Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

CALL OF DUTY WWII

Post by MiNiStRy »

Just watch the reveal and some discussion about it on YouTube this is day one for me as it looks like it's going to be like the old days of cod. Storming the beaches of Normandy brings me back to the allied assault days playing online an sitting in the bunker sniping off the grunts.

https://youtu.be/bvObyqgwuPk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: CALL OF DUTY WWII

Post by GameHED »

I know not many people liked COD Ghosts. But I wish they continued that (it allows modern guns) instead of another tired WWII shooter. Having said that I think it's been so long that they did WWII that it's become fresh again.

For those who have played it, is COD Infinite single player campaign any good? Might buy the game just for that. When all the CODs start doing futuristic shit, they all blend together and that becomes boring but if the game is good in single player mode I don't care. I think what was once considered Sci-Fi is here right NOW. People need to get used to the fact that technology has gotten to a level where skill has less to do with winning and more about luck or the quality of the tools you are equipped with.
An AI that can fly a plane perfectly and aim at stuff accurately from long range is less romantic then human doing it manually but that's where we are heading: people need to get used to this and it is why they are pushing for people to get gene editing tech into humans so we don't become obsolete. If you can raise the IQ of the population maybe humans can compensate for lack of tech with better basic ability. (personally not interested as invasive technology is going to be abused by the powers that be just like the vaccines where they put toxic shit in the shots to depopulate the world)

After this WWII game I think EA should do open world guerilla warfare ype game. Enough linear nonsense. I like Medal of Honor Airbourne. Why can't either Activision or EA do that stuff anymore? Don't they care about single player campaign anymore. Or they just given up because ubisoft dominates this area and they are chickenshit?
^this is what I like but instead of WWII make it set in post apoc world of COD Ghosts (again so I can use modern weapons not old shit)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

There were quite a few people in front of me in EB when I was picking up my DoW preorder, every single one of them preordered this.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Polygon is at it again:
It's time Activision just made two versions of the game. 1 for white supremecists groups.
And one for the SJWs and trannies.

Then like how nintendo gave us Fire Emblem Fates (having three seperate games under the one title) they release one where you play an alien grey that fought alongside the soldiers in World War II to find hitlers secret UFO technology and the capture of the german scientists under project paperclip who now work at NASA today to hide planet nibiru.

The DLC can be the raid on secret NAZI breakaway civilisations where al the trannies and white people and blacks and rogue alien greys work together to hunt down hitler clones that are leading the breakaway civilisations.

(according to recent news hitler's body was never found)
Irrefutable Evidence that Hitler Escaped

Perhaps the most damming evidence that Hitler did survive the fall of Germany lies in Russia. With the Soviet occupation of Germany, Hitler’s supposed remains were quickly hidden and sent off to Russia, never to be seen again.

That is until 2009, when an archeologist from Connecticut State, Nicholas Bellatoni was allowed to perform DNA testing on one of the skull fragments recovered.

What he discovered set off a reaction through the intelligence and scholarly communities. Not only did the DNA not match any recorded samples thought to be Hitler’s, they did not match Eva Braun’s familiar DNA either. So the question is, what did the Soviets discover in the bunker, and where is Hitler?
We all saw what happened to Far Cry when they put women in it. It led to violence against women everytime you shoot at a soldier.
But anita Sarkesian is turning against her own kind now and not doing the anti-gamer series anymore.
Perhaps there is hope for the future? (no more political nonsense in the games)
Although I can see it now: you open the door for the female soldier (as alwasy in COD where they use doors to load the next room and then shut the door behind you immediately to flush out the previous area from memory) and she gets pissed off at how sexist you are and that women can open the door for themselves and don't need a man to assist her. Then you get shot because you are so busy arguing with the female soldier, that the enemy can hear you coming and kills you both and fail the mission. Fucking SJWs...
Last edited by GameHED on 01 May 2017 10:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Post by MiNiStRy »

The fact there getting rid of regen health is a huge factor I welcome this with open arms.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Yeah, a bit overused now. I actually liked Black Ops 3, hopeless at MP but the story was at least a cut above previous games. I'd be tempted to buy to see a next generation recreation of WW2.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.