Candy's Official Yakuza 0 Thread

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Candy's Official Yakuza 0 Thread

Post by GameHED »

It's out and apparently it's not shit. (just rough around the edges) Probably won't have time to play right now.
Sega's best franchise imo
RPG beat em up genre is growing. Given how crap the graphics are I bet the switch could easily handle this too :up:

Mafia franchise doomed...

We live in an age where japanese games are getting banned by SJW/Feminists. (maybe a secret tactic of Candy Arse/AnitaSarkesia/EA group to boost sales of shit games)

yandere simulator being one example.
thank God the Yakuza games are still uncensored. I see Dragon Quest VIII got toned down probably to increase sales to a younger audience:
My theory about all this is that anything that is anime (lot of anime still shows female as submissive) that isn't empowering for girls, and shows females in a bad way (ie manipulative, evil, predators toward men) is going to get targeted by the feminists. Same reason Game of Thrones tv series has suddenly gotten all "here is the token strong female character" to increase female audience numbers. (ruining the series)

We need to stop telling women they are equal to men. You are equal if you get equal result to men through merit.
Men and women are different. Just as lions and bears are different. (ie they can be both ferocious animals and protectors of their territory but they are different. You can have strong women and submissive women. You can have strong men and weak men who are sensitive and like art music, fashion, understanding of emotions etc which are usually female thing. But you should only judge people by merit alone so if a female isn't as good as a man lifting wieghts or military service then you can't hide this.

And that's where I hate censorship. You attack the writers who prefer realism in their stories and you subversively shoe horn in feminist-friendly crap that ruins the content of the author's work just so you can brainwash little kids. This needs to end. If a man is crap at fashion or bad at emoting in drama class compared to the females he has to quit and accept he is not succeeding because he can't manipulate an audience the way the female can. But not because he is male, just that he isn't giving the result needed. Maybe he would be better at sport or something physical rather than emotional. But the truth is what RESULT you got, not the gender. Feminists have hijacked male spaces and want to invade all our hobbies so that is why all this censorship nonsense in social media and movies and comics (and now gaming). If we don't push back, these game companies may lose profits thanks to SJW banning shit. Fuck these commies. No different to the conservatives trying to censor mortal kombat back in the day. Both need to be put in their places and told to kindly fuck off. We aren't moving. Gaming is not a hobby mostly for children anymore. Most of the entertainment seems to be aimed at teens-30 something (going on 40) males. (if you don't include crappy mobile titles)

related:
Sega shows it actually has a fucking spine so fans can get unbutchered release:
Last edited by GameHED on 26 Jan 2017 06:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: Yakuza 0

Post by Candy Arse »

I'll be buying it but I won't be posting impressions in this terrible thread :io:
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

:lol: :io:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Hahaha
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

:lol: :lol:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:I'll be buying it but I won't be posting impressions in this terrible thread :io:

I don't think anyone cares where you post shit. This thread is mine and I can do with it whatever I want. Go get your own thread. Then when I go in I will shit it up by reminding you that's it's a console title and you will get angry that consoles are not dead yet and that you still have to hook up multiple game devices to your tv to play good games and there is nothing you can do about it. :lol:

EA still hasn't destroyed Sega yet. Yes they abandoned the Dreamcast which was a big blow. Yes they caused sonic games to suck when sega went third party.

But they still make these games. And they don't need to sell out to the feminists to make a living like what EA did when they put in bad romance options for male gamers in the last Dragon Age game by making females ugly. EA still has to fight The True Gamers. You PC nerds can go back to playing shitty ports of our games on your pc while we play these cool games early. You should be spending time raising money to get Red Dead Redepmption on the PC. Your platform would benefit from this. But nooooo you are too busy worrying about how major publishers can censor all the games for feminists you anita sarkesian wannabe. Too bad we are fighting back.

Dragon Quest 8 is getting mods to put the old sexy costumes back in.
You loser.
Console gamers actually care about rights. You pc jerks just care about getting free shit. Causing the collapse of the gaming industry.

Anyway the nibiru planet is coming. So you'd better hide the games. (these will be worth a lot to the aliens I predict)
Your username suggest to the aliens that you will be nice victim for them to anal probe. The NWO wants to worship these beings. Choose your side. You either want to live in censored dictatorship where information is filtered or a free world.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Pirate Race not getting Yakuza 0:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/yakuza ... 0-6443955/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Accompanying today's announcement was a statement denying a PC port is on the way. In it, Sega said, "All that is confirmed and all that players should expect is a PlayStation 4 release. There is no PC version in production."
I bet when switch starts to sell like crazy (predicted to sell 40 milllion) Sega will do a port.

Suck shit pc tards. I'm not going to play on a little monitor where I type stuff in. Games are meant to be played relaxed on a nice comfy couch with cushions to rest your head on. Stupid idiots who just play text adventures don't want to admit we have a more practical set up. Yes when consoles become literally pc then you can celebrate but that hasn't happened yet. And I don't think it will ever happen, because PC is clunky. That's why nobody likes the interfaces on pc. They are designed for people who have their noses rubbing right at the monitor and sitting hunched forward like a hunchbacked old lady. That's why you NEED high fidelity and high framerates because your eyes can more easily notice the tiny details being so close to the screen. But in living room you sit further back and don't get sick if you see a little framerate dip here or there once in a while, retard.

Anyway the decision not to release on pc (at least yet) is a good sign they are learning how to make money unlike in the old days. If they were to release on pc as the lead platform, what would happen is every broke colege kid would pirate the game, then have no reason to buy on the console since they got it free and avoid paying.

They should instead copy Rockstar and do high quality ports to pc AFTER the console release. PC gamers then don't feel like they are getting sloppy seconds because the game is properly polished up for the platform. Sega are not the stupid shits they used to be Candy. They want you to play the game not the system.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

TL;DR. Will be buying and also not posting impressions in this thread
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

It'll be interesting not reading both of your impressions in this thread.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I'll start an Official GR Yakuza 0 thread in the near future.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Bought this. Won't be posting impressions in this thread. Will wait until Candy Arse creates his thread first. Then not post impressions in that one either.

Buy this games regardless of what wall of text he posts if you want sega to continue localising the series. (It's a niche game, not COD or Assasssin's Creed) Think for yourself folks. He is not your cult leader. Most of the games I bought was because I myself played the series and have first hand knowledge of the games (which should be the determining factor if you buy a game) not because some random dickhead on a forum recommended it. lol

Don't forget: this isn't coming to PC. PC doomed. :up: Underpowered peasant consoles are winning the race to not be as doomed. :up: Yes Sega may port it, but buying the console version you show there is demand for this stuff. Don't get angry when Sega causes Atlus not to release Persona 5 on pc if you never buy sega's best stuff to begin with. You need to vote with your wallet. Not pirate everything like candy arse. You could always sell the inferior console edition once the pc one ever releases. Retail copy 4eva! Don't let Valve trick you into believing a "digital distribution future only" is the actual future. Show you care about consumer rights! (ie the ability to return crappy overhyped games that end up sucking, or buggy POS that wastes your time and corrupts saves)

ACG review of Yakuza 0
GI gave it low 9 score: