Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Sega Asks Fans Which Franchise They Want to See Revived

Post by GameHED »

Hopefully they all choose Streets of Rage/Bare Knuckle:
http://powerupgaming.co.uk/2016/11/14/s ... e-revived/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is time they gave the fan-made SOR game an official release on all the digital shops and then rebooted the franchise as a RPG beat em up. :up: (think like what Dragon's Crown did for the hack n slash action rpg genre)

But take some ideas from games like Mad World and add cartoony violence and finishing techniques and interaction with environments. (and clothing damage for female characters)

4 player drop in/out co-op would be nice feature too. When you beat the game you can play as Alex Kidd with giant fists and everytime you punch and break open concrete barriers you can open up new stages. (randomly generated enemies in them but the map is the same - imagine the scene in the movie Warriors where all the gangs in the city ambush you at once and you don't know what comes next)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: Sega Asks Fans Which Franchise They Want to See Revived

Post by Candy Arse »

I got excited by this thread topic until I saw GameHED made it :io:
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

yeah, same.

My vote is for Alex Kidd, though.
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Will never happen but would love to play Skies of Arcadia 2, still my favorite RPG
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.