saturday night. I was able to log in briefly this morning, but as soon as I got a Clefairy in a Pokeball it promptly booted me out again. Seems to be okay now, if it holds up I might go for another hunt tonight. I think I'm about to hit that point where there's no new Pokemon in the area, and it's all about travelling further or taking a leaf from Jasper's book and grinding for candy.
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

Crackhed, When you say ''the difference is...'' what are you even comparing? The government as opposed to private companies?
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

BOOMY wrote:So niantec is potentially camera mapping the inside of our homes and private spaces using an app more popular than twitter....
...and gamehed has only just mentioned reptillians.

For someone who claims to be opening others eyes, he should learn to open his own.
I play without the AR. I know it takes the joy out of it somewhat but it actually makes the Pokemon easier to catch and cuts down battery consumption a bit.
Gamma wrote:Looks like a ZapDOS attack brought down the servers late Saturday night. I was able to log in briefly this morning, but as soon as I got a Clefairy in a Pokeball it promptly booted me out again. Seems to be okay now, if it holds up I might go for another hunt tonight. I think I'm about to hit that point where there's no new Pokemon in the area, and it's all about travelling further or taking a leaf from Jasper's book and grinding for candy.
It gets that way a bit for me too but there's still the occasional grey target in my tracker. I also notice that when I catch something new from a different area, it starts spawning in my area. Otherwise it's all Zubats , weedles, rattatas and pidgeys.

I'm still sitting on my lucky eggs and lures. I have roughly 40 evolutions I can trash just to power level. I think if the server is more stable tonight I'm walking across the road, setting the lure, dropping the lucky egg and going for level 16. I'm a few hundred points from 13 now.

Even though I've never been a Pokemon fan, my brother in law bought me a Gengar figure as a joke in 99'...after the Chinpokomon episode of Southpark. That's actually my only intention. Hunt down ghastlies and save fuck out of Ghastly candies until I make a Gengar. Currently I have 2 Ghastlies. Gengar is some way off. Ghastlies hardly spawn here. One I caught elsewhere and the other came from a 5k egg.

There's an Eevee evolution trick if anyone cares. Naming eevee after the one of the brothers will get you a specific evolution. Apparently her attack is nothing to do with the evolution...or its only a small factor.
stanard
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: shimma
PSN ID: shimma1138
Steam ID: stanard

Post by stanard »

I've got a Haunter :D
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

If today was a bit patchy it was due to Canada coming online. I'm pretty sure all markets have been hit... So it's server stabilisation time!
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

You can never count Nintendo out on creating the next fad. Their stock in the last few days has skyrocketed. Madness.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Imagine the gloat levels on rocco if he was here. I've even shelled out money on incubators.

level 17. I did around 40 evolutions tonight with a lucky egg. Jumped 3 levels. That's about the half hour egg time limit spent when you factor in the unskippable (that I know of) evo animations. I had about two minutes to spare
stanard wrote:I've got a Haunter :D
My strategy now is to wait for a Haunter and still save those ghastly candies. Either way, I want it, so it'll take ages. plus I'll be reluctant to level anything properly until I reach level cap if I stick with the game.
Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Post by Megaman »

Guys, bad news, looks like Pokemon Go has been confirmed as racist - http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation- ... 62297.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I found this the other night. I've watched stacks of videos on the game and never heard this mentioned or seen it in any articles. No doubt it's out there but people aren't telling.

If you put a pokemon in a gym to defend, go straight to the store. Up in the top right of the screen is a little shield icon, tap that and score ten gold coins as a defender bonus. There's a 20 hour cool down on it, so it's a once a day deal but it's there in case you didn't know.
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

A friend let me know about that one, I still haven't mucked around with gyms yet.
Cletus wrote:It gets that way a bit for me too but there's still the occasional grey target in my tracker. I also notice that when I catch something new from a different area, it starts spawning in my area. Otherwise it's all Zubats , weedles, rattatas and pidgeys.
I think it might be tied to your trainer level, I noticed the Pokemon changing after jumping up a few levels despite me frequenting the same areas. I've only seen/caught three Ghastly myself, there was a Haunter on the radar once but I couldn't find it.

Pretty sure the radar's busted at the moment, mine shows three footprints for everything, and while the order will shuffle a little bit none of them ever get closer than three. It wasn't doing that in the first few days of playing, I could work out where things were and encounter them pretty reliably. Missed out on a Kabuto today (went out in the rain :redface:) and have seen Charmander, Jynx and Aerodactyl pop up over the last few days. It's frustrating, I'm just going to ignore the radar for the time being.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

The tracker is definitely broken. The order is not true and you'll never get below three footprints. It's believed Niantic have disabled the feature on purpose with an invalid API key to reduce server load. It's frustrating. Shit I want has been popping up regularly. A few times I went out and things would move around in the order on the tracker...but it's useless. Unless you stumble on something, it's now just dumb luck. I had an Eevee on my list at last place before, walked outside and there it was on the road...so, closest to me yet last on the list.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

Also, the egg incubator has a speed limit of 16kmph. It's to stop the use of cars, but it also explains why the fps goes jumping all over the place.

It was noticed by bike riders.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I had to load up Ingress to make sure I really had put that portal/Pokestop in. Confirmed I requested a relocation. It's too close to the house and road nearby. Nine cars were parked there the other night. I feel a little bit responsible. I doubt Niantic will ever get back to Ingress though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

https://pokevision.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

GreyWizzard wrote:Also, the egg incubator has a speed limit of 16kmph. It's to stop the use of cars, but it also explains why the fps goes jumping all over the place.

It was noticed by bike riders.
Were they not old enough to have a full license? ;)
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Lepo5
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted

Post by Lepo5 »

Just when I was out, you pull me back in!
Candy Arse wrote:
Lepo the Legend gave me his pair for free.