Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Got your PM Jasper

Post by GameHED »

Nintendo are not the angels you see them as:
I will post to all the threads I think feature games I like and not be part of console wars. I play games from everything. No platform wars please.

I like soap operas but don't want to be in one. Hehe
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Re: Got your PM Jasper

Post by Madmya »

lelz what an embarrassment for Jasper.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

:lol:

Is that the PM where he asks you not to post in The Official Nintendo Switch Thread? :lol: :fight: :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

It's the PM were I told him to stick up for himself and stop letting you make him look like a fool when you post ( :io: ) in his threads. I advised him it's a way of reinforcing others to disrespect him the way you disrespect him too.

Serious question Candy Arse - do you agree or disagree that you cyberbully GameHED? :?
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Why did he post this then?
GameHED wrote:Nintendo are not the angels you see them as:
I will post to all the threads I think feature games I like and not be part of console wars. I play games from everything. No platform wars please.

I like soap operas but don't want to be in one. Hehe
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Sieg Heil Rocco
rocco.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:It's the PM were I told him to stick up for himself and stop letting you make him look like a fool when you post ( :io: ) in his threads. I advised him it's a way of reinforcing others to disrespect him the way you disrespect him too.

Serious question Candy Arse - do you agree or disagree that you cyberbully GameHED? :?
So you messaged him about :io:, but he posted about not getting involved in your stupid system wars.

Makes sense :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Do you agree or disagree that you cyberbully GameHED? :)
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

So what you're saying is you tried to get GameHED not to post in The Official Nintendo Switch Thread, but instead he publicly humiliated you.

Ouch :lol:

Do you think this is more embarrassment for you than the time I bought a Switch and trolled you for months about not owning one? :lol: :fight: :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

OMG...you refuse to answer the question.. :lol:

Do you agree or disagree that you cyberbully GameHED? :?
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

What question? All I see is you dodging the fact that GameHED of all people owned the hell out of you :lol:

Congrats, you're now his bitch. Do we need to post a Discord screenshot just to be safe? :lol: :fight: :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Candy Arse wrote:What question?
Do you agree or disagree that you cyberbully GameHED? (the many years of insults you have thrown his way including him being mentally ill, insults you have thrown his way about him being on psychotropic medication, insults you have thrown his way about him being so mentally unbalanced that he requires a carer to look after him, etc)?
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Hey rocco, why are you trying to cyberbully GameHED into posting where you see fit?
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Cletus wrote:Hey rocco, why are you trying to cyberbully GameHED into posting where you see fit?
This is a great question.

Jasper, please respond or you will be banned.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

By the way GameHED has responded, it seems more that it might not actually be a case of cyberbullying, but rather, it appears that rocco might be playing a game of deception. He seems to be trying to lure GameHED into waging war on his behalf.

I've gone over all of the relevant threads regarding forum rules and it seems that at one point in the past we were running low on income for the site and voted to not police cyberbullying which saved us enough money to fix the sign in screen.

I guess we could probably afford to police cyberbullying now but we'd have to vote on it and I doubt anything would be retrospective. I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with that.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Jasper everyone can see or not see what they wish. That's up to the individuals who come here. It's like putting safe search on when you use a search engine to filter out what you might see as offensive or annoying. Or clicking the checkbox unchecked on a form that asks you to send newsletters to your inbox.

It's the most free system. Who cares what threads people post to? I just copy and paste al my stuff into all the threads where the content is related to the topic. This takes one second of time.

Do you realise the ignore function is the most peaceful method of filtering you can have? When you go to a american board, usually what happens is if the mods do not like you personally, they just ban you to protect the comunity from you based on whether you sucked thier balls enough in front of the crowd to boost the narcissist's ego who values the attention of the mob he cares about getting attention from. Instead of that, the forum can place filters which means individuals have the power. As a libertarian I believe the power should rest on the individuals to police things themselves. Don't like a tv show on the television? Just turn the channel or turn off the tv. Think R rated horror movies are bad for your kids? Why not prevent your kid from watching them and playing the role of parent instead of banning it from the entire country or from stores which is pressured to stop fully grown adults from seeing it?

I'm an anti-censorship guy who thinks society must grow up and stop stepping on people's rights. Do you remember how much censorship the nintendo version of Final Fight on the Super Nintendo got? It is considered the most censored game on the platform. lol I think you get the picture now. Instead of butchering the content and preventing the artists from giving the buyers the most true version of the work, some third party gets in the way to make the decision on what's acceptable for us. Back in the old days when games were for kids mostly, it may have made sense but people grew up.

Same concept applies to boards where uncensored forums and filter options can make everyone happy and nobody gets to tell anyone else what they can and can't do unless it is explicitly shown in the rules. I think you'll find this is the best system. It gives you the poster the ability to spam ads, but it also gives users the right to block the ad without expecting mods to ban the content which would be bad for those who WANT to see the ads. I was the one who suggested that system and it's a good system imo. It places all responsibility on the individual to filter the content but doesn't give that person the right to control what others are allowed to see, .._.Only what THEY see.

Have you been to china where people have internet great firewall of china to prevent people expressing what they think and prevent people saying what they want to say because the government is collectivist? Communism doesn't work. And limioting where others can assemble is just wrong dude. Think about what other poeple died for in past wars. lol
You wouldn't be speaking english if people didn't kill others to secure the right to speak freely and artists today wouldn't have the ability to criticise the society around them if the good guys didn't win and let the people whose opinions that are not popular say what they wanted to say. Every time you watch a superhero movie or play a good guy shooting nazis in the latest COD game, who do you think you are playing? You are playing a freedom fighter beating the dictatorship that says you don't have the right to go where you want, think what you want, and and say what you want to others.

Candy is not the issue. Bulllying is not the issue. It's tolerating people who disagree with you that is the issue. I don't see nintendo as the flawless company. I criticise all the companies and I call bullshit when I see it. For example you tried to shame those who believe that not all piracy is a bad thing in the hopes that everyone would automatically agree with that opinion. And it's a popular opinion: piracy CAN damage companies. But the truth is piracy also has HELPED gamers get access to games they normally would never have been able to play ever again because of hardware failure. Eg the original Street FIghter III arcade cabinet used laser disc and often burnt out when left on long enough. When emulation became popular enough, and the protection was cracked people could finally play the game easily in places where the arcade never had that game to play it. And when the hardware failed (such as the Dreamcast which let you finally buy an official capcom product of the game but also died) yet again, piracy was the only option left to play it until it became available again on digital stores officially.

Not all piracy is bad: it gets you the game you already bought. It lets poor guys sample games they never even heard about from foriegn regions, and boost overall awareness of smaller companies products that nobody had knowledge of because they can't spend as much on marketing and instead rely more on word of mouth. We need to look at the world from realistic view not on what is popular. I am one of those guys. Do you really think I care what others think about me on this board? I have always been a lone wolf my whole life like Batman (you guys are like the other members of the justice league) which allows me to detect the bullshit in other people more easily because I don't have to worry about offending or not offending them since I don't feel attachment to others or a sense of needing to be loyal to them or seek validation from them. There is no higher virtue than truth imo. And you need to go on that journey to get it or you will be taken advantage of by schemers which goes on everywhere including boards where people feel they need to change others (sith lord style manipulation) or create new systems without proving they are superior to the existing ones first. How about letting others become their own mod by letting individuals ignore the guy that spams stuff that isn't interesting to them so that the guy who likes to spam is allowed to continue spamming without needing to be banned?

When you get older and more jaded you will be less impulsive and use the energy of others against themselves. Eg you promote nintendo and they bash nintendo. So what? You can bash the thing they promote right? So where is the bullying if you can BOTH hit each other with words? It's not bullying because bullying implies that one side can't do the thing the other guy can. Like when a big guy beats up a little guy half his size and takes advantage of being bigger. But that is not the case on a forum where all the things you do or the other can do, .._. can be thrown back. Imagine if each member is a superpower on a globe. They all have access to nukes. Is it fair to say that the one that uses it on their rival is bullying them? No because the other guy can do it back. Think logically with your brain not emotions. If you were being banned and shit maybe I might take your side on stuff but try to look at things from other people's perspective. How they percieve the world around them. It may not be the same as you percieve it.

Also another thing: Does a rival company really scare the crap out of you that much? What if nintendo were to copy say MS idea and just make all future consoles able to be backward compatible with all previous machines of the past? Do you realise how much that saves gamers in terms of money because they don't have to rebuy the old games again when the original machine finally dies off and the ebay prices for secondhand replacement are through the roof? When your rival does something good, (breathes life into old games by enhancing them freely) I think they deserve praise and a pat on the back if you look at this objectively. MS poor sales would mean bad things for people who see value in that strategy. PC has advantages console didn't: playing all the old games with better graphics without any extra cost in the software side of things when you upgrade. Why doesn't nintendo do that? I'm jaded guy who doesn't want friends here. I am more concerned about truth to care about that. I don't even have any social media presence as I view all the technology as a trap by the elites to get you to give up all your information for free. I am Games Ranch equivalent of Jack Reacher lol._.The reptilians are winning against humans,.

If you want to see real bullying online ask WorthaBuy on youtube why he had to take down his Witcher 3 review (which covers valid criticism of the game that those who have played it actually agree on, despite disagreeing with the man's opinion on whether it is overall bad) The short answer: mob rules. They don't like unpopular opinion of a no name guy so they apply pressure on him to gag negative sounding reviews about a very popular game. You will not see that kind of thing on a free and open board. . Often the unpopular guy is proven right and is allowed to say: 'see I told you so' and then others nod their heads in silent agreement when they swalow the red pill and realise they were played by the clever marketing department and the hype clouded their judgement. (see no man's sky) Freedom > Tyranny. And don't be so sensitive. It's just a board discussing games ok? We good?
Last edited by GameHED on 09 Nov 2017 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

You should check Jasper’s post history towards other members if you want to see cyber bullying.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I only see it as bullying if the opposing side can't do the thing back. It's just a barroom fight where anything goes. No team shit lol If I am on a team I guess I am one of the members of the Warriors gang fleeing from all the angry mobs who think I killed their important leader but it was really the Rogues who framed me. Nobody is interested in the investigation of the truth because anger is fun and words not proof, matters more. Game forums are much like angry gangs uniting to see which is the toughest one but they all hate the Warriors because of bad PR. I am not interested in the wars, even though I can get tangled up in it. But being tangled up in it, doesn't mean I want to have anything to do with it.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

flipswitch wrote:You should check Jasper’s post history towards other members if you want to see cyber bullying.
Yeah, I nearly committed hurry curry after he said I was related to Candy. Being related to a ginga was one of the most hurtful insults I've heard. :(
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

The post modernist types use words/criticism as weapons to harm and censoring where comments go let's them off. Everyone should be allowed to criticise another anywhere they wish. . Jasper neeeds to put his energy helping us attack redfems not so worried about console wars. Most are multiplatform owners here.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Did you get my PM Jasper?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.