Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Re: E3 2017.....Is nearly here!!!

Post by Froggy »

Jasper wrote:
FAR TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO EVEN CONSIDER PURCHASING!!!!!!!! :down:
What planet do you live on?
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

I shall be pre-ordering and I fully expect that MS held back on some announcements to drop in a loaded lead up to launch. $650 is what I paid for the 360 on launch so in real terms it's still continuing to get cheaper to be a console gamer.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Froggy wrote:
Jasper wrote:
FAR TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO EVEN CONSIDER PURCHASING!!!!!!!! :down:
What Jasper is actually saying here is that HE can't afford it on his underpaying 9-5 wage, and he's got nothing left to trade in since he put everything towards the Switch :lol:
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

I rekon he is like the rest of us and still doesn't own a Switch
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Bethesda key note is go...
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

I don't have a 4k TV so can't justify it really.

When my TV needs replacing we'll probably be up to Scorpio's successor's successor the way consoles are becoming like phones.

Happy with the Xbox One + 11 games for $299 deal I got a few months back.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Wife just randomly said to me yesterday whilst fridge shopping of all things that maybe we should get a bigger TV, so I'm thinking the 4K upgrade is on it's way which will help me get some benefit from this, I can't help myself and will buy it anyway as with all new consoles. Hopefully this one doesn't have any major pain in the ass like the last two xbox's, both with disk tray issues. My current launch Xbox one needs to be up on about a 40 degree angle for discs to drop into the dvd player right or it can't read them.

With the Steam juggernaught it's hard to see where this is all going, gaming PC seems great until u randomly hit software/hardware fuck ups that u just don't get on console.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Well, if I'm still doing this shitty commute, I'll get Switch Skyrim.
That's all for Bethesda.
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

that had to be a piss-take by Bethesda re- skyrim (syrim for switch reveal during Bethesda presser).

the kiddy music I mean.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Jasper wrote:
What Jasper is actually saying here is that HE can't afford it on his underpaying 9-5 wage, and he's got nothing left to trade in since he put everything towards the Switch :lol:
Bet he's bitter after the SF and ARMS scores came out too. I cant imagine paying $550 to play a game that could be played for $90. Bet that poor excuse for a hairy arse crack is salty. :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WINNER
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

So good! Best thing I've seen from E3 so far.
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

yeah that looked really cool.
the thread at neogaf though... everyone is boycotting the game because one of the leads has some unpopular views on feminists or something, and the game is set in a time where the feminists have won or some shit.
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

Lol, when did being a SJW suddenly become cool? Fuck I'm old.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING CRAZY!!! :loco:

Why the FUCK would anybody purchase an Xbox One X? :?

1. There are NO exclusive games, so whatever XB1 games you boys are jerking off over...relax, it's coming to PC and/or PS4 also. This was Microsoft's chance to shake things up by showcasing actual XB1 EXCLUSIVE games, and they fucking blew it by demonstrating for the whole world to see that XB1 has absolutely no exclusive games. :roll:

2. Paying $649 for a brand spanking new generation gaming system is entirely understandable, but paying that much for a mid-cycle hardware revision is utterly preposterous. :down:

3. Xbox One X will FOREVER be gimped by it's shitty outdated jaguar processor and joke of a CPU. Instead of wasting your money on an Xbox One X - you are better off spending that money on a new graphics card - so you can play all your XB1 must-haves with SUPERIOR graphics/resolution/frame-rate (in addition to enjoying free online gaming, and of course cheaper games considering how much more expensive console games are compared to PC games). :wink:

4. This thing is absolutely DEAD ON ARRIVAL. The Xbox brand is already dead in Japan and across Europe, and everywhere else - it's getting it's arse massively kicked by Sony. Even with Sony's incredible lead and position at the top (thanks to it's EXCLUSIVE games)...they can't even sell as many PS4 Pro's as they would like at $399.

So how the fuck is Microsoft (who is ridiculously behind Sony this console generation), going to manage to convince anybody to pay $500 American dollars for a system with no exclusive software...and for a piece of hardware that's selling point is 4K gaming, when for instance in America - only about 5 percent of Americans even have a 4K television. :roll:

Seriously...PC + Switch + PS4 generation FTW! 8)
Last edited by Jasper on 12 Jun 2017 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

NeoGAF is basically full of Jaspers - shapeless androgynous SJWs who take full pride in looking as unathletic as possible and are offended by anyone who represents what they are not.

White male who just wants to play games? You're a bad person
Disagree with feminists without forcing your opinion down their throat? You're a bad person

NeoGAF is a shithole - go there to look at OT's and gaming news but bail out before any discussion takes place because it's a giant clusterfuck and has been for many years.
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

Haha there you are! I agree, mid cycle refreshes are terrible, but had I not invested in PC gaming the One X is great value.

And at least it will have more than a bunch of kiddy waggle fest Dutch rowboats at launch.
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

Candy Arse wrote:NeoGAF is basically full of Jaspers - shapeless androgynous SJWs who take full pride in looking as unathletic as possible and are offended by anyone who represents what they are not.

Disagree with feminists without forcing your opinion down their throat? You're a bad person

NeoGAF is a shithole - go there to look at OT's and gaming news but bail out before any discussion takes place because it's a giant clusterfuck and has been for many years.
Yeah the mega threads there are an excersise in hive mind cluster fuckwitery.

But who will think of ol' whitey?
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Why have you suddenly changed your opinion on Xbox One X, PhoneMonkey.... :?
PhoneMonkey wrote: With Ryzen prices to likely bottom out at years end plus Vega inbound and along with Play Anywhere, makes this thing more of a irrelevant PC-in-a-box than anything that has preceded it.
PhoneMonkey wrote:So Microsofts best effort will be barely nudging ahead of a midrange GPU that by the time it's released will be near 18 months old and probably < $200 off the shelf? They need to go back to the drawing board.
PhoneMonkey wrote:By the time this thing lands, $500 Yum Cha PC's will be trading blows with it. Plus with 2 year obsolescence, everyone's living rooms with be filled with underpowered useless boxes. The whole console industry has gone to shit.
PhoneMonkey wrote: If what Candy quoted before ends up being true (just scraping past mid-2016 mid range GPU performance), upgrading your card is a safer bet. $600+ for RX480.1 performance is a joke.
http://www.games-ranch.com/forum/viewto ... ar#p428629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

And now here's Jasper trying to attack someone for changing their mind.

You know, since that's illegal.

Nevermind that he changed his mind about having a face-to-face money match with me in USF2 ;)
PhoneMonkey

E3 2017.....Is nearly here!!!

Post by PhoneMonkey »

Jasper wrote:Why have you suddenly changed your opinion on Xbox One X, PhoneMonkey.... :?
PhoneMonkey wrote: With Ryzen prices to likely bottom out at years end plus Vega inbound and along with Play Anywhere, makes this thing more of a irrelevant PC-in-a-box than anything that has preceded it.
PhoneMonkey wrote:So Microsofts best effort will be barely nudging ahead of a midrange GPU that by the time it's released will be near 18 months old and probably < $200 off the shelf? They need to go back to the drawing board.
PhoneMonkey wrote:By the time this thing lands, $500 Yum Cha PC's will be trading blows with it. Plus with 2 year obsolescence, everyone's living rooms with be filled with underpowered useless boxes. The whole console industry has gone to shit.
PhoneMonkey wrote: If what Candy quoted before ends up being true (just scraping past mid-2016 mid range GPU performance), upgrading your card is a safer bet. $600+ for RX480.1 performance is a joke.
http://www.games-ranch.com/forum/viewto ... ar#p428629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
From the perspective of someone who doesn't know a Phillips blade from a flat and wants something to turn on and doesn't want waggle infested circle jerks, it's great value.

But I'm flattered you've been keeping tabs on me, I feel special Image
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Froggy wrote:I fully expect that MS held back on some announcements to drop in a loaded lead up to launch.
How the fuck did I miss this... :lol:

Do you understand what a catastrophe Xbox One has been for Microsoft? Sony have sold 60 million PS4's, whilst Microsoft have only sold 29 million XB1's. This generation, Microsoft have also completely lost the European market. :redface:

The idea that they are keeping a bunch of games secret until closer to launch is ridiculous. If they had anything, they would have shown it off yesterday to (a). blow everyone away (which is something they DESPERATELY needed to do, to get people interested in the XBOX brand again), and (b). to stop people buying a PS4 and instead wait until November for an Xbox One X.

Michael Pachter is one of the most well-renowned gaming analysts in the world, and he predicted today that Xbox One X is going to be a massive disaster. :shock:

He's 100% correct. With global consumer interest in the XBOX brand at an all time low...absolutely no exclusive games to even warrant a purchase...an expensive price more suited to a brand new console generation gaming system (and not some desperate attempt mid-cycle hardware revision)...plus, about only a 5% adoption rate of 4K televisions across the general public (with a 4K television being the only reason to even bother purchasing an Xbox One X)....this thing is DEAD ON ARRIVAL! :cry:
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Candy Arse wrote:NeoGAF is basically full of Jaspers - shapeless androgynous SJWs who take full pride in looking as unathletic as possible and are offended by anyone who represents what they are not.

This is an accurate and succinct description of GAF. It's sad what it's become unfortunately.
They're not even self aware of their own hypocritical intolerance.

Just treat the site as a games news site.
I very rarely post there anymore because even if you post the most benign and inoffensive comment, the SJW's will still read something into it and attack you.
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Vince »

God and I thought I was the only one you thought this! It's fucking disgraceful what that place has turned into! You've described it perfectly!
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Vince »

Twiztid Elf wrote:

This is an accurate and succinct description of GAF. It's sad what it's become unfortunately.
They're not even self aware of their own hypocritical intolerance.

Just treat the site as a games news site.
I very rarely post there anymore because even if you post the most benign and inoffensive comment, the SJW's will still read something into it and attack you.
Stupid me has tried twice to register there after being banned for not agreeing with those overly sensitive SJW fuck yards. I had the gall once to not agree that rape culture was a real thing and that got me a permanent ban!