View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 23 Jan 2018 09:56 am



Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Somethings going on at gaf 
Author Message
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2006 02:58 pm
Posts: 469
Quote:
One is: “But what about false accusations?” My response is: They happen. They are rare, but they happen. They should not be ignored, but neither should they distract us from the objective fact that assailants are overwhelmingly men and victims are overwhelmingly girls and women.


Jack Mitchell says hi.

Quote:
rape culture is not limited to actual rape


If anyone who prescribes to this notion wants to be taken seriously, start using the English language and the terminology and meaning behind the words in it the way it it is supposed to. By using such a strong term in such an indiscriminate way actually detracts from the actual act which is heinous and actually serves to undermine the victims and what they go through from it.

Quote:
gender norms that validate men as sexual pursuers and attitudes that view women as sexual conquests by which manhood is legitimized and women are objectified


Gender norms? Spend any amount if time out in any populous city on a Saturday night, and even the most ignorant and blind sighted individual would see that women can me just as flesh hungry and animalistic as any male. Sometimes they're worse.

Quote:
Little of the response from these men highlighted broader social and institutional factors that contribute to rape culture.


I'm guessing this is aimed at the 'footy boy's' style frat groups, and even within these groups the actual number of members acting in the way described in that article would be even smaller and do not represent the wider male population. For example, not everyone in the NRL is Todd Carney, nor is everyone a Sharks front rower on tour in New Zealand.

Madmya is right, that article is not going to convince anyone who reads between its lines.


25 Oct 2017 08:50 pm
Profile
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 10:54 am
Posts: 4097
I find it amusing the ones who want to label our society one of male driven rape culture are also the one's advocating to bring in hoards of people that actually live in and want to bring and live out their actual very real rape culture here. Then the best bit, when they get here and they start raping everyone and treating women in exactly the way you describe a rape culture you give them a pass because of cultural sensibilities where the people you want to yell at all day about rape culture are the ones who call them out for it as they see it. As Cletus said, Germany, Sweden etc never had a problem with rape culture until the people advocating it knowingly imported it. I'm also not sure how neogaf having a meltdown ended up as 6 page discussion trying to twist Vince's words but it's impressive.

For what it's worth based on the fact they had a bonk AFTER this alleged shower intrusion this supports his FWB's story but who knows, who cares, they all seem to be losers with undesirable passtimes (at neogaf not her) with no winners coming out of this.

_________________
Vzzzbx, you lose again!


25 Oct 2017 09:37 pm
Profile
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 10:54 am
Posts: 4097
Madmya wrote:
Peppermint Lounge wrote:
That’s never happened to me and I doubt it’s happened to those saying ‘rape culture’ is an exaggeration.


Bzzzt. One girl has come up and told me all the things she wanted me to do to her, I had never met her before in my life. Another girl has walked up to me and straight up asked for a kiss, no hello or anything, also despite never meeting me before either. I've been at the centre of a sexual harassment case at work recently in which I was the one apparently being sexually harassed - the two other women with her at the time were so offended by what she asked me that they complained even though I didn't care. I know it's different in these cases because I wasn't physically intimidated by these women in the same way they may have been if the roles were reversed. But it does happen the other way around and I too think rape culture is exaggerated.

You can argue we're just tied up on semantics but it's clearly grinding people's gears. Not just a few either. When someone says 'gang culture' we know they're talking about people in gangs, 'Indian culture' is related to Indian people, but 'rape culture' is aimed at all men. It's the context of the word. People who fire off that word generally aim it at all men too.


Anyone ever run into a end of season netball trip? fuck me

_________________
Vzzzbx, you lose again!


25 Oct 2017 09:42 pm
Profile
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2006 02:58 pm
Posts: 469
What I find most perplexing about the whole NeoGAF meltdown, is it all started with a Facebook post to a limited audience and suddenly, without any empirical evidence and without a fair trial, he is guilty.

Don't get me wrong, I am not sorry to see that place fall into a sink hole, and Evilore might just be the piece of shit people make him out to be - and there is historical accounts prior. But when you consider one of the most prominent aspects of natural justice is 'innocence until proven guilty', it's amazing in these situations that guilt is a determination made upon the accusation, not post review of the evidence. And from what I read they were in some sort of relationship post the shower incident, not just a few roots.


25 Oct 2017 09:47 pm
Profile
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 10:54 am
Posts: 4097
She sounds like she discovered Lena Dunham feminism and now every man's sexually assaulting her, I never take anyone seriously who writes in a social media post a count of the amount of times they were sexually harassed in a short walk etc because 100% those women see every man as a predator so anything they do they consider harassment, even just making eye contact. All in all it sounds like a real bad advertisement for open relationships and proving yet again nerds should stick to chaturbate.

_________________
Vzzzbx, you lose again!


25 Oct 2017 10:00 pm
Profile
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2006 02:58 pm
Posts: 469
While we’re on the topic of Jess...

Image


25 Oct 2017 10:18 pm
Profile
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:51 am
Posts: 18185
Location: Brisbane
Gamertag: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya
Peppermint Lounge wrote:
I said it would provide context, not change minds. And the Jess Valenti image you've posted a few times now. The articles are written over a year apart. While the headlines (which are usually written by editors, not the person who wrote the column) are seemingly contradictory both articles relate to feminism and culture in a consistent way. You guys and your narratives.


You'd hope there's some time apart before each article, otherwise that'd look even dumber. I haven't read the articles, but I find it odd that they'd portray something inaccurate. #FakeNews


26 Oct 2017 12:51 am
Profile
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:51 am
Posts: 18185
Location: Brisbane
Gamertag: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya
Froggy wrote:
I find it amusing the ones who want to label our society one of male driven rape culture are also the one's advocating to bring in hoards of people that actually live in and want to bring and live out their actual very real rape culture here. Then the best bit, when they get here and they start raping everyone and treating women in exactly the way you describe a rape culture you give them a pass because of cultural sensibilities where the people you want to yell at all day about rape culture are the ones who call them out for it as they see it. As Cletus said, Germany, Sweden etc never had a problem with rape culture until the people advocating it knowingly imported it. I'm also not sure how neogaf having a meltdown ended up as 6 page discussion trying to twist Vince's words but it's impressive.


Snappppppp.

The funny thing about pep's article is that the "expert" does incriminate all men as being contributory to rape culture. It's a war on masculinity.

Quote:
Tipping the Iceberg: Positionality and Male Privilege in Addressing Sexual Violence Against Women
GERALD WALTON, JACOB BEAUDROW

Abstract

In November 2013, the authors collaborated on a presentation called Tackling Rape
Culture Requires a Team Effort. The central aim was to locate the problem where
it should be located: on men, or more specifically, on the heteronormative, hypermasculine
cultures of men that can breed rape culture attitudes and behaviours. In
the few days prior to the presentation, the authors came to a critical point of divergence.
One felt that it would be an oversight to not mention how some women contribute
to and support rape culture, while the other felt that doing so would be seen
as lecturing women and, thus, reinscribing patriarchy and sexism. Through their
email exchange, they came to understand that their disagreement arose from positionality,
specifically concerning sexuality identity.
Their article addresses how positionality
and privilege are key to tackling, and even talking about, rape culture on
campuses. They explore the complications that they worked through as they planned
for the presentation, and suggest strategies by which men who work against violence
against women can address identity and positionality to enhance their activism
on post-secondary campuses and in society.


I can't believe shit like this can actually get published. It's embarrassing that this is a legitimate form of research.


26 Oct 2017 01:15 am
Profile
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2006 02:58 pm
Posts: 469
I think male feminism and its swan song, ‘rape culture’, is actually a meme in the truest sense - it’s a cultural virus that is spreading and its symptoms include delusional groupthinking.


26 Oct 2017 08:33 am
Profile
The End

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 09:23 am
Posts: 6228
Location: Melbourne
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
Madmya wrote:
It's a war on masculinity.


Surprised your principled gaze missed this one, PhoneMonkey. War, another strong word with a clear literal meaning - armed conflict between countries, wide-spread destruction and death. And here's Madmya using it to describe a debate. You say such behaviour shouldn't be taken seriously, that we should 'start using the English language and the terminology and meaning behind the words in it the way it it is supposed to', that using such strong words indiscriminately detracts from the actual act and serves to undermine the real victims and other such drama. Chastise away. :D


26 Oct 2017 11:58 am
Profile
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jul 2006 11:15 pm
Posts: 10969
Location: Sydney
Gamertag: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: m00nwalker
Back on topic.

Resetera is live now.

https://resetera.com/

modlist

Quote:
Admins:
Cerium
Emily Rogers
Methuselah
Nibel
Shinobi602
Sirpopopop
Sweet Nicole
ZhugeEX

Moderators:
Ana
Brazil
BronsonLee
Cheesemeister
Durante
Hecht
Kagari
kristoffer
kswiston
Kyonashi
Matt
MaverickHunterAsh
MiraculousSwidge
Morrigan
RASCAL
Rowlf
Royalan
Imran (ShockingAlberto)
Slayven
Spider
Steve
Supernorn
Sylverstone

Seems like a lot of people have already moved over, RIP neogaf.

You can talk about rape culture all day long on this new board, happy days are back again! :nana:


26 Oct 2017 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
que
que
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jul 2006 07:05 pm
Posts: 5519
I’m registered. Took a lot of time though but had some help on the discord channel.

They’ve got two step verification available too through the authenticatir app and emails ( you sign in they send a code to your email then you input code) never seen thus done before on a forum.


Last edited by flipswitch on 26 Oct 2017 01:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.



26 Oct 2017 01:12 pm
Profile
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2006 02:58 pm
Posts: 469
Was NeoGAF OT really crawling with pedophile apologists?


26 Oct 2017 01:14 pm
Profile
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2006 09:05 am
Posts: 2112
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia!!!
flipswitch wrote:
I’m registered. Took a lot of time though but had some help on the discord channel.

They’ve got two step verification available too through the authenticatir app and emails ( you sign in they send a code to your email then you input code) never seen thus done before on a forum.


Just jumped on there but how the fuck do you register? I must be blind but I can’t see what to do or where to go...


26 Oct 2017 02:02 pm
Profile
que
que
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jul 2006 07:05 pm
Posts: 5519
They’ve closed registrations for now it will be back open soon hopefully. You also need a paid email address such as the one you’re given with your isp.


26 Oct 2017 02:16 pm
Profile
Makes poor choices in hats

Joined: 07 Jul 2006 10:04 pm
Posts: 2721
Gamertag: Hercy
PhoneMonkey wrote:
Was NeoGAF OT really crawling with pedophile apologists?


Probably, it was full of Nintendo fans.


26 Oct 2017 02:47 pm
Profile
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:51 am
Posts: 18185
Location: Brisbane
Gamertag: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya
:lol: that got me good.


26 Oct 2017 03:13 pm
Profile
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 19345
:lol:

/thread closed


26 Oct 2017 03:29 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12695
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Rape should be legalised if flirting is included in the definition. Pep there are many women that want attention so they dress like sluts and not just men know this but these types of women are attracted to what you'd call the 'bad boy' who knows what he wants and just takes it by pursuing. In asian cultures it is usually the opposite direction where women chase the man's butt especially if you are a man of high status and community respect because your power represents security and protection to her. The kind of protection she felt as a little girl when her daddy would lift her up in his arms and put her on his shoulders and watch over her to protect her from danger. Some women love the strength that comes from being masculine and I feel like you are advocating for something not too disimilar to religious values where men must act in a certain way that represses their sexual desires and when they can't express it openly, they end up turning to perverse sexual acts and become ashamed of sex in the same way catholic priests are not alllowed to marry so they may end up touching little kids to get their release compared to other religions where the religious leader can marry and gets regular sex from his wife.

You won't know what a woman finds offensive until you actually try to do the thing that she will find offensive since women are individuals and not a collective group with one mind. For example if you are 10 out of 10 male with muscles and ripped abs you will be looked at by women on the beach and they may stare at you for a perve. Does them flirting with a man count as rape culture if the man is very highly conservative and doesn't want to be seen as a mere sex object but recognised for his sporting achievements, his intelligence and skills more than his body?

This is a serious question. If flirting and whistling at a cute girl is considered assult to you I promise never to rape them with the sounds coming from my mouth and talking dirty. But you must understand that your definition of what rape culture is is not the same as GCF sister actually getting raped. You can say that a rape culture may lead up to rape, but that would be like me saying that playing Doom on pc can lead to mass slaughter of demons or cosplaying humans dressed up as imps. Unless you get more evidence I am not convinced that talking dirty, catcalling is rape because it is men that are mostly cops and cops are good men and good men do not rape and if they did, the cops would put themselves in jail where bad men would rape them in the butt for putting the bad men in the jail in the first place and then the cops would be bigger victims than women because they are being raped for real.

Sorry I can't take this seriously. Real victims of rape are annoyed at you political activist types hijacking the real groups and trying to profit from the real thing. It makes me sick to my stomach but I think bad women that want to play victims and accuse innocent people of things they didn't do will be punished soon. (it's part of the ten commandments : thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

When you make serious accusations you must please gather hard evidence that would convince the people who want to investigate the truth before trying to destroy the person you think is evil of the crime. When you call men rapists you are being sexist because you assume women are not involved in rape culture themselves and then you will expect men to be 'taught how not to rape' and then say it's a man's problem and not a woman's problem. Bitch: did you not see all those aritcles on teachers having sex with their teen students and how the boys were being taken advantage of and these predators (because they were female) had lenient punishment? If you have a son who is sucessful career I hope a feminist accuses him of rape so you can see the pain men have had to go through due to false allegations. By making shit up, you say it's normal to destroy people's lives, reputations, and careers just to feel good.

The only relief the nerds are going to get in future are the sex robot industry. The one industry I predict will be bigger than gaming.


When they get realistic enough, then the socially -inept, desperate nerd, and the fat hogbeast feminist will finally shut up about harassment and can get attention from a talking conscious synthetic being that can chat to them on lonely saturday nights instead of accusing people much higher than them on the sexual marketplace value scale of raping them by simply looking at them in order to get attention on social media.

Wil also solve the problem of prostitution and put gangs out of business in the countries where prostitution is still illegal. (the elites are behind human trafficking and sex slaves like in the movie Taken) No excuses! In fact think the government should force people who are single to fuck a sex robot at least once a year to prevent rape. Women will no longer be able to play the victim because nobody will buy them free drinks or try to chat to them in bars, clubs, and churches and just get straight to the raw dirty shameful sex which feminists are trying to increase the price of by making it hard for masculine men to obtain by changing all the laws to extract wealth from their pockets.

In asian countries like china there is massive shortage of women and with these robots I think they can make ones with pornstar level body types and then put the face of their fave celebrity on it as the head. They can make huge profit which will help end prostituion and give the hogbeast a partner so they don't have to live alone with just cats. (that's what most of these fat ugly feminists do because they are so bitter about not getting any man to look at them haha) The celebrity type feminists are not part of the moevmeent but act as PR to help promote it much like Rockstars are not trying to be part of satanism but if they want the illuminati to pay them big money they will be forced to promote ideas that they didn't come up with themselves. If you turn against them in the entertainment industry they will get rid of you. That's the world we are in. Everyone is like a Demon from the Ninja Scrol anime movie. You got to understand their weaknesses to know why they act in a certain way.

Most of the feminist types are fucking ugly compared to the conservative girls who encourage girls to keep their virginity for the one that will be their provider and protector. Not everyone in west has given in to the destructive lifestyles of the left which erodes their rights and takes away their responsibilities. Some people actually want tough guys to beat the shit out of thugs and act masculine and this masculinity is a turn-on for those girls.

But fat chics hate masculinity because they love what they can't BE. It is simply penis envy. They hate that they are not independent and strong so they hate men, but at the same time they wish they were born men because they know being strong makes you independent and so they dress up with masculine butch lesbian clothes that makes them look ugly. It's a shame what the left did to girls. They got tattoos all over their bodies, swear and drink like sailors, and have no respect for authorty and they are weak and wouldn't be able to defend anything if there is genuine danger.

And when they fail at something they say that men are to blame. I thought men being in charge and being masculine was bad and that making them feminine makes them obedient slave to you which is what you wanted? You see it all comes down to one thing: feminists want all the POWER that comes from being tough masculine guy, but none of the responsibility of being a man who has to take the blame when something doesn't go the way it was planned. They hate us but wish they could be us. And so they are stuck admitting that they wish they could have a bitchslave of their own (known as the beta male who will obey anything she says like a loyal dog but which she is not attracted to) but secretly they sexually desire a rogue thug like Han Solo because he can think for himself and protect her from danger and be a REAL man. It is in women's biological nature to want to be protected. So this is why thier body is fucking Tyrone while their husband is at work slaving away to pay her bills. She wants it ALL. IE The bitchslave who acts responsibly and is a family man to raise her kids right and the masculine tough guy that gets to go on adventures, but it is socially unacceptable for women to admit this still. So they have to hide it from the local pastor or priest, or fantasiese about it in japanese comic books or movies like 50 shades of grey.

Christian Grey has it all in one man: sexiual deviant who goes on adventures to get her tits hard, and also earns tons of money so she can go shopping to buy the most expensive brands of clothing and show off her trophy husband to all the other jealous girls who can't have billionaire protecting them financially. To women if you have financial security it is the equivalent to having the biggest muscles to provide physical security in the caveman days when you demonstrate power by killing things. So don't assume all women are scared of men with thug like clothing and mannerism. They want Tyrone privatley but need him as a scapegoat to blame when they need to extract government welfare so they can say ALL men are disrespectful wife beating Tyrones who show no respect for women by acting masculine and treating them like shit. It's all a mind game and women are like the Sith Lord in Star Wars Prequel trilogy. The PUA community has cracked this code and it works in getting women. Now that feminists know this they are changing laws to make it hard to flirt. That's the full story of what is going on here. There is a slutty bitch in all women. But they are good at hiding it in varying degrees. And yes that includes your own mother.

In order to obtain welfare they need a bad guy to blame for their story about why they don't just take personal responsibility for their lives and be career women. That bad guy is Tyrone. It's not the nice guy who women always reject when he asks her out and buys her flowers. Why do they do this? because they don't want to take responsibility. They need scapegoats so they regularly create laws to criminalise normal masculine behavior to make it easy to blame a man for their irresponsible lifestyle. By surrounding herself with Tyrones in her life she feels safe because when she needs government handouts instead of working for a living, she can say the bad guy beat her, or made her get pregnant and now needs child support money. So women reject the nice guy because the nice guy doesn't give her an excuse to use when her life fails and she can't compete in the workforce and need government hand out. The government knows this, promotes anti-family lifestyles because left wing women vote for larger government welfare programs and so the sons who grow up in these familiese become dependent on the government rather than Dad to protect them. It's evil systemn. The family court is also another one of thier tools to extract welfare from men they fuck. Nobody ever asks why she chose such horrible men in the first place and why they are attracted to thugs. But the answer is because they need a scapegoat to blame so women seek out the thug. They will write romantic letters to prisoners and hang out with criminals if they have to get support. If they had just settled down with a nice guy they wouldn't have to rely on government for money but since they hate obeying men, they chose the government as their sugar daddy so they can fuck as many different men as they want. When they get old and their skin sags they then settle for mr.nice guy who she rejected back in her college days before she hit menopause age and its too late to have kids. The radical feminist grows old and bitter and alone with a house full of cats to tend to in order to fulfill her maternal needs which she can't get due to not having had kids in time. Then they go on blogs to come up with new ways to tone police masculine men. It's sickening and men are escaping to third world countries to escape feminism which has reached toxic levels now. In third world everything is much cheaper despite having to get used to a lower standard of living. No entitled white bitches with stuck up attitude to nag you day and night.

Related:
Some protips from blackpigeonspeaks on dealing with the radical feminsts and SJWs that are ruining fun and how to deal with them: (don't forget it was them that removed boob jiggle from street fighter V and were obsessed with making hot female models look ugly in Mass Effect Andromeda just to piss you off, so you need to get revenge and hit them back by ruining thier fun in self defence)

It's worth publishing Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinksy and Rules for Rationalists then hand it out for noobs to understand the left's playbook. Study the bad guys intimately and train yourself to become one so you can blend in and out do them at what they are good at. Then counter it with their own techniques Majin Buu-Style.

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


Last edited by GameHED on 26 Oct 2017 08:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.



26 Oct 2017 04:39 pm
Profile
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 12:46 pm
Posts: 2761
Coming to a cinema near you "Robot Rape Culture: Don't worry honey its always big enough"

_________________
Candy Arse wrote:
Lepo the Legend gave me his pair for free.


26 Oct 2017 07:42 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12695
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Europe already has these sex doll brothels and it is helping end female exploitation by putting prostitution out of business or at the least compete with it for sex. The next step is to make robot cops so that you can buy a robocop from omni consumer products and have him spy on you while having sex with a human female, so that if she claims rape the witness (robocop) can tell the jury what actually happened rather than hearing about it from forum posts on games boards or social media where lynch mobs form and bash people up that they haven't even proven are guilty of anything yet. Robocop plugs USB finger into a video display device which shows on a 4K screen the whole raw unedited ultraHD sex you had for proof that everything was consensual and the man can finally be cleared of any wrongdoing assuming it was false rape accusation.

This will then result in blowback for the feminists who thought they could outsmart science and tech nerds who rule the world now and are trying to make humans obsolete before the antichrist takes over it all and forces us all to get the stupid chip in our arms or the barcode on your forehead like Kyle Reese in the Terminator. The low techer monks using humble Commodore 64and atari hacking tools will rise up and rescue all of us.

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


26 Oct 2017 07:49 pm
Profile
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 12:46 pm
Posts: 2761
Coming next summer "The Ignore List" A haunting tale of a Rancher who's standing on the cusp of insanity and genius.

_________________
Candy Arse wrote:
Lepo the Legend gave me his pair for free.


26 Oct 2017 08:06 pm
Profile
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2006 09:05 am
Posts: 2112
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia!!!
flipswitch wrote:
They’ve closed registrations for now it will be back open soon hopefully. You also need a paid email address such as the one you’re given with your isp.


I noticed they need an email address like that, yet to ask them a question you need to send it to their gmail address!


26 Oct 2017 11:20 pm
Profile
unregistered
unregistered
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:52 am
Posts: 9499
Location: Wollongong, NSW
Gamertag: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!
are regos still closed?


27 Oct 2017 06:34 pm
Profile
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 01:14 pm
Posts: 12695
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Just out of curiosity what is to stop the new place from turning into NEoGAF again and moderators turning into destroyers of freedom and liberty?

Perhaps the guy acted mean on purpose as part of a trap to lure you away from the forum to later turn the new place into an even worse videogame discussion board? Much like how youtube turned evil when google bought them and now the left wing guys can persecute channels that do not align with the belief of the owners of the platform?

Something to think about when you are shitting on the pot and sniffing your poop for signs of peanuts in it.....

_________________
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto


27 Oct 2017 07:35 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.