GOD OF WAR

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: GOD OF WAR

Post by GameHED »

Twiztid Elf wrote:Holy shit. This game......
Wow.
It's not a 10/10 from me, but it's damn close.
There are a couple of annoyances that slightly tarnish this amazing game.

Btw, wtf is the definition of 'toxic masculinity'? Matt Lodge type behavior I'm guessing is what they're getting at? If so, that's being an arsehole, not masculinity.
Masculinity is what makes men competitive. The more testosterone you have the more reckless and assertive you are. Literally your balls give you that. IT can be considered a good thing if the feminist want a tough man who will man up and be that entitled woman's provider. Toxic masculinity is anything that the feminist thinks makes her (a competitor for resources in the workforce for example a man working longer hours than a woman and earning more money than her for being better at the job) look bad if she wants to BE the man in the whole relationship.

Feminist are lovers of masculinity in females but not in males (unless it is to do dirty gritty jobs that are dangerous or fighting in war because those jobs are beneath feminist) because we naturally are that way and this makes it harder for them to survive in competitive scenes. It's jealousy or 'penis envy' as people call it. Feminist hate men but they also want to BE like men. The SJW are socially conditioned to hate being masculine because it is considered by the feminist to be bad for THEM. (makes it harder for them to climb the ladder in status so they blame men for having balls which makes the men superior at many fields that require testosteroneto earn better pay)

Notice how these SJWs are always threatened by games with women that are feminine and (through hollyweird which is controlled by paedadophiles) try to push girls to grow up to act like boys and be masculine? This is part of the communist agenda to try to stop people getting ahead of others and try to equalise everyone. ie equally miserable :P

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/04/r ... jws/56002/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is because feminist seek POWER above all things. They believe if they just had more power (like Frieza in Dragon ball Z) they could rule the world by making girls more masculine-acting. And if the feminist is a lesbian they naturally want girls to see them as attractive over men because they are competing with them for pussy. They are already taking over society now through unjust laws ("man spreading" laws are one example)

IF you see a SJW encourage people to spit on the ground in front of them and shame these idiots. Humiliation and shame works because they require validation from others to feel respected rather than working on achieving anything with their life. This is a beta male quality where the weak man must try to pull the successfull man down a few rungs or handicap the competition in order to catch up. It works in modern times when society has allowed morals to decay as people are spoiled by riches and peace. No war means men no longer need to prove they can be brave, get off their bum to strive to improve themselves, or explore and discover things by going to places others haven't discovered yet. (by taking risks and having balls to find new treasure where others failed before you)

There is a movement known as the Society for Men's Freedom (started by a MGTOW guy) which might be a good counter to these SJW but it's tiny number of people. It at least shows some resistence to these idiots.
They took his channel down (SJW runs youtube/google and many tech companies) but he returned under this name. :up:
If people want to help young boys to grow up to be assertive you got to SHAME the game journalists and make fun of them all the time so that anyone who admits to liking them is afraid to admit this. The SJW will have to retreat into safe space and hide. You just got to be persistent and keep up the fight to allow thee game developers to feel safe releasing games that have sexy women in them in the west. It's part of showing the SJW that artists that want to express themselves have the freedom to openly do so and BE PROUD TO DO IT. The problem is some of the game developers cave into the pressure and this encourages the SJWS to keep trying to attack normal people. It's all about bravery. You have to be like Max Rockatanksy (from the Mad Max movies) and not chicken out when you play chicken against the criminals in the wasteland. Stare them down, don't budge and they will turn the car off the road because they are not able to take risks. It takes a bold man with high testosterone and courage to survive a dangerous world and they don't have it as feminists removed their balls from them through the decades by making them ashamed to be manly. It was a gradual brainwashing that has happened over a long period of time. Making fun of these guys will help them get out of the brainwashing because of the fear of ridicule. That is what beta males do: they are eager to please others like a pack animal that values community instead of being independent like sigma males (eg Batman in the Justice League or Grimlock in the Transformers) or taking responsibility like alpha males (eg Superman or Captain America) who are the natural leaders. Feminists want to be Superman (have power and authority) but ACT like Robin Hood. (not take responsibility - they will steal from the rich in order to give to themselves who they perceive as poorer in order to equalise wealth; communism basicially)

The universal basic income is the iluminati's plan to redistribute all wealth. It's going to fail because people naturally DREAM and have ambition to do better than others and try to get ahead. Nobody want to be equal in status. Getting rid of masculinity will only force the tough guys to go underground and wait until all the beta cucks out-steal each other by being victims and creating collapse which will result in masses looting the dead bodies of thier neighbours who they killed to feed themselves. That's why I predict MGTOW is the solution. No shot need to be fired. Just exit the matrix and deny the system your life energy which the machines uses as batteries. If enough batteries exit the system, the machine will run out of juice and then the responsible people can rebuild after the government collapses. Without morals your tribe/government/nation is doomed. Nobody wants to enforce law? Ok let feminist live in the grass huts and see how they survive without anyone to defend border and stop raids. You cannot have authority if you don't take responsibility. The two are inseperable. They want men to give up authority but then take all the responsibility for when the feminist fails an use men as scapegoats. Well if men go MGTOW and let feminist have the power, they will just steal power from each other but not from responsible men who escaped the system.

Related:
could the paedophiles and SJWs be linked together?
https://patriargate.com/the-link-betwee ... edophelia/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vox Day: Why Western Civilisation needs christianity
the more obvious reason is to counter the satanists who are now more out of the closet than ever. (what happens when one gets into power and legalises human sacrifice? Athiests can't deal with that because they tend to vote left and vote bigger government and think of the government as the substitute for god. When government gets really big....its able to enforce unjust laws upon the people which puts you back at square one when people had kings with their "Divine right to rule over us peasants" as the reason it's ok to have them because the evil guy can protect you against other evil guys and therefore slavery is ok because ..."security and stability" as the Sith Lord would say)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Fastest selling PS4 console exclusive... INDEED. :)
GOD OF WAR SELLS MORE THAN 3.1 MILLION COPIES IN JUST THREE DAYS

PARIS, France, May 3, 2018 – Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) today announced global sales of GOD OF WAR exceeded 3.1 million copies in the first three days from its exclusive PlayStation®4 (PS4™)*1 launch, making it the fastest-selling first party title on PS4™. Created by Santa Monica Studios of SIE Worldwide Studios (SIE WWS), God of War comes after an eight-year franchise hiatus. Winning huge acclaim, it is now one of the most critically beloved games in PS4 history, with many describing the console debut as a beautiful, bold reimagining of the iconic series.

“I would like to personally thank the millions of fans around the world who decided to hop on Kratos’ latest adventure with us. Your support is truly inspiring, and it’s a reason why we push ourselves every day to go beyond the boundaries of play. I’d also like to thank our amazing team at Santa Monica Studio. The passion for storytelling across the team is undeniable, and I hope it’s clear that we never settle for what’s conventional. We look forward to hearing more about how fans are enjoying the game and creating new memories of their favorite God of War gameplay moments that will be remembered for decades to come.” said Shannon Studstill, VP, Product Development, Head of Santa Monica Studio, SIE.

God of War Digital Deluxe Edition is available now, including a host of bonus content only available from the PlayStation™Store.

*1 Includes both Blu-ray Disc™ sell-through quantities and download version sales on PlayStation™Store. Sales data collected from 4/20/2018 ~ 4/22/2018.
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/05 ... exclusive/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

Got my copy yesterday, fired it up first thing and spent the night playing through the first few sections, wow the visuals are amazing, the level of detail is ridiculous. I selected resolution mode, looks very crisp and I'm happy with the framerate which so far seems to hold locked 30.

The attention to detail and polish in this is top tier, the presentation really does draw you in and immerse you, the opening stranger sequence/fight is epic. I like the combat, it is weighty but has a good feel, parries are easy to pull off, seems to open up more once you unlock some skills. The camera though sucks, very easy to lose track of enemies, now I'm mindful to not over commit my attacks because you always tend to have another enemy lunging at you from behind, I don't remember seeing enemy arrow markers from behind in streams, wondering if they added this in a patch?

The game world is restrictive in the same way uncharted is, you can't fall off ledges, the game has invisible walls all over the place, I guess that's fine for this kind of cinematic style action game.

So far it feels like a 9/10 game to me, the presentation and visuals are the best out there, nice meaty combat, the restrictive game world and camera problems drag it down, look forward to playing it some more.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

An open world spinoff game where you play as the kid should be made where it's like Zelda BOTW.

No need to bring an old man with you when you are immortal and can't die. He;s just holding you back. Did Goku need his dad while he was going around hunting dinosaur for meat? A survival adventure game should be made. No traffic lights on your bum. You control the camera just like Zelda. This would be the boy version of Horizon Zero Dawn.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

Let's not forget Dante's Inferno. What a ridiculous game.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

This game has moved up to 9.5 so far for me, it's simply amazing the detail and craftsmanship on display, there is a lot of meaty content to get through, I'm only half way but keep getting side tracked exploring and trying to find treasures and side quests. I've come across some areas where you can face higher level enemies and damn that combat is intense. I feel like this is the single player next gen experience we've been waiting for all gen, glad to see it's setting sales records in NPD, really deserves it. :up:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I'm going straight to 10/10 for this one but I agree with everything you said lestat. This is easily my GOTY so far and this is what Zelda BoTW should have been.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Continued my game. I haven’t played in like 2 weeks. I got side tracked with some PC games.

Scratch that two weeks, 29th of April was my last save point.

I am able to cross between realms. That’s where I’m at now..not much in, obviously, but slowly making progress.