Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Re: HITMAN

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

I’m on board now. Absolution is a well crafted game but I can see why it pissed off fans. I enjoyed seeing GR names come up on the scoreboards but they fell away pretty quick. A shame because the game gets a lot better soon after. There’s a sequence where a particularly nasty mob terrorise a nunnery so I was happy to ignore the score and kill them all. It’s what 47 would’ve done.

Another sequence had me rigging a fuel explosion at a mechanic’s garage. The explosion caused an unintended chain reaction of exploding cars resulting in some dead cops. It was extremely good fun to manage this mishap and knock off my remaining targets.
Peppermint Lounge
The End

I bought the rest of HITMAN and Blood Money. HITMAN is magnificent. I obtained Silent Assassin in Paris by drowning Viktor in the loo and garrotting Dalia while disguised as supermodel Helmut. The walk down the runway is a highlight. My favourite Paris kill was setting off the fireworks while scaling the tower then sniping them when they walked out on separate balconies.
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Have been playing with opportunities at minimal, btw. Don’t mind being made aware of them but the icon is too much.