PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Mad loot box bro

Post by lestat »

Saw this in my news feed today.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/10/09/massiv ... hing-else/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So COD:WW2 is the latest to get loot boxes.

And Ass Creed too.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... oot-chests" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Destiny 2, Forza 7, Shadow of War, Call of Duty: WW2, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, AssCreed Origins.
Holy crap, RIP AAA Gaming.
Replica
Almost Original

Re: Mad loot box bro

Post by Replica »

Fantastic, that is a hell of a lot of games I no longer feel compelled to purchase. Hopefully this bites them in the arse nicely.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/replicav2.png[/img]
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

I'll spare my outrage until I actually play the games.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Luckily not one game mentioned affects the games I play.

Narrator: "He spoke too soon"
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Maybe the bigger problem is it targets a specific kind of person, like the F2P mobile phone games.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Yes the gambling idea must be very profitable in that area so they scrap the season pass crap and do this instead which is worse because you may not even get what you expected.
Sometimes when I get angry I play the happy song to calm me down.
The only way to win this is for everyone to boycott the games which have these features in them. Warn everyone that if you don't pay the money you will be forced to grind forever to get everything. They can alter the way a game plays by making it a bitch to reach the power level of the other players who bought their way to easy victories.

Soon gaming will go back to the days of the arcade game. You put in a few dollars and you get to play the game you already paid for at retail or digital store for a credit. If you die, you have to pay more money to play the game again or continue where you left off.

We have come full circle.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

lestat wrote:Saw this in my news feed today.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/10/09/massiv ... hing-else/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So COD:WW2 is the latest to get loot boxes.

And Ass Creed too.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... oot-chests" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Destiny 2, Forza 7, Shadow of War, Call of Duty: WW2, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, AssCreed Origins.
Holy crap, RIP AAA Gaming.
other related vids worth watching:
They are all conspiring to raise the cost of videogames. It's price fixing. Probably paid off the government not to go after them for addicting little kids into gambling.

The videogame industry much like the big pharma industry (which produces fake science to trick us into believing MMR vaccine is safe for kids even though it causes autism) will spend big bucks to convince us we are wrong for wanting games that are normal. They will normalise the wallet rape in the same way the marxists are normalising kids to act feminine as part of a greater agenda to make us weaker and weaker.

And people were nitpicking nintendo for hiding the hardest mode of Samus Returns through amiibo. Well this is far worse because it's a hidden thing that nobody knew about till the last second. At least nintendo is upfront with the rape.
Last edited by GameHED on 10 Oct 2017 08:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

We should all start a petition with our names on the list to show these game companies we don't want this stuff in future.

What do you guys think?

Do petitions work anymore?

Or is the dollar more important than thousands/millions of names on a list telling them to stop this anti-consumer shit?

Videogame companies could very well be the ShinRa corporation of the future and rule over everything given how big its gotten.
Every feminist and her dog which she fucks plays games now all of a sudden as if they were nerds all along. When things get popular they end up sucking thanks to new people destroying the soul of what the originals were about. (thank god for indie rpg titles like Pillars of Eternity to go back in time to the 90s and give us old school games)

Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

t0mby wrote:Luckily not one game mentioned affects the games I play.
Narrator: "He spoke too soon"
Your post is a little vague.

But, Battlefront II is absolutely Pay2Win. In a full priced game. FUCK THAT SHIT.

I'm not buying any of the games in the OP.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

I get NBA 2K every year but this year I haven't pulled the trigger until I get it discounted because it is so unbalanced now with the fucking micro transactions
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

I'm not planning on playing any of the other games Lestat listed in the OP, but in the case of Destiny 2 I haven't spent a cent on microtransactions, don't intend to, and don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. You are handed the same loot boxes at a steady rate just through playing, and everything's either purely cosmetic or available elsewhere in-game anyway. Just as an experiment, I saved up Bright Engrams (loot boxes) until I had the same amount you'd get for paying $30, and opened them all in one hit, simulating the purchase. Didn't get anything all that exciting beyond the giddy thrill of opening them in rapid succession, and confirmed for myself that I'm not interested in spending money on this stuff. Still enjoy opening them at the rate the game hands them to me, I've gotten some cool things here and there.

Two points I'd like to make here. In a lot of people's minds the mention of loot boxes equates to pay-to-win, but it really depends how it's implemented. I ask myself the question "If someone poured infinite money into this, how would the game experience change?", and the answer for Destiny 2 is "They'd look different and have a silly dance", so I'm not too concerned. It's not like there's some killer weapon hiding in the loot pool or something. Aside from the engrams there's also a selection of loot you can buy directly that's on a weekly rotation, and you get the required currency from dismantling engram rewards you don't want. In many ways it's a more consumer-friendly approach than what came before it in Destiny 1. I've got enough of the currency now to buy the armour that's available, but after saving up chose not to in the end as it was functionally inferior to the setup I already have. Destiny 2 isn't pay to win, and I don't think loot boxes have really harmed the game at this stage.

The second, far more negative point is that the practice of selling a loot box that offers one or two things from a huge singular pool of items is really shitty. I've never been a fan of microtransactions, but if you're going to do it, have a proper storefront where you can buy what you want, or at the very least segregate the drops into multiple smaller pools or eliminate duplicates or something (Overwatch has made positive strides in this regard from what I hear). Hypothetically if I decided I wanted the armour set that's exclusive to Eververse (microtransaction store) in D2 today, there's no upper bound to the amount I might have to spend to get all of the pieces. I might never get them. This preys on kids and reckless spenders (and let's be honest: stupid people), and conveniently skirts the definition of gambling enough to not land the interested parties in any hot water. The weekly rotating items in D2 and my own self-control mitigate the impact this design has on me as a player, but I still see this as a big problem in gaming today that's already lingered around for long enough that it's become entrenched in the culture. The solution I'd like to see is an independent body that certifies the algorithms used in these games anywhere real money is involved, but that's unlikely to happen any time soon for a multitude of reasons.

Years ago now there were a number of high-profile stories about people's kids getting hold of their iPhone and spending stupid amounts of money on in-app purchases. There was enough of an uproar that Apple responded by making those kind of "hidden charges" a lot more transparent, as well as providing better safety options for parents who let their kids mess around on their phones unsupervised. I think for things to change for console gaming, there's going to have to be a few shitstorms of similar magnitude- enough negative press that these companies are forced to change. Trouble is, there are a lot more mobile phone users out there than console gamers, and half the people I know who do game on consoles, far from opposing it, willingly buy into this model. They're (mostly) adults and are free to spend their money any way they see fit, but it only cements the presence of loot boxes in future games. It's difficult to argue against without coming across as some whiny, authoritarian tight-arse, but ultimately everyone who plays a game with microtransactions is affected by them, whether they participate or not.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Yeah I agree that overwatch did it right.

But for the companies that did it wrong, we should just boycott buying them and warn others. This way when they lose money, and you hit them where it hurts (the pocket) they will get the message.

I think having a watchdog group isn't necessary. Just use social media to shame the crap out of the leaders of the game development for not being transparent themselves. If it fucks with the balance of a game, then it is a form of cheating for lazy players, and a form of gambling if the item isn't 100% certain to be the one you wanted. If the advantages are just cosmetic things, then people are ok with that.

But for games that you play competitively against others and/or which are poorly gameplay-balanced due to rich guys able to hand poor guys their asses for having more money to spend, it destroys the quality of the experience. In the past you had cheat codes and the new thing is paying for cheat codes lol.
For games you already bought at the retailer, this is stupid For Free To Play games I think this is tolerable because you are getting something free. (the game)

Also if a game is a single player game it isn't as bad as if it is multi. But then when you put loot boxes in single player, they still have the power to make your grind very unbearable as a mechanism to pressure you to just buy the lootboxes to end the torture of doing reptitious activity. If you are used to playing triple A titles which were carefully balanced in the past, then this can only be a downgrade to previous game experiences, since the pace of the game has changed for the sake of greedy business man not because of the artistic vision of the guy making the game who is only trying to make fun games.

In the case of Shadow of War, you dont want them to get their foot in the door. They are pushy salesmen and you need to push the door closed so the future games don't have poor balance. Fans of good games need to be aware that when the business portion of the game overtakes the fun portion, it becomes less entertainment now and more about catering to who pays the most money and there is no competitive reason to play anymore in the minds of those who have a sense of honor and want to stick to a code.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat

Post by lestat »

now this looks fun. :lol:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446776" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For context, you can buy loot boxes with silver coins which can be set to unlimited with cheats. I guess with this you don't have to worry about having to grind to get the true ending anymore. Does this mean that loot boxes on single player games are basically useless on PC?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I don't blame them for using cheats to fight cheats.

I knew when single player games were dying off, it was because multiplayer games force players to constantly "phone home" and this allows the company to keep tabs on the user and spy on them to see what they are doing with the game they bought. This is the reason I was against MS "always online" gaming idea. Fuck that. Single player games to me happen to be more honest.

Bought Agents of Mayhem for that reason! :P

Yes it is an average scoring title, but it's focused on you and I am a lone wolf when I play online most of the time anyway. I'm wolverine from the x-men. I don't take orders from cyclops. I go my own way and if you want to help me that is cool but don't think that means I NEED you and expect me to do you a favour. You wanted to be there, took responsibility for your decisions and mistakes, and if you fuck up, then you learn from the experience to become stronger, not make excuses about why I didn't assist you when you wanted to leech shit. When people get hard enough to survive alone they hone vital skills needed in a worst-case scenario of everyone suddenly having to leave. That's the way all games should be structured: you can still solo stuff with grit and determination. Not these sissy pay-to-win games aimed at 5-year old kids where you add money to make the game easy. lol Fuck sissies like Jim Sterling. They pretend to be pro-consumer but then expect people to just buy games regardless of whether they have depth and fair balance. (old school megaman games were beloved for a reason: they were games with tight controls and forced you to study a game before acting and not enough games today reward intelligence imo. Often games like Dark Sols are always mentioned when people refer to hardcore gaming but before them were arcade games that forced you to pay for mistakes to get good and usually arcade games never had any cheats to train on bosses like today with emulators)

Will be buying Dragons Dogma after this to show support for the single player experience. I want a sequel capcom.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Jim exposes the dark side of spyware technology in your games and why always online gaming can be used to destroy your experience when you let developers watch what you do in games:
Bloody disgusting. :down: Good to see Jim sees the light and bashes phone games garbage. Hardcore gamers are the real gamers. We are the equivalent to Frieza's Ginyu Force. The universe fears us for a reason you noobs!! :lol:
If a game is shit it is because greedy corporations look down on us gamers and probably wish they didn't have to make games for us gamers in order to make money. You can sense when people hated to make a game by how shit it is. And you can sense when a game is made by passionate developers when they make it polished and amazing and not broken piece of crap designed to act as a shop for selling virtual items to kids with no skills. The fake gamers who infiltrated the gaming scene/hobby are merely SJW types who see 'nerd culture' as a vehicle to make money from but in reality these guys don't really play games themselves but want to use games as a method to promote their agendas or to get rich by hooking kids on gambling and rape parents of money through loot boxes. (think of it like the digital equivalent of nintendo amiibos without getting a toy)

If everyone listened to me at the start and believed that there were fake gamers we wouldn't have this anti-consumer stuff in games because the people making the games would stop anti-consumer shit in the games because it would ruin their reputation. The businessman is always trying to exploit creative people to remove the fun out of gaming and turn it into a machine that extracts money out of your wallets without giving you the fun if that can be possible. If they have to give you fun, they want to meter it like the energy companies with the smart meters in order to keep prices as high as they can by monitoring how much of it you use and maximising profits.

I know how these reptilians think. They are abusive, exploitative and see you as batteries to power the Matrix. That is all. No respect for you as spiritual beings with souls, individual feelings and ambitions. They just want that money to buy a bigger mansion and show off to their rich friends how much better off they are compared to them and boast by showing that they can make more. It's animal crossing basically. But with dubai porta potties who let them shit in thier mouth for thier amusement.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2 ... -potential" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Players may complain about loot boxes, but it appears the vast majority of them aren't letting the mechanic deter them from picking up the latest releases.

NPD analyst Mat Piscatella tells GamesIndustry.biz there are no signs that sales of AAA games have been impacted by the recent controversy surrounding titles such as Destiny 2, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War and Forza Motorsport 7.

While the latter two titles were not released until October, for which NPD data is not yet available, Destiny 2 was released in early September and is not only the best-selling game of the month but also the US' top-selling game of 2017 so far.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Sure, I'm not going to dispute that at all. I'm sure that Destiny2 has sold heaps.
But it's way too early to make the call that there has been no impact based off just the sales of Destiny2 alone. The consumer market moves much slower than corporate design decisions on brand new products. It will take years for its effect to be felt.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Yes. What it shows is how it is being normalised though. If people get used to seeing these things in games a long enough time and get used to it, they won't react angry enough to quit buying. IE they are using the boiling frog technique of slowly turning the heat up a little at a time and testing our reactions to see what we'll do. People are getting dumber and the big publishers count on them outnumbering the angry guys who do avoid buying the game. Kids today grew up playing the f2p games on mobile phones so they can't be relied upon since they never knew a better time and think we are crazy for thinking that games should be free of the pay to win features. It's like growing up in a family of really fat people and you are the least fat person in the family and wondering why everyone at school thinks you are fat because everyone in your family thinks your skinny compared to them. But because you just grew up in an environment where fat people are normal size compared to YOU, that is why you think people outside of your environment are the crazies ones who are too skinny and don't bother changing your diet. lol But from the perspective of other people outside of that environment, they can see you obviously are above average in weight for your height and see you are obviously a lot less aware of normal eating habits than them who are normal size. We the normies, need to educate the kids of today that they were slowly brainwashed into believing that pay to win was normal in triple A games when in the past this never happened by informing them that they are the crazy ones and not us.

To stop them doing it, you need a critical mass. The mobile games market has made profit from doing these things so it is irresistable to them to bring it to triple A scene. What all console gamers need to do is email bomb the companies to annoy them until they cave to our demands. It has to be a long term fight that you sustain pressure to stop it. Much like region coding when people would always get pissed at nintendo not including it when others had dones so and made it standard. We managed to shame bethesda to stop horse armor DLC and it worked. We told capcom we didn't want our save games being undeletable in Resident Evil Mercenaries on 3DS and they listened and changed their ways. We stopped witcher 3 fans from bullying worthabuy from removing his negative Witcher 3 review etc.... ok so the last one we lost. But we have had some vicotries. It's all about telling and informing new people the dangers of letting the greedy companies get their foot in the door and destroying the quality of the game experiences when they decided they don't need us anymore.

They wil die like a poisoned monster if enough people actually vote with their wallets and email bomb the companies about why they are avoiding the purchase of the game. If the fear of losing hardcore gamers outweighs the greed to leech off the whales, they will back down. Just like SJWs did when gamergate beat them back and force them to run away in fear like little bokoblins who tried to kidnap princess zelda to make a porno and destroy nintendo for not making Link a girl and caving into the stupid feminists who think we should have to care about their selfish demand. We have to show we MEAN what we say by following through with actions. (not buying the shit they sell to us until they go back to being normal games without fee-to-play at normal speed.) You got to speak their language which is the language of withholding money from them. They are pushy door to door salesmen trying to get their foot in the door, and what we have to be is the guy that doesn't even open the door to let them in but pretend the prouct they sell don't even exist to us heheh.

If they play nice they get our money. But until then they can kiss our arses and loot the whales while we save our money on companies that respect us enough to hear our concerns. If we die off and all games become like mobile phone games, then we retreat into retro gaming and wait for the slow collapse of the industry and only buying indie games that don't have this shit in the titles.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

No lootboxes for Monster Hunter World:
Capcom learning from mistakes of western developers. I think honor is a very important part of good games. If you have skill gained from practicing a lot and improving your performance (like boxer who trains to fight a particular opponent and studies that opponent before the match so he won't make dumb mistakes) the satisfaction that comes from overcoming that opponent is unmatched. When you are given a handout (through overpowered gear that was handed out to you like welfare payment to a dole bludger) you will miss out on that personal satisfaction of figuring out the monsters patterns and honing your timing to avoid its attacks and beating the creature within the time limit.

Hardcore gamers understand this because gamesplay in hardcore games is similar to sport in that performance of the player is guaged by how much work you do within a certain time and to kill things in style or with the least amount of resource wastage, you grind faster than others. (due to intelligence about how to defeat monsters in the most efficient way; skills gained by devloping an intimate knowledge of that monsters attack pattern due to hard work and practice)

Another thing about hardcore games is consistency of performance. If you go away from a hardcore game for a while and forget how to fight and your reflexes are rusty you will notice this. You may have beaten the game before and know everything about it, but executing moves is harder when you let your skill get rusty over time. So despite age, a good game can still challenge you long after you have beaten it.
Hopefully the mobile phone gamer generation wakes up from their sleep and realises that they are not true gamers until they can beat hard games and respect those that can do things that are hard effortlessly due to skill. Or else we are going to see a massive drop in the quality of games in the future as the developers dumb them down on purpose to appeal to a wide audience and piss off the fans of the original games. (this is a common temptation for companies that started out loyal to their fans but then over time sold out to make themselves as popular as they can be by appealing to as many casuals as they can at the expense of not adding in hardcore content. It is possible to appeal to the casual and hardcore at the sam time which is how you win, but many companies forget about the older fans because they may be able to make more by omitting hard modes due to being in a hurry to get things out early and then add that in later.
As long as the creator of these games stamps his foot down and tell the greedy business geek to back off, then fans can be safe from EA style anti-consumer tactics so comon these days.

I bet part of the reason they won't do the loot box thing is becasue they know MH struggles to make it big in west still, but in time if it becomes big franchise the pressure may be on the team to slowly introduce anti-consumer stuff because they won't need to please the core fanbase anymore. It happens all the time.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

EA response to angry joe rant on lootboxes in SWB2:
EA it's not going to work.._. Urgh you are only doing it because of the mobile phone market which sees big profits lol
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Stefan Molynuex covers the dangers of loot boxes and gambling on kids who game and get addicted by it (and stealing 1000s of dollars of their own parents money to pay for it)
Looks like lootbox controversy is starting to seep out into the non-gaming news now. This is good thing because kids today are always looking down on the mobile phones rather than socialising with real life friends. The difference between our generation (the mario and pokemon gen) is that today's kids do it for SOCIAL reasons like what sports use to do out in the sun where they would build their muscles and work their lungs and heart and burn fat off their body.

When mobile gaming took over, kids stopped doing outdor activity and became addicts. Everyone is looking DOWN.

Having said that: men have earned the right to relax. Robots will take away all the jobs at some point, and if you don't know how to program or how to operate machines, you will probably end up flipping burgers instead of creating something that machines can't do well. ( notice how games like Star Citizen relies on procedurally generated content? I doubt it will be nearly as interesting as hand craft content made by hundreds of people with design skills)

The dark side of mobile phones is now seeping into the game console community and teaching little kids to pay to suceed rather than earn their merit and worse of all it is having a negative side efect on the community because when you are just addicted to a game that doesn't rape your wallet, nobody else suffers with the addict. But when the game asks you to pay money to keep playing, that money kids use up affects their own family who they are taking money from.

So we've got to stop this loot box shit and get communities involved to pressure these game companies that it is not ok to manipulate young kids with promise of power over others online in exchange for money. When you play a game like Monster Hunter, you don't get jack shit unless you get better at hunting and using your brains and reflexes to overcome challenge. In mobile games you don't need any skill, you can just take money to obtain status in your social circle, where normally kids of the past game generations neeed to earn respect. What new mobile games do, is teach little kids that it's ok to cheat insted of work hard and practice. These are values that benefit you in adult life where you look at people better than yourself, model your life off of them, and improve yourself. But these loot box things are teaching people to just use cheats and rewards laziness. To little kids this appeal to them because they can get a feeling of power without the skill needed to build their reflexes, brains, and resource management abilities to overcome a challenge. (imagine a boxer who never has to train before a fight or workout to keep his body fit to be able to punch and dodge and block quickly to get the trophy?)

With the age of youtube, people can survive on donations playing games. So it's not like you can't make money playing games if you are good at demonstrating them to buyers who are interested in learning more about gaming, but with lotboxes and gambling it is going to have effect on the real world if the guy gets addicted to it and cause the addict to become more and more dependent on the one they need to supply money to in order to maintain their status within the game world. 'if you don't buy this skin you won't be popular and loved' is how these businesses are appealing to kids. And teens want to be popular with the 'in' crowd. It's dangerous imo. And triple A titles are the latest victim of these tactics which wil cause people to lose virtues like honor and grow up thinking that you shouldn't have to earn your respect through working your way up in status by achieving things and working towards a goal. Now it's more like: 'buy this virtual item and you wil not need to work harder or shoot more accurately or be smarter than the other guy by out-thinking him' and like Peter Parker in Spiderman Homecoming, none of the challenges being overcome can be attributed to his own skills anymore because the sexy new shiny suit that ironman lent to him is credited with the achievement instead. (which breeds laziness in Parker who is a working class guy that was raised with personal responsibility and not rich kid whose daddy bought him everything. The negative effect that becoming dependent on someone elses tech is that it will cost him developing life skills and make him weaker person because he can just cheat and rely on the new fancy spiderman suit to do all the work for him. Without Iron Man's suit, would Peter be as loved? And the temptation to rely on the suit to do things instead of doing it yourself becomes strong because all teens want respect from their circle of friends more than actually earning the respect by actually being tougher instead of cheating to achieve a goal)
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Stream data being used to provide an ad to the losing player:
When all online games feature this people will no longer value skill of the player and just accuse the winner of being a rich cheater. Lol

Cosmetic differences = good
Performance and stat boosting shit = pay to cheat

We all thought hacking in the old days of diablo 1 was bad because of how it destroyed the experience online due to lack of police against it. But at least you didn't pay for the cheat. Now you pay to cheat and you pay for the game. In the past you could pirate the game, get the cheat free, and get free online. (no sub)

Today?
-pay for the game (triple A game. Not a free to play game)
-pay for the online subscription (pc gamers get it free)
-Pay for the cheat (used to be free)
-pay to look unique (you used to just unlock that shit with in-game currency through long playtime)

We are so getting wallet raped. This creates an opportunity for a dark horse to rise up and provide all the things that big publishers are making but make it really cheap and then push these other ones out of the market when people have decided they have had enough and leave the online gaming community due to how unbalanced it is becoming to compete with the whales.
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

GameHED wrote: We are so getting wallet raped.
Wallet rape culture.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattle ... readsheet/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Time to get cultured folks.
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

Is that cosmetic or is there some gameplay advantage?