Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

THE OFFICIAL KIM KARDASHIAN SUCKING A POPSICLE THREAD

Post by Jasper »

Last edited by Jasper on 21 Oct 2016 03:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Re: THE 'NINTENDO SWITCH' THREAD (HARDWARE & SOFTWARE UNVEIL

Post by Jasper »

Last edited by Jasper on 21 Oct 2016 03:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Re: THE 'NINTENDO SWITCH' THREAD (HARDWARE & SOFTWARE UNVEIL

Post by Jasper »

Last edited by Jasper on 21 Oct 2016 03:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Re: THE OFFICIAL 'NINTENDO SWITCH' THREAD (HARDWARE UNVEILED

Post by Jasper »

Last edited by Jasper on 21 Oct 2016 03:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

It's only official if Rocco posts it. :lol:

We have another thread mate.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Lol, goes awol when Wii U flops, outsold by PS4 in Japan and Nintendo makes mobile games, come back to post a mobile platform. :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

:lol: I didn't even notice this thread.

Here's a pity bump, meanwhile I'm going back to the Official Switch Thread that I started ages ago.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Candy said it better. This thread is a rip off.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Didn't rocco demand that I delete his account a few months back?

I'll get around to it tonight for you little buddy.

No need, he's cracked it already. See you for the next nintardo launch, Rocco.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Cletus wrote:Didn't rocco demand that I delete his account a few months back?

I'll get around to it tonight for you little buddy.
Yes I did request for you to delete my account, though I logged back in over half a year later and see that you haven't... :?

Thus I decided to make a thread about the Nintendo Switch (i.e. NX) considering I forgot about the existence of Candy Arse's shitty NX thread, which hadn't had a single new post from any member IN ALMOST HALF A YEAR. That was until this morning when Candy Arse decided to copy and paste the content from my thread, to bump his abandoned thread back to the front page of the forum.

I also had a quick browse of this forum earlier today to see what i've missed out on...pretty much a big fat fucking nothing! :roll:

I see there's still absolutely no new members and just the same old farts posting the same old tired garbage. I am still gobsmacked to see that nobody hasn't told Candy Arse yet just how grossly unfunny he is. In fact, he's now not just an unfunny troll but also a pathetically repetitive troll posting the exact same lame joke again and again regarding PC vs PS4/XB1. This fat fucker needs some new material (and I know you're all thinking the same thing, but the lot of you are such cowards and too gutless to tell him).

Then again considering Candy Arse is using the tongues of both administrators (Cletus & Lestat) as toilet paper to wipe his obesely puckered hole....I guess the sheep of this forum don't want to ruffle the feathers of who's really running this forum (and that's Candy Arse).

Also Cletus, I noticed how your post count here at GR MASSIVELY reduced around the same exact time I disappeared earlier this year. It's quite clear now that i'm the only thing that draws you to even bother posting at GR. :redface:

Truthfully after being gone for so long, and coming back to see how this forum has undoubtedly lost it's spark (even more so), it really makes sense why the likes of Pat, Selfish, Faraday, Corey, Lambchop..etc..etc...fled this forum.

I'm going to leave for good with one final point concerning GR's current state... :)

The demise of Games Ranch is borderline identical to the demise of PlayNOW! Ilce was a cunty power-mad administrator scaring away members, and DJ Fusion was the lazy lackey who did nothing but sit back and watch.

Fast-forward to Games Ranch and we have the exact same situation, except Cletus is the cunty power-mad administrator (editing selfish's posts so he left the forum, banning BigSwingingUdders - who was a gaming industry insider for fuck's sake...for absolutely no reason so he left the forum, years ago secretly giving Candy Arse the administrative power to fuck around and alter other member's threads/posts, etc.), and Lestat is the lazy lackey who does nothing but sit back and watch this forum dwindle more and more into probably the most boring gaming forum in the world.

The irony is uncanny, and you fools don't even see it. :lol:

Enjoy your comatose forum, boys! Goodbye and fuck off and I look forward to Clitilce growing some balls and actually deleting my account tonight like he said he would! :up:

flipswitch
que
que

Re: THE OFFICIAL KIM KARDASHIAN SUCKING A POPSICLE THREAD

Post by flipswitch »

Popsicle? I thought it was a horse penis.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

He'll be back.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

He might be serious this time - he deleted me from his Miiverse friends list.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Maybe he was just doing an account deletion before he traded in his Wii U. :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Burnzoire
A mayn mayn MAN!
XBL ID: Burnzoire
Steam ID: Burnzoire

Post by Burnzoire »

So much criticism of the forum mods yet no accountability for his own garbage attitude. Never seen a post from him that isn't childish and offensive. I'll miss him.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Yep. I troll hard at times but I'm also down for good game discussion - this clown never actually talks about games, even games on Nintendo platforms he owned prior to selling them off in anticipation of the next one.

All he's done literally for years is troll and post dumb GameHED-quality shit. He's also a bad loser.

Jasper, it serves you right for being a beta who tried messing with an alpha. Know your role and shut your mouth.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Remember that time he lied about having a sex change. And then he posted pictures of his popular post op friend, but it turned out to be a random tranny from a body building website discussion about trannies. I miss him too.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

It's obvious you two are in love with him. Trying to play hard to get isn't fooling the rest of this community.

Zelda BotW better be ready at launch. And someone tell these people that Metroid is what we want. If we can't get that, at least give us a good quality equivalent of Aliens Colonial Marines using the Metroid name. (call it Federation Force 2 if you have to)

Nintendo neglects the horror shooter genre and overdoes platform games. Cartoony Mario games don't demonstrate a machine's power the way a shooter might. Splatoon's aiming is awesome. It's time to go back to dark games like the GC days of Eternal Darkness and Luigi's Mansion and RE-remake with some psychological horror. People forget all the good RE games were on nintendo machines.
Last edited by GameHED on 22 Oct 2016 04:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Jasper has a hairy Arse.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Then bloody pluck the hairs and stick them on bald people to make money selling wigs to white guys who want afros. It's not my problem..
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

While he is still here...

Rocco what's your opinion about Pokemon Go controversy how the app on mobile phones is just a CIA intelligence gathering tool which uses little children to spy on everything?
http://www.naturalnews.com/054687_Pokem ... lypse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do your bosses at NHQ have anything to say about this? I knew technology was going to be used for evil. But nobody fucking cares about rights these days which is a worrying thing to me.