Pillars of Eternity coming to consoles (august29)

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Pillars of Eternity coming to consoles (august29)

Post by GameHED »

Old news but I thought it deserved a thread of its own incase people missed it. :up: Time everyone just sold the PC to buy a Nintendo Switch instead so you can meet cute girls at airports while you play Street Fighter on unisex toilets together while shitting as shown in the nintendo switch announcement video.

We all believed them in the past with articles like this:
http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a ... -obsidian/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and people asked whether it would happen because they don't want to be labeled an arsehole elitist gamer by their peers who will beat them up for being a dirty pc pirate which has cost nintendo profits):
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/687020- ... y/72533941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But as the prophet GameHED foretold, the god of money and greed finally won out in the end as the game can finally be played by the majority of the gaming population (which is consoles naturally)
https://techraptor.net/content/e3-2017- ... o-consoles" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
While at E3 2017, I had an appointment to check out some games at Paradox Interactive’s booth, which included Surviving Mars and Obsidian Entertainment’s Pillars of Eternity and Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire. What I saw of Deadfire is what you can watch here, but I had an opportunity to play some of Pillars of Eternity Complete Edition on PlayStation 4. It’s coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One August 29th. Pillars of Eternity Complete Edition comes with all previous DLC and updates, including The White March Part I and Part II.

Keeping in mind that this is a console version the Complete Edition has seen its UI fully updated to work well with a controller. Having played it myself, it played like the game was originally designed for use with a controller. Moving your characters around was intuitive, and it utilizes an action wheel for the many abilities your characters will have.

Seeing as players will be further from the screen, and on a bigger screen, the UI has been updated to reflect that as well. Dialogue text is a bit bigger, as well as the UI overall so there’s no squinting as you’re sitting on your couch trying to read what is there.

Other than that, this is the same Pillars of Eternity you have played before, optimized this time to play on consoles. For those that have played games similar to Pillars of Eternity on consoles before, it seems to play in a similar fashion in terms of controls, like Divinity: Original Sin.

As of now, there are no plans to bring the sequel, Deadfire, to consoles, as was told to me in the meeting.

If you want to know more about this and other announcements happening at E3 then be sure to check out our E3 2017 Coverage Hub.
And Candy says I'm the crazy one for using the time machine to expose them lying to you in the present. :D Obsidian needs us more than we need them. They know, the reptilians know it and cover this up to save face, and the pc gaming retards are just going to have to get used to this pattern.

Obsidian are bloody liars much like Jim Sterling and Candy Arse. Throw them into the pre-crime prison for thinking they could trick the precognition community.
What is the moral of this story? Never trust Obsidian's mouth. Go by their actions. All third party companies are like gold digging hoes at the end of the day and they don't care about the master race. They care about the money they can get off the master race and then it's the console peasants turn. Think of console gamers as Tyrone who gets to fuck your wife while you are at work when she needs a big black dick to suck on because you are never around to give her attention and good sex. Obsidian would be the lying whore who lies to you but her pussy has evidence of other people's DNA on it as proof you were being used like a tissue until the inevitable divorce where she can win cash and prizes in the family divorce courts and you swear the MGTOW community were wrong. Too late now bitch. The console community wants you to share her pussy and you believed the lie. Hopefully the money they make from the console version means we can get them to do another fallout game. Fallout 4 was pretty much a shooter not RPG with Shooting like New Vegas. Come back you dickheads.

Related:
Karak's review of the pc original:
Angry Joe Review:
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto