Nintendo caught selling pirated games?

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Nintendo caught selling pirated games?

Post by Candy Arse »

Sure looks like it...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... back-to-us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you download the Wii version of Super Mario Bros. using the Virtual Console, there's evidence to suggest Nintendo might have actually repurposed an illegally-copied ROM and then sold it back to us.
:lol:

This is too good.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: Nintendo caught selling pirated games?

Post by GameHED »

Nintendo already own the game so it's not stealing.

Backing up games in australia is legal candy arse.

You should be prepping for nibiru not talking about nintendo stealing its own content from itself. (by the time star citizen is out the world will be bombarded by asteroids. Imagine if all that wasted money was poured into shenmue 3 instead?)
Last edited by GameHED on 20 Jan 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

So if Nintendo are selling an illegally-copied ROM to their customers, that makes it legal?

Two wrongs make a right etc

Where is your god now, CrackHED? Nintendo are bigger pirates than anyone :lol:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Still alive and well unlike sega which is unable to bring PSO2 to the west on console because they love pc so much and forogt how to make console games apart from yakuza.

If nintendo ever become like sega they will end up making crappy mobile games not epic adventure titles like Zelda BotW.

Now that they fired rocco, they can just release information themselves on youtube and save some money. PC gamers need to convert to nintendo if they hope to play quality games with the seal of quality otherwise they will end up all in jail for selling illegal roms. All kids that own pc by default should be put on a suspects list and treated as potential criminals imo. That's what's causing nintendo to lose money so they can't advertise the wii u. It hurts EA too because it means their ability to port their sports games is crippled by poor hardware sales which prevents them from expanding thier presence into new platforms.

If people like you bought the games the wii u would have survived. Everyone knows this. Because of you they had to put a tax on video content on youtube to try to survive. Pc gamers are ruining our lives. They killed duke nukem, made diablo 3 suck (because blizzard wanted it to be like a mmo), prevented pillars of eternity to come to console (if pc didn't exist then it would have come to console). I like pc games. But PC gamers are killing gaming as a hobby imo. They want games like Dark Souls to get ported to PC but then don't help us get Pillars of Eternity ported to console by petitioning the developers to get it done.
They steal all our nintendo games by selling roms to fund their pc card upgrades, but when WE need stuff they don't help. Even though we made witcher 3 open world because its existence on console gave it ability to extract more money as we are more numerous and honest gamers than the pirate race is.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I own a stack of Wii U games. Unlike Nintendo, I am not a pirate :lol:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I think it is time switch got ports of old pc games and put them on the eshop.

I would love to play daggerfall again which is already free on pc now so nobody can say it is stealing if nintendo include it as a free launch game packed in the box.
back in the good old days bethesda gave you loads of options in character customisation before they simplified everything into three classes : mage, thief, warrior.

Also Nintendo should look into giving them money to do HD remakes of older elder scrolls titles like morrowind, oblivion and fallout. The pc gaming community needs to give back for all the free stuff they take.
The nephilim/annunaki have returned. The illuminati think they can hide thier arrival using chemtrails. Why aren't you hiding in the ground stashing nintendo cartridges in hope you can sell them at inflated prices when they finally stop creating games thanks to pc causing the second videogame crash?
Switch could be the last game system before they go back to doing playing cards.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

:lol: he completely switched topics mid post...
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I think pc gamers are just hoping for nintendo to release the roms oficially on the steam shop. But nintendo wants pc gamers to buy their illegal roms on the eshop. eshop > steam

I don't want to help valve. Valve should work for nintendo to make half life sequels on the nintendo consoles.

I'm sick of pc gamers thinking they are the only ones that developers should focus on.

There is nothing on pc that consoles can't do today. (just with less frames and some detail loss)

Do you think people like clunky boxes in their rooms and they are hunched at a desk all the bloody time? No they should be able to relax on a couch or play games anywhere. Most shopping malls today have free wifi and I can see kids playing multiplayer on the go. Not everyone is a fat slob like the average pc gamer whose sole dream is to make nude mods for skyrim and jack off to pixelated boobs.

It's time nintendo sought out pc developers to port some of the games to eshop.

Why can't I for instance play daggerfall on Switch? I can play Duke 3D on the vita, but not daggerfall? Something is wrong there. What about Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 on switch? All these retro games need to be ported to console already. PC gamers already get all the old console games for free through emulators and downloading of the roms. Now it is time PC contributes to the console space by porting these old pc games to nintendo systems with HD mods applied to them.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

In a thread about Nintendo selling pirate games, he makes it an anti-PC discussion.

Sounds about right. What's your Steam username again, CrackHED?
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Yep, sounds about right. He'll never give you one because he doesn't have one.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:In a thread about Nintendo selling pirate games, he makes it an anti-PC discussion.

Sounds about right. What's your Steam username again, CrackHED?
What an idiot.

Would nintendo have been able to steal the illegal rom if the pc pirates didn't create the illegal Rom to begin with? The pirates created the problem and now want nintendo to owe them money for selling a product nintendo themselves created.

The pirates must be held accountable for crimes of digital theft. It's the reason you pc guys have so much DRM in games. Nobody trusts your arses. Don't make this about me lol. YOU created the thread thinking you'd be able to win. If you don't like discussion then close itif you can't take it..

Just be aware that nintendo eshop exists to sell pirated roms to customers that actually WANT the companies to live long enough to keep making new games. Whereas your pc community wants to destroy the companies so that they go broke and have to make all their games on the pc platform and become poor and unable to produce big budget titles.

Nintendo's piracy is superior to the PC piracy because it serves a good purpose. PC piracy serves an evil purpose. That's why consoles can not die off. Valve will control all the content and start to dictate the terms of use of all the software that appears on the digital distribution. I would rather pay more money so people who make the titles can get the money not enrich valve which all it does is put the roms on the servers. Anyone can do that.
Look up Kim Dotcom. He didn't charge a thing to provide roms yet Steam wants me to pay. No bloody way. They didn't even make the games. They just leech off the creators of the games. Independence is important. Having control over how you upload a pirated rom is important. The pirates are just jealous that nintendo does the job better.

Look if it makes you so angry why don't you steal the ROM back and then deny the nintendo service of income by playing the rom on pc for free? Oh wait you already do it. So no reason to complain. You already got even in advance. lol

Your plan to make nintendo into Sega (broke with no money left to fund anything) is not going to work. They are taking advantage of the tactics of the evil and turning it to good use. And just like any vilain you don't like this as it competes with you for income. You probably sell the nintendo roms to people on your pirate servers and wish they would buy them off you rather than nintendo eshop. Jealous cunt much? Precisely why you managed to kick rocco off the forums. You knew it was working so you used your connections to prevent him from advertising new nintendo titles in fear that people wouldn't play emulators on pc to stop nintendo profiting. (the endgame is to make them poor that they end up working for valve)
We see your maniacal plan a mile away you entitled SJW retard. hehe
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Heh very funny. I know people used to joke about Nintendo selling ROMs but it's literally the truth.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Forget that shit.
Why is the sun acting so strangely? Are we going through a pole shift?
Annunaki are coming to kill everyone. We need weapons to combat the dragon race.

The illuminati want you to worship them instead of fight them because they are scared.
Hurry up and make a game based on this cartoon Platinum:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

lestat wrote:Heh very funny. I know people used to joke about Nintendo selling ROMs but it's literally the truth.
Yep! They campaigned so hard against piracy...now they're profiting from the sale of pirated games :lol:
Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Post by Megaman »

I bet it's not just the ROMs, I'm sure they stole the code for the emulator off someone too. Or is it a coincidence that they made a new emulator somehow completely compatible with the proprietary ROM format used for existing emulators?
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Great point.

So the message here is that piracy is fine as long as it's Nintendo profiting from it.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

You never buy games Candy Arse so you shouldn't comment being a pc gamer.

Speaking of megaman...Look what you've caused capcom to do to megaman franchise:
Capcom needs to sell megaman to nintendo already. Nintendo can use the profits from these roms to buy it.
First they killed resident evil. Then Megaman. Next will be Street Fighter 6 when they take out multiplayer mode similar to how they got rid of arcade mode in 5.
This is what happens when capcom take an EA games approach to business. (release a half baked title early, then polish it later causing the people to run away from the game franchise. SFV sales were crappy. I hope Arc System Works buys capcom one day.. Imagine all future Strider games using their cel shaded animation technique? *drool*
It's time to start listening to the people that buy your shit. Not necesarily just the hardcore gamers that will always buy the shit but which are outnumbered by normal people.
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »