Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Yakuza 6

Post by t0mby »

Last edited by t0mby on 20 Apr 2018 07:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Re: Yakuza Kiwami & Yakuza 6

Post by Rorschach »

Be getting both, great series finally getting the upgrade it deserves
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

It's great to see that they've been getting localized since #3 and that they've been embraced by the West even if they're barely selling more than 100k per game outside Japan but it must be enough for Sega to warrant doing. Really hanging to get into Yakuza 0, it's been getting heaps of praise.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Yes, sega should be praised.

Will be getting them both to show support for these games. I always try to pick them up as soon as release day.
I like beat em up rpg games ever since River City Ransom. In the old days gangs did things up close and personal with fists and now they are using guns. The result? The death of the walk-along beat em up genre. And a lack of a seqeul to big trouble in little china. And the unrealism of batman as a character ever being real person in today's world. Thanks dickheads. Gangs always have guns in games and in movies and it has ruined the beat em ups.

The Warriors, Gangs of New York etc.. represent true tough guys where your skill as a fighter got you the respect. Now any dickhead with a firearm can act tough. So boring..
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
t0mby
Cheats

Re: Yakuza 6

Post by t0mby »

Out this week, who's bought it? I've got the After Hours Edition (Whiskey Glasses and shit) on hold down my local but I'm still gong through Zero and then got Kiwami to go. I have a sneaky suspicion I'll end up getting Kiwami 2 before I get a chance to start 6.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Re: Yakuza 6

Post by Froggy »

Was gonna grab kiwami 2 then 5 then 6 but I may grab it just because zero became impossible to source last month for me.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!