PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Post by lestat »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You get to control an assassin that throws his hat on people to possess them?

Looks to be set in Greece, This is Sparta!!! :sparta:
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Post by GameHED »

Reviews are out:
Not a fan of greece. Going into battle with no clothes on like in the movie/comic 300 has never appealed to me as I am not a fag. (I know they wore the armour I am just saying the guy who makes those comics must be a closet fag imo Now it is affecting whether I should buy it as I don't want to look like one in front of the public. Senran Kagura is more my thing and the feminist are just going to have to accept my choice - someone need to mod the game with only naked females and no men like the feminist did to Rome Total War ii but in reverse and 100% females with nice asses and titties)

There is one thing I am happy about though: Now that Mattel has the He-man license back from sony I am looking forward to the movie. My hope is they turn it into a Skyrim movie but where technology has been abandoned as all the scientists have been killed by their creations due to wizards placing curses on them and keeping the tech to themselves and limiting their use. (like magitek armour in final fantasy III) This results in warriors turning to mysticism for power to combat the evil wizards and the beginning of He-Man saga where everyone trusts in supernatural power to fight the evil wizards who stole everything. Skeletor stands in his way and so He-man must find warriors willing to join in the fight against his evil army of mutants and monsters. (think of it like humans and dwarves vs undead)
As the war rages on people forget about the ancient tech (most of it was fr destructive use and better to be forgotten so it is destroyed accept for a few things) and continue on without it only trusting in powers as the castle grayskull becomes their hope due to so many humans dying off and masculine people being all that can survive the apocalyptic times. (monster outnumber them thanks to the mad scientist not controlling their numbers) He-Man was chosen by the gods because the pink clothing symbolises his feminine side (tricking monster into thinking he is a sissy which lures them to want to kill him) and the he-man transformation is his masculine warrior side. (lets him wipe out the remnant of the monsters from the previous age after baiting them to challenge him into combat. IE pretending to be efeminate is his secret to success so people will pick on him instead of him having to hunt them down. Prince Adam is a sneaky troll)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto