Mega Maker - Mario Maker for Megaman

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Mega Maker - Mario Maker for Megaman

Post by GameHED »

This news kinda went under the radar so I made a thread now.
Really cool. Don't get why Capcom don't do official version of this and put it on Switch and 3DS systems.

But they are too busy making Abigail way too chunky for SFV so nobody can grab him or cross over combo him.

Next: make a Ghouls n Ghost maker. Then Final Fight construction set and release this to Switch. Right after Dragon's Dogma port to Switch.

Easy money for capcom that might ressurrect megamn for the newer generation of kids these days who are too young to recognise him as the mascot.

Recently 3DS got release of RPG Maker FES. Anyway just a suggestion to help capcom who is slowly making my characters like Chun Li ugly for MVCI and getting made fun of by fans of Dragon Ball FighterZ. Please make the girls pretty like the models in SFV? Thanks. And don't hire SJWs who are 4th wave feminists. Japan must keep the weeaboos happy not the people who don't even buy games. If nintendo owned Megaman perhaps this would have already been done officially years ago. Capcom thinks he isn't relevent anymore but if they had bothered to do with Megaman what nintendo did with metroid I bet he would be as popular as any mario game is today if they would just do something. They will place him in fighting games but don't make games anymore for him. A giant megaman open world sidescrolling game would be an ideal thing they could do (sort of like Turrican and Metroid games) and just expand on the old gameplay but with more objects on screen at any one time. (with new emphasis on mechs to get around those huge areas fast maybe even transform into vehicles to get past certain natural barriers like mountains or something like that to push it into a more epic experience involving more than just killing boses but dealing with obstacles.)

related:

megaman fan movie (starring Angry Joe as Dr. Wily).
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto