Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

DAMNOSAUR

Post by Twit »

My nephew made a game (with a small group of people after finishing his course at Academy of Interactive Entertainment).
https://evlanic-entertainment.itch.io/damnosaur" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

“Step into Jollywood and take out the Dinosaur rampant apocalypse! This side scrolling Arcade Shooter thrives off chaos. Play alone or with a friend! As Proh and her dino companion, Gon, utlise[sic] eight different weapons as you go up against all kinds of terrifying dinosaurs.”
I gotta learn him to spel, but it looks like a fun little quirky thing and it’s free so give it a bash and leave some constructive criticism if you can and have the ranch appear in his analytics as a great source of traffic! I haven’t tried it myself yet but I plan to over the weekend.

:nana:
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Re: DAMNOSAUR

Post by GameHED »

Change it to reptilian aliens. Let them shoot back at you. Add a dodge button and instead of a platform shooter make it like Wild Guns with a character you view from behind the back and shoot into the screen instead.

There are too many side view games out there. A wild Guns game where you shoot into the screen would be better. But it gets points for trying to compete with Monster Hunter World by using dinosaurs.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Awesome name :up:
Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

Just tried this myself and it's actually a fun little short-burst bash. Give it a burl!

:aussie: