WTF is going on??? I must have missed something.

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

K.T.Shoe[BMs]
Still a rookie
XBL ID: MrSlow88
PSN ID: MrSlow88

WTF is going on??? I must have missed something.

Post by K.T.Shoe[BMs] »

Hey, this is my 1st post on Games Ranch 8) - I have a lot of trouble registering (thanx Greywizzard) 8)

Man, I didn't even know something this serious is going on over at PN, and I'm a daily visitor. Probably because I never payed much attention to anything related to WoW.

A couple of days ago while browsing at PN I received a PM from Pat telling me about this forum. Didn't think much of it until this Friday afternoon while reading ilce's post at PN. It took me a while to figure out why it's been so quiet over there.

Anyway, I will start posting here - looks very good and promising so far!

The downside is, I have been posting at PN since it first started (and I will continue to do so). However, it's just sad to see it coming to this after so many years :(
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Basically a bunch of people were banned for no real reason, other than pissing off ilce and those people finally got fed up with the hypocrisy. Said members created this forum on the fly and most of the long timers migrated here. All for the better - it's easy to see that a fanboy is currently dancing on the grave of PN.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
K.T.Shoe[BMs]
Still a rookie
XBL ID: MrSlow88
PSN ID: MrSlow88

Post by K.T.Shoe[BMs] »

Strange though, there seems to be a lot of visitors over at PN atm, but no one is posting.
Sonic Jam
Hates Gaming. FORUM PARADOX!
Hates Gaming. FORUM PARADOX!

Post by Sonic Jam »

They are probably posting in the WoW forums.

Most of us here are banned from there.