:lol: :lol: :lol:
Shaneus
Rank AAA
Rank AAA
XBL ID: Shaneus
PSN ID: Shaneus2k2
Steam ID: Shaneus2k2

Post by Shaneus »

I still have an active account there, so if anyone wants me to send some off, send me a list of who and what to write and I'll send it :)
Reckers

Post by Reckers »

That goes for me too.
MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Post by MiNiStRy »

Lepo5 wrote:Yeah be careful, I sent a PM to Corey. I was later banned and fined $30
Really how does he fine you?
mech
Phase 3: Profit!
Phase 3: Profit!

Post by mech »

It's a joke.
K.T.Shoe[BMs]
Still a rookie
XBL ID: MrSlow88
PSN ID: MrSlow88

Post by K.T.Shoe[BMs] »

MiNiStRy wrote:
Lepo5 wrote:Yeah be careful, I sent a PM to Corey. I was later banned and fined $30
Really how does he fine you?
eeeediot :lol:
Vzzzbx
Bob Brown’s Rainbow Cumrag
XBL ID: Fairlie Arrow
PSN ID: vzbxvzbx
Steam ID: vzbxvzbx

Post by Vzzzbx »

Things change.

I like this forum.
Faraday

Post by Faraday »

I left Playnow! about 6 weeks ago absolutely fed up with the behaviour of a few people over there and swore never to post again, now I can stand by my word with ease!

This place is already more inviting then Playnow has been for years.

Good job fellas.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Hey All - probably noone remembers me, but I'm BlackRainbow from PlayNOW. I've been registered there since '01, but have been around since the early ODWF days (As 'Fear'). I didnt really post much (230 posts in total) but I read it every day and kept up with everything. Even though i never really had much to say i considered PN to be one of my internet staples, so its a real :fight with all the bullshit going on there recently.

I'm quite sad that what's left of PlayNow is complete shit compared to what it used to be in the early days - used to be a lot of fun there.

BUT - times change, and it's time to make The Games Ranch my new home! With a tear in my eye i bid a KTHXBYE to PN and an OMG HELO to GR!
Shaneus
Rank AAA
Rank AAA
XBL ID: Shaneus
PSN ID: Shaneus2k2
Steam ID: Shaneus2k2

Post by Shaneus »

Shaneus wrote:I still have an active account there, so if anyone wants me to send some off, send me a list of who and what to write and I'll send it :)
Ahaha... I think I may have had my account removed because of this! Never said anything against Ilce or anyone else, this is the only thing I can think of that would give anyone the idea that I should be blocked/banned.
van

Post by van »

Nah it was because you're a redhead, bitch!

<3
Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

I'm a bit sad about the demise of PlayNOW too, though I haven't been very active there for some time. I didn't pay enough attention to even know about all this stuff until strange things started happening and the list of forums shrunk.

Had plenty of fun there back when I had more time for that sort of stuffing around. Ah well. I'll pour a beer onto the pavement or something.
Texas
Spitoon for Eng-er-land fans
Spitoon for Eng-er-land fans
XBL ID: TexasAI
PSN ID: Texas_AU
Steam ID: TexasAU

Post by Texas »

I found out about PN from Pat, I used to work with him. I lurked on PN for a frw years, and had my account deactivated in the first round of bans. (why???) After all the fussing and bullshit that has gone on I am glad to see this new forum has started. I have seen good forums go bad before due to admins running the boards like a little fiefdom, and it is a shame to see that PN has gone the same way. Having played and purchased games based on the opinions and comments of some of you people I am glad that you have a new home.
I may actually contribute and post on here!
Gr8ness

[url=http://www.somethingsomethingradio.com]Something Something Radio[/url] - Fresh DJ mixes Weekly!