Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

K.T.Shoe[BMs]
Still a rookie
XBL ID: MrSlow88
PSN ID: MrSlow88

Xbox One Question - Download Free Xbox360 games with Gold

Post by K.T.Shoe[BMs] »

Need help / advice on this topic.

I have subscribed to Xbox Live Gold, so I get free Xbox360 games... last month was Rayman and this month is Monkey Island.

When I try to download (ie. buy for free) the game after I entered my password, it always comes up with the message 'Check your Network Connection'. This message comes up every bloody time, but when I check my network connection it is fine.

The thing is, I don't have any problem with the free Xbox One games... only with the Xbox360 games.

To fix this problem, I go to my PC and go to MS's Xbox website and buy the game there for free and it works find... the next time I go to my Xbox One the games are there ready to download.

But the thing is, I shouldn't have to go to my PC to do this ?!? :roll:

Do any of you have this problem?
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Re: Xbox One Question - Download Free Xbox360 games with Gol

Post by Vince »

I wouldn't say I have even a remotely similar issue, it for some reason my Xbox one S 2tb model wouldn't connect automatically online. I had to manually connect. Every time I checked my connection though it said I had a wired connection, yet I was connected through wifi and had nothing inserted into the xbone for the net... extremely weird.

As for your issue, I have zero idea to be honest. I got rid of my bone and will now wait for the Scorpio to arrive to get my xbone fix. Sounds like a shitty situation though. Maybe try resetting the console without deleting any games...?
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

It doesn't happen to me at all either. I never have to enter my password when I purchase stuff, so maybe it's there that the problem occurs.
K.T.Shoe[BMs]
Still a rookie
XBL ID: MrSlow88
PSN ID: MrSlow88

Post by K.T.Shoe[BMs] »

Madmya wrote:It doesn't happen to me at all either. I never have to enter my password when I purchase stuff, so maybe it's there that the problem occurs.
I had the passwords put there before every purchase in case the kids decide to buy something without my prior knowledge.