It Lurks Below (David Brevik's Terraria knock off)

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

It Lurks Below (David Brevik's Terraria knock off)

Post by GameHED »

Another Indie title worth pimping...
It Lurks Below looks like a decent Terrarria/Starbound game by the maker of the original Diablo:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will keep my eye on this one as I like the procedurally generated survival sim but I like Diablo too! If this has the loot of a diablo game I think it could be an addictive formula.

David Brevik was the guy who bashed Diablo 3 because he knew it wasn't his vision and pissed off a lot of bliztards who just can't handle that diablo 2 was superior and Path of Exhile is the real Diablo 3. :P He is worth remembering for telling the truth and to follow what projects he is working on.

Hopefully this game gets ported to the Switch. PC gamers are spoilt brats that think only they get to have the survival sims when most people want to play this on the go at airports with good looking people while they travel the world to find good street fighter players, not in their mom's basement online only like a vampire that is unable to wander around in the daytime with normal people. If a game like this with shitty graphics can be done on a Switch then it stands to reason a portable version will always be superior version you use everyday because of the ability to play anywhere.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto