Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA

Post by GameHED »

Another great title that almost went under the radar for me.
Vita:
Getting solid reviews on metacritic so far. (out 22september 2017)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstat ... ic-reviews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Given the fast paced combat of this game it should have been on the Switch instead of PS4. Will probably get the PS4 version over vita as I think some stuff is missing from that.

Note to candy: superior combat to witcher III. :P Possible portable GOTY.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA

Post by Candy Arse »

:io:
klee123

Post by klee123 »

Got my copy, just need to finish Nier Automata first.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

$85/89 digital/disc respectively? Pass.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
klee123

Post by klee123 »

I never pay rrp lol.

Got mine from ozgameship for around $60
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Bought dragons dogma today too. These games may not have the most advanced engines and beauty. But it beats buying half finished crap that places fucking ads inside the games to buy more shit. Fuck you EA. I'll support the underdogs that don't blow thier load on marketing gimmicks and hype and don't treat thier customers like shit hehe

If you love zelda or action jrpgs you will like YS series. It's known for butter smooth combat and good music. Would have bought the vita version if the ps4 version wasn't available at the same time. It was a mistake of them to not stagger the release because ps4 has more content in it.

Tommorow I'm going to get Samus Returns. :up: Can barely keep up with all the releases. Etrian Odyssey 5 then comes out. Arrgh..Portable gaming still kicking butt in the age of crappy mobile garbage. And they all said dedicated handheld game machines were done for and apple was going to kill nintendo :roll: Stupid non-gamers pretending to be real gamers. :lol:

No wonder Jim Sterling the cuck is so anti-hardcore gaming lately. The public still loves traditional games where controls are good and you feel good for not being shit at playing things thanks to good game design.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto