Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Post by GameHED »

Getting good reviews so far. :up: Plan to buy mine soon as fan of the first one and doom remake. (similar music in this)
-Single player focus
-No loot boxes to remind you that you didn't buy the full game when you bought the game
-Solid 12 hours of content
-Corridors like games in the 90s which you don't see anymore (wolfenstein and doom created the corridors before duke nukem gave us skies to fly up towards and toilets to pee in)
-Replayable

That's what games used to be before COD 5 hour campaign (with level design more scripted than a pushy indian telemarketer) and multiplayer focused modes took over the FPS genre and became standard. Keep up the good work Bethesda and Machine games. :up: Perhaps work on Rage sequel now! Release a Switch port of the first one.

On a side note on single player games, Jim confirms that loot box shit has affected the core game. LOL
industry doomed unless we buy shit from Bethesda. Not going to grind forever just because I didn't buy DLC gambling shit. The reason people turned away from JRPG games is because people could not stand repetition and grinding forever which is meant to pad the game with filler content to extend the total play time artificially. These loot box things will be used as a mechanic to punish you for not spending more money through forcing you to play the reptitive stuff for ever and ever like some shit pc MMORPG game. :down: :down: It may start off mildly annoying today, but as the business model becomes the norm for triple A games they will use the boiling frog technique to slowly increase the heat and introduce new pay to win shit as the $ flows. Would rather spend my money on Evil Within 2 than this. Bethesda should clone this series and make an actio rpg Elder Scrolls spin off game. (hire people who make action games to do all the combat)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Post by Candy Arse »

:io: