View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 24 Oct 2017 08:39 am



Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 SNES Mini - Out Today 
Author Message
Team Wowboy
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 05:59 pm
Posts: 6499
Gamertag: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb
Rorschach wrote:
JB had fresh stock. I caved.

Congrats and enjoy.
I'm already convinced that the Switch will be one of the greatest consoles of all time, and we're only in year one.

GeneraL CyberFunK wrote:
The urge to get a Switch so I can play it on the plane and trains when I head to Vietnam in 3 weeks is building.
Just not sure my posture will enjoy a handheld that forces you into a shit position.

Portability is not its strength though. For flights and stuff, you're going to need a powerbank to overcome the 3 hour battery life. Do they even allow powerbanks on planes?
I also find the controls in handheld awkward for twitch gaming, but they're fine for everything else.

_________________
ALCOHOL FUELED VIOLENCE
Image


09 Oct 2017 05:34 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12465
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
The key is to bring a 3DS along too in case the battery runs out and then you can play terrarria or something to fill up the flight time. Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter and Terrarria are great time fillers.

When the New nintendo Switch comes out, it will probably fix the battery life problem. Mid-gen upgrade is inevitable now that switch is a success and made Vita obsolete.

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


09 Oct 2017 05:49 pm
Profile
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 02:39 am
Posts: 3211
Location: 戦争こそ僕たちたちの生業
Impressions - very cute and so small. Took me a minute to figure out where the controllers plugged in. Lack of AC adapter was initially annoying until I realised that any phone charger made in the last decade can power it. Controllers feel great, almost like the real thing however the cable length sucks big time. Will definitely invest in some cable extensions if I can find some. The actual emulation was very sluggish at points, particularly in Contra and Super Ghouls and Ghosts. Definitely a worthy buy but more than a little expensive - can't help but think a $79-89 price point would have been the sweet spot. Happy I could pick one up. Hopefully Nintendo keeps up the trend. Not really interested in an N64 mini but a Gamecube Mini would be awesome. I hope this paves the way for Sega to re-release the Dreamcast at some point or at least licence a company to do it. Still one of the best back catalogs in existence.

_________________
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.


09 Oct 2017 10:47 pm
Profile
Cheats
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:09 am
Posts: 18604
Location: 4215
Gamertag: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Mii: GenerationX_2k
Steam ID: Gen X
I see there is a thread at Gaf about modding the Snes Mini and installing other Snes roms, just need to hook it up to a PC via USB.

_________________
Image

selfish wrote:
Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.


Currently playing: Yakuza 0


10 Oct 2017 03:41 am
Profile WWW
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: 19 Sep 2006 05:35 pm
Posts: 613
Rorschach wrote:
Impressions - very cute and so small. Took me a minute to figure out where the controllers plugged in. Lack of AC adapter was initially annoying until I realised that any phone charger made in the last decade can power it.


The general consensus is to plug it into a USB port on the TV you're playing it on.


11 Oct 2017 07:39 am
Profile
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 02:39 am
Posts: 3211
Location: 戦争こそ僕たちたちの生業
I use that for Chromecast unfortunately. I found an old phone charger lying around which does the trick

_________________
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.


11 Oct 2017 08:22 am
Profile
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 09:32 pm
Posts: 2343
Location: Melbourne
Gamertag: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Mii: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS
For all the hype around these it been said to just go retropie but I found a better way using Pandora’s box and playing every game from my youth. The cost for a two player version is around $200 but the if you want to go wireless (which I did) it was around $400.
Definitely worth looking at these imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9J6Mukn2zQ

_________________
Play-Asia.com - Your One-Stop-Shop for Asian Entertainment


11 Oct 2017 09:03 am
Profile
Makes poor choices in hats

Joined: 07 Jul 2006 10:04 pm
Posts: 2685
Gamertag: Hercy
I'd be interested in the stats of the average play time that these consoles get. I'm guessing it's about 30 minutes per game, times about 10 games, and then it's put away to never be spoken of again.

I mean, old console games are total horse shit.


11 Oct 2017 11:33 am
Profile
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2006 11:15 pm
Posts: 10677
Location: Sydney
Gamertag: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: m00nwalker
t0mby wrote:
I see there is a thread at Gaf about modding the Snes Mini and installing other Snes roms, just need to hook it up to a PC via USB.

Oh noes, can't do that, our resident Nintendo representative will cast fire and brimstone upon thee for committing the great sin of not paying for said roms. :thefinger:

Hercy I agree, older games are frustrating and require a lot of muscle memory and memorization of patterns to progress, for some that training comes back. But I reckon a lot of people just give up after 30 minutes of frustration, see cuphead.


11 Oct 2017 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12465
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Not all older console games were like that. I think was mostly megaman games which tested your ability to consistently perform without making mistakes.

The ones that pissed me off were the ones without battery backup up. :P (Plok! anyone?)


My local EB games had one more left, and I got it.

Mostly just so I can play starfox 2 which isn't available on Eshop. (hint to nintendo: bloody put it up there)


_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


13 Oct 2017 10:46 am
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12465
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Jasper what do you think about this video:



Is Shigeru Miyamoto an arsehole for stealing Argonaut's assets?

(watch the video about starfox 2)

Shame on you shiggy. Stealing other people's ideas! :down:

Starfox 2's idea of an open world dogifghting game is better than a Space Harrier-style on rails arcade shooter imo.

Microsoft may have killed rare, but nintendo robbed Argonaut of its glory. The story behind Body Harvest pisses me off. That game could have been as big as GTA is today.

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


13 Oct 2017 11:05 am
Profile
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2006 11:15 pm
Posts: 10677
Location: Sydney
Gamertag: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: m00nwalker
MiNiStRy wrote:
For all the hype around these it been said to just go retropie but I found a better way using Pandora’s box and playing every game from my youth. The cost for a two player version is around $200 but the if you want to go wireless (which I did) it was around $400.
Definitely worth looking at these imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9J6Mukn2zQ

Thanks, I had seen one these in the city in a pool hall. Didn't realise that you could buy it for home. For $200 seems like a good deal with the sticks.


13 Oct 2017 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3982
Lestat....please take your thievery discussion elsewhere! :down:

All you're doing is further demonstrating what a bootleg Christian you truly are. You are passionately against allowing gay people to marry because of your religious beliefs, but yet you're more than happy to arrogantly break one of the ten commandments..."thou shalt not steal" (i.e. ILLEGALLY download and STEAL videogames). :roll:

Even the makers of Retropie have placed the below crucial disclaimer on their website...

Quote:
Downloading and installing a ROM on Retropie is illegal. That's why we're not going to actively tell you to go and download classic SNES, NES, Mega Drive or other console games from the past.


Plus unlike junk emulators, the NES/SNES Mini are highly sought after limited edition collectibles that APPRECIATE in value. :up:

Now excuse me, I have to go. I have to report a CRIMINAL who's bragging about ILLEGALLY downloading and stealing videogames! :down:

Hmm, shall I or shall I not proceed to STEP 2...that is the question! :?

Image


Last edited by Jasper on 13 Oct 2017 01:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.



13 Oct 2017 12:58 pm
Profile
Cheats
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:09 am
Posts: 18604
Location: 4215
Gamertag: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Mii: GenerationX_2k
Steam ID: Gen X
"My precious Nintendo". What a fucken tool. :lol:

_________________
Image

selfish wrote:
Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.


Currently playing: Yakuza 0


13 Oct 2017 01:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2006 11:15 pm
Posts: 10677
Location: Sydney
Gamertag: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: m00nwalker
Proceed how you like, we don't provide links to roms, host anything or sell any products.

But you know, try and shut the place down, then where the fuck will you post all your PR idiot. :rolleyes:


13 Oct 2017 01:57 pm
Profile WWW
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3982
Image


13 Oct 2017 02:06 pm
Profile
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2006 11:15 pm
Posts: 10677
Location: Sydney
Gamertag: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: m00nwalker
How about you play what you preach first.


13 Oct 2017 02:08 pm
Profile WWW
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12465
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Jasper downloading roms is not stealing. Since the roms are just images of backup games people already bought when they were around on cartridges. (unlike candy arse I am not a fake nintendo fan that just bought a bunch of cheap cartridge secondhand 2 decades after release from a bargain bin sale)

As you know cartridges do not last forever.

I owned Super Mario World on SNES and eventually the game wore out and the game would often glitch. What roms do is keep history preserved of old games we already owned when we were kids in the old days.

Yes the pirates may be taking free games but unlike stealing a game from a store, the copy of an image does not deprive the other party of the physical item. It is equivalent of making a backup copy of your original Windows disc to use while keeping the original copy safe if and when the copy is destroyed due to accidents. IE you can then get the original copy and make a new copy to use while keeping the original safe again. Always prepared for damage or wear and tear of the physical media.

Copying a game is legal because consumers have the right to backup the thing they own. Yes the big greedy business doesn't like it because to them they interpret this as lost sales but we all know the people that are doing a lot of illegal copying are the teenagers who don't even have jobs and the money to support a purchase of the game in the first place. Morally you can say it is wrong, but it is not the same as theft where you steal a guy's car and deprive the victim of the car and cause suffering to the victim. One thing to keep in mind is this: if the person is making money selling roms then that is a different matter because they are profiting from another person's work. Nintendo should be able to take the profits since the person making money is stealing profits.

But copying games you already owned is the same as backing up important documents, software, and valuable information which you need in case of the machine being lost in the fire, or flood or due to hardware failure such as a hard drive being damaged.

Don't just believe what big corporations tell you. Actually look at it from a consumer rights perspective. When microsoft for example gives you EULAs before you run the software, do you believe you are bound by that terms of service? No you can't be because when you buy software there is a no refunds and you can't decide to use the software until after you sign the document and by then it is too late. What if the software is faulty? See what I mean? How can you "agree" to a TOS (before you even install the software) unless you get a chance to use the thing first to determine if it is truly of working order? You can't. And if you use it, and it has bugs and doesn't do what it is supposed to do (like crashes all the time costing you valuable time) then you as consumer have to be able to cancel the agreement because you didn't get your end of the deal. (contract requires the both parties get the thing they wanted and agreed to. A defective product means the TOS is meaningless since you didn't even have the chance to check if the thing works before agreeing to the contract. Use your brains. Public schools need to teach the constitution: you can't make up laws that are unjust lol)

Consumers are ultimately the boss because we spend the money that keeps these businesses alive. The customer is always right. If you want to put teenagers in jails that is fine but then who will buy nintendo games when they finally DO get a job to afford the games? Most of them are in college debt unable to pay the living expenses. If you were to sue you wouldn't get anything out of them because they are already broke lol

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


13 Oct 2017 03:00 pm
Profile
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3982
Oh fuck off GameHED! :down:

Stop trying to justify software piracy with bullshit excuses like "my old Super Mario World cartridge stopped working, therefore i'm allowed to steal a replacement by illegally downloading a rom". :roll:

Going by your fucked up logic...anyone who wants a replacement of a product they had purchased (and are outside of the warranty period), is able to STEAL from any business to obtain a replacement. :?

The law is CRYSTAL CLEAR! It is NOT illegal to download an emulator, but it IS illegal to download roms. Even if you own a physical copy of the game, LEGALLY you are still NOT allowed to download a rom of that game. :down:


13 Oct 2017 03:20 pm
Profile
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3982
lestat wrote:
We don't provide links to roms, host anything or sell any products.


Image

Are you forgetting the Freemasons Forum? :roll:

Even outside of Freemasons and the non-stop discussion of videogame piracy that goes on in that seedy forum...such discussion of ILLEGALLY downloading and STEALING videogames goes on in the general gaming forum by many members...including YOU as a repeat offender linking DIRECTLY to websites that provide roms! :redface:

In fact, going by your history of posts just in this forum...YOU are probably the most hardcore videogame privacy advocate here at Games Ranch. WTF?!?...a supposed upstanding Christian man fighting tooth and nail to protect family values from horrible gay people getting married...yet also engaging in and advocating the ILLEGAL downloading and STEALING of videogames?!? :?

lestat wrote:
http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/ga ... lphin.html


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1386&p=35153&hilit=emulator#p35153


lestat wrote:
Pretty good emulator, runs most games flawlessly on my galaxy s2, the only pain is you need to get the right romsets but you'll find a few torrents around that have complete compatible roms.

The project code/web page http://code.google.com/p/imame4all/


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9283&p=323595&hilit=emulator#p323595


lestat wrote:
The new Dolphin emulator gives us what Nintendo should of in the first place.

Jewtendo 0WNED!

http://www.vgbr.com/forum/index.php?sho ... t&p=542503


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6513&p=197765&hilit=emulator#p197765


lestat wrote:
Nice list to load up on my Wii U emulator. :lol:


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10494&p=414073&hilit=emulator#p414073


lestat wrote:
I'd first try and get some GBA roms to work first, verify the supercard is not at fault. Then also verify the ds roms you have work ok, by using a pc emulator to make sure they haven't been patched or altered which is screwing things up.


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=391&hilit=emulator


lestat wrote:
Recently got a galaxy tab s2 for the kids, it works really well as a mame tablet. The 4:3 aspect is perfect for scaling and with a 64gb sd card I can load up a full .139 rom set.


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10459&p=414059&hilit=rom#p414059


lestat wrote:
Dusted off the old psp and upgraded it to the latest 3.40 oe. The latest CPS2/neogeo emulator is amazing, the virtual memory stuff isn't a slide show anymore and it's close to full speed 60fps 95% of the time. So you can enjoy all those large rom classics.


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2693&p=72799&hilit=rom#p72799


13 Oct 2017 03:25 pm
Profile
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2006 11:15 pm
Posts: 10677
Location: Sydney
Gamertag: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: m00nwalker
Hardcore piracy advocate. :lol:

All I see are links to emulators, which are free and legal.

I'd wager my steam/xbox live/psn collection of games if far larger than any software collection you have. :lol:

Just looked it up on my steam account alone 359 games owned! :D

The wii u emulator comment was a troll btw. :rollin:


Last edited by lestat on 13 Oct 2017 04:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.



13 Oct 2017 03:59 pm
Profile WWW
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3982
As if you of all people would steal from Microsoft? :roll:

Please....you only seem to like to steal from Nintendo! :down:

In Christianity they teach REDEMPTION...

Image

You have the option to seek redemption by purchasing a shiny new Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey bundle in just 14 DAYS...

DO IT!!! 8)

Image


13 Oct 2017 04:08 pm
Profile
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2006 11:15 pm
Posts: 10677
Location: Sydney
Gamertag: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: m00nwalker
Rocco tell Nintendo to stop selling hacked roms to people.

https://www.technobuffalo.com/2017/01/22/nintendo-virtual-console-super-mario-rom/

Quote:
Nintendo denies that they’re using a ROM downloaded from the internet. Marat Fayzullin, the creator of that iNES emulator, says however that both the version of the cartridge and the dumping method involved will often introduce some minute differences in the ROM’s hex information. Again, this file is identical to much older ROMs of the same game.


Also isn't it interesting how the snes mini will play scene roms without any modification.

Nintendo stealing work from the emulator scene again. :redface:


13 Oct 2017 04:17 pm
Profile WWW
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3982
Typical Christian male pig! :down:

Being exposed as a COUNTERFEIT hypocritical Christian who preaches anti-gay "family values" YET is in fact a THIEF who STEALS videogames...who then chooses to DENY his opportunity for REDEMPTION for his sins of decades long thievery...now busy pointing his judgmental finger at others with false accusations, to distract everyone from questioning his own bootleg Christian broken moral compass. :redface:


13 Oct 2017 04:41 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12465
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Jasper wrote:
Oh fuck off GameHED! :down:

Stop trying to justify software piracy with bullshit excuses like "my old Super Mario World cartridge stopped working, therefore i'm allowed to steal a replacement by illegally downloading a rom". :roll:

Going by your fucked up logic...anyone who wants a replacement of a product they had purchased (and are outside of the warranty period), is able to STEAL from any business to obtain a replacement. :?

The law is CRYSTAL CLEAR! It is NOT illegal to download an emulator, but it IS illegal to download roms. Even if you own a physical copy of the game, LEGALLY you are still NOT allowed to download a rom of that game. :down:


Wrong. Consumers can back up things they own. Don't argue with me on this. When you start trying to sell roms and make money then it's a different issue.

We as consumers have rights. When we buy things we buy the content not just the physical disc. So if the software is faulty and you already agreed to the TOS EULA before being allowed to USE the software, then it stands to reason the TOS isn't applicable to people like me who KNOWS his rights and understand reason: ie that you can't know if you want the software until after you use it first to see if it even works. If the software doesn't do what it says it supposed to do and you agreed to the TOS and the TOS makes unreasonable demands then I am not bound by that contract since it is acting dishonorably by lying about the claims it makes. Many stores sell you software with no refunds, and they force you to sign the EULA without knowing if the software is going to do the thing it says.

The legalese works on you because you agree to those laws but I go by real law. You go by what the corporation says is true without even testing to see if it aligns with what is fair to a consumer. You don't look at it from the perspective of the buyer.

Since you have no backbone and don't exercise your rights, it is assumed that you have none since you don't know what they are. This is a very amoral world we live in but I am here to give light to you the ignorant one who knows nothing about what is right and what is wrong. Nintendo cannot tell me what to do with property I already OWN. So if I say, take my nintendo cartridge back it up on a piece of software I made and store the image somewhere, there is no moral reason for them to care because I paid them for the cartridge and content on it. They got my money and I got my cartridge.

This is why not all piracy is considered immoral by more civilised people because people living in the third world countries which have had disasters and flooding and other people who through no fault of their own had housefires, and/or the company (due to human error and honest mistake didn't fullfill thier end of the contract (eg saying a game is free of bugs but not actually being free of bugs and crashing all the time - this happens to all software companies ) do not have any obligation to give new money if they had the backups of things they already bought. On a purely moral basis, you own the thing you bought. The copy exists as the copy of the thing you already bought, so consuming that copy is the same as consuming the content of the original.

We don't live in a world owned by corporations. I own ME. When you try to sell me something you give up your right to tell me what to do with the thing I own or you give my my money back. That is how its worked for thousands of years. You sell me a horse and tell me it is healthy and it suddenly dies of disease, I am coming back to get my refund. You have to fulfill your end of the bargain in the contract for me to fulfill my end. If you breach it, I get to cancel whatever I agreed to since you didn't deliver the good as described. I don't care what country you come from, what corporation you are, what king or queen you serve these are laws of God. tey were there long before your young governments came into being and are the foundation upon which all laws rest upon. That which is older is superior since all the things that rest upon it are grounded by it. Any law that is unjust can be ignored by those who follow the values God wishes.

You may be able to trick the rest of the board but not me. You may not like being challenged on this because you think your laws are more moral but you can't reason your way out of this one. If you don't like that we as consumers have rights that must be respected, then just say it: "you shouldn't have the right to copy the image". But that isn't the same as saying "I am right, you are wrong". I know I am right.

TOS and EULA have no basis in logic since you can't test the product before you agree to the terms of use and bound by them. Before you can enter contract you must be given time to consider the deal before agreeing. Read the constitution. Learn your rights and exercise them. Don't be a fool.
The reason I can morally download a nintendo rom I already own is because I already bought it. (multiple times but that's not necessary)

If you disagree that the "customer is always right" then don't bother doing business in countries that protect consumer rights. Corporations like to use legalese to scare people. But it only works on weak people who don't study the truth and look on what grounds do they claim they have power and authority. You just read the text, your brain absorbs the words, and you don't question whether what you just read is really valid and makes actual sense. Most people are stupid and irrational and just believe that what is written is applicable to them without understanding the deception being done on them. If I sold you a piece of software and I said here is the EULA and got you to agree to it before being able to test if the software works and is bug-free, would you let me keep the money you gave me even if the software was faulty and crashed and has lots of bugs? Of course not. You would ignore everything you agreed to in the EULA because you had no way of knowing if the software was working or not prior to signing the EULA. It makes no sense. Therefore it's just legalese meant to scare idiots like you. And it works because people don't exercise their rights and think they have none thanks to being dumb.

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


13 Oct 2017 04:57 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.