Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Re: Scorpio / Xbox One X

Post by jizzlobber »

4k halo 5... My most played game probably ever, can't do that anywhere else.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Rocco throwing out mental illness accusations :lol:

As an xbot I applaud your tireless effort in trying to convince people to game on a PC powered by Microsoft. :up:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

My below mental health public service announcement needs a re-post for the new thread page.... :up:
Jasper wrote:NOBODY CARES for the simple fact that EVERY SINGLE MOTHER FUCKING MUST HAVE Xbox One X game will be available on PC with SUPERIOR graphics, SUPERIOR resolution, SUPERIOR frame-rate, SUPERIOR (and free unlike XBL) online experience...and all at a CHEAPER price as PC games are more affordable than console games! :)

As previously stated, there's something truly mentally wrong with you - if you intend to purchase an Xbox One X knowing you are paying MORE MONEY for an INFERIOR gaming experience, when you can instead spend LESS MONEY for a SUPERIOR gaming experience on PC! :roll:

If you still don't get what i'm saying..skip the XB1X, skip upgrading your PC...and use your money to GO SEE A FUCKING PSYCHIATRIST YOU SICK IN THE HEAD MENTALLY ILL RETARDS!!! :loco:
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

My below public service announcement needs a re-post for the new thread page... :up:
Madmya wrote:
Exciting times.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Jasper PC gaming is not "less" money, You save on the software side but the hardware is substantially more. No way in hell can you build an equivalent 6TF PC for $650. My current video card alone costs double that.

This is why consoles are still viable for an average gaming consumer that just wants to play the latest COD/Halo/Forza/BF/Ubisoft game a few times a year.

You know what's insanity, forcing your customers to play games at 720p with no choice to improve the experience.

Thank god for MS, they get it and give you the consumer ultimate control over the gaming experience with unrivaled BC support too.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Exciting times for console-only gamers with a 4k TV they haven't really been doing anything with until now, but who really, REALLY love Halo :up:

I do like Microsoft's overall vision though: backwards compatibility, Windows 10 across all devices etc. I'm fully on-board with that vision. They just really like stuffing things up and leaving the catch-up way too late (following up the amazing 360 with *that* Xbox One launch, therefore handing the market back to Sony on a silver platter, the disaster that has been Windows Mobile post-iPhone etc).

But yes, Halo :)
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Very close to picking up a 4k TV so both my current PS4 pro and the Xbox One X should do their job very well. Still have Horizon Dawn sitting there wrapped for the 4k goodness. Was after one of Samsungs last year LCDs which are still better than this years current crop, but are no longer around. Seems Sonys LCDs are the best around this year and Samsung dropped the ball. Probably going with the Sony 900e 65 incher.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Ambrose Burnside wrote:Exciting times for console-only gamers with a 4k TV they haven't really been doing anything with until now, but who really, REALLY love Halo :up:
:roll:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

lestat wrote:PC gaming is not "less" money
BULLSHIT...AND YOU KNOW IT!!! :down:

It is a FACT that you will save HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS if you purchase the CHEAPER YET SUPERIOR PC versions of the likes of Destiny 2, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Metro: Exodus, etc..etc..vs the MORE EXPENSIVE YET INFERIOR versions of such games on Xbox One X. 8)

Furthermore you are saving HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS in not having to pay for an XBL membership. :wink:

$649 (Xbox One X's retail price) + HUNDREDS saved in software purchases + HUNDREDS saved in not having to pay for an XBL membership = MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR SUPERIOR MASTER RACE GAMING VS INFERIOR XBOX ONE X GAMING!!! :up: :up: :up:

As for your "thank god for Microsoft" statement.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Have you seen the prices of games on Microsoft's Windows store? You're not saving shit there.
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

And how many games would a PC gamer purchase from the Windows Store spanning say half a decade?...2 games? 3 games? maybe 4 games? :?

Look...I genuinely have no problem with any of you choosing to purchase an Xbox One X. I would just appreciate your acknowledgment that you are mentally ill. :)

You are purposefully choosing to spend MORE MONEY to play the INFERIOR version of EVERY MUST HAVE XBOX ONE X GAME, instead of spending LESS MONEY to play the SUPERIOR version of EVERY MUST HAVE XBOX ONE X GAME. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The lack of COMMON SENSE combined with what is a crystal clear demonstration of MENTAL ILLNESS requires each and every one of you choosing to purchase an Xbox One X - to run to a psychiatrist's office ASAP!!! :loco:

At this point...everyone (and I genuinely think even Microsoft) know that Xbox One X is going to be a CATASTROPHIC FLOP, but i'm sure it's nice for Microsoft to see that whilst hardcore gamers have deserted the XBOX brand for instead PS4 and PC...Microsoft still have MENTALLY ILL gamers wrapped around their finger for them to laugh at and financially exploit. :redface:
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by guttermouth »

WOW......Xbox live/PSN = 60 bucks or cheaper a year which gives access to hundreds of Dollars worth of games a year.....yep must be mentally ill to sign up for that.

Compare that to Nintendo's still coming service which enables you to play old roms

The irony of the Ranchers most mentally unstable person by FACT, calling people mentally ill for simply buying a console
flipswitch
que
que

Scorpio / Xbox One X

Post by flipswitch »

Is Jasper unaware of how much it costs for a 4K PC setup?

Tip: Much more than $649, which could just be spent on the GPU alone.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

One developer from that Eurogamer article likened the xerox to a GTX 1070 with 16 GB RAM. The graphics card alone costs more than the console. Then there's the rest that makes up a PC...
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Ambrose Burnside wrote:Exciting times for console-only gamers with a 4k TV they haven't really been doing anything with until now, but who really, REALLY love Halo :up:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best post of the thread.

But yes if XBONEX is basically a 1070 with 16GB of RAM, that's really fucken good especially for a console.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

If people could be fucked with a PC, what's the point of any console?

Unless of course you have time to play every bloody game.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

No point really. I'm guessing Sony and MS see this as well and bet iterative upgrades are the way of the future as console gamers stick to the belief it's cheaper to buy a box, expensive digital downloads/physical copies and pay for online access. Console gaming reached its peak with the last generation.

That said, if I were in the market for another console it would probably be the XBONEX, at least until a Metroid game turns up on the Switch.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Rorschach wrote:No point really. I'm guessing Sony and MS see this as well and bet iterative upgrades are the way of the future as console gamers stick to the belief it's cheaper to buy a box, expensive digital downloads/physical copies and pay for online access. Console gaming reached its peak with the last generation.

That said, if I were in the market for another console it would probably be the XBONEX, at least until a Metroid game turns up on the Switch.
Let's just assume the dev is correct in that you'd need a GTX 1070, buying a box would be cheaper, wouldn't it?
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Madmya wrote:If people could be fucked with a PC, what's the point of any console?

Unless of course you have time to play every bloody game.
Games you can't get on PC, obviously. PS4 is worth it if you have a PC, and the Switch will be eventually too.

XBONEX not so much, but if you don't have a PC it looks to be fantastic.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote:PC gaming is not "less" money
BULLSHIT...AND YOU KNOW IT!!! :down:

It is a FACT that you will save HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS if you purchase the CHEAPER YET SUPERIOR PC versions of the likes of Destiny 2, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Metro: Exodus, etc..etc..vs the MORE EXPENSIVE YET INFERIOR versions of such games on Xbox One X. 8)

Furthermore you are saving HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS in not having to pay for an XBL membership. :wink:

$649 (Xbox One X's retail price) + HUNDREDS saved in software purchases + HUNDREDS saved in not having to pay for an XBL membership = MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR SUPERIOR MASTER RACE GAMING VS INFERIOR XBOX ONE X GAMING!!! :up: :up: :up:

As for your "thank god for Microsoft" statement.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I get free games with my live sub, the value is great. I get no free games on PC.

Console games I can trade in old games, on PC I'm stuck with no resale. Steam sales aren't what they used to be.

Xbox now has a Netflix rental service with hundreds of games to play, even better value.

But I'm sure if I use more CAPS in my response you'd get the point. :lol:
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by guttermouth »

Don't forget EA access another awesome service on the bone
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

To the Negative Nancies:

What should Microsoft do?
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

How about start with some Xbox One EXCLUSIVE games!
Ambrose Burnside
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

To the Negative Nancies:

What should Microsoft do?
The Xbox One boils down to Halo, Forza, Gears of War and inferior versions of all multiplatform games. And that's just vs the PS4.

I guess making the World's Most Powerful Console (tm) helps, and I hope it means the Xbox One X ends up with the best multiplatform games (which is pretty much what happened last gen) because that will hopefully translate to more competition, but Microsoft needs to get exclusives people care about. A compelling reason for your average person to pick up a One S or One X over a PS4 or PS4 Pro when by this stage most of their friends will have backed Sony. And I can't see them making up the difference this gen (if generations even exist anymore!). I thought we were past the age of exclusives (outside of Nintendo), but the gap between Sony and Microsoft is stark and, well, *points at sales*

The things Microsoft do well are either things no one cares about or they somehow manage to stuff up.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

So, again, what should Microsoft do? You didn't say anything then except comment on what is already known.
Jasper wrote:How about start with some Xbox One EXCLUSIVE games!
Agreed. I'd imagine this is also the hardest problem to solve. Microsoft's best shot is to have the most powerful console. Having an unpopular and underpowered console is by no means going to improve their situation.