E3 2018

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: E3 2018

Post by GameHED »

lestat wrote:With what MS has shown us in terms of BC and the way the one X was done, I reckon will we see new hardware released from them every 3 years, to ensure they offer the best console gaming experience. That was the whole point of moving to more commodity x86 hardware. It will be interesting to see if sony offer BC on PS5, they seem very quiet on the subject, MS on the other hand we know are committed to keeping your library alive and even improving your old games.

https://www.thurrott.com/xbox/161232/mi ... rrive-2020" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Microsoft is planning for the next Xbox console release to arrive in 2020. But what is more interesting, is that Microsoft describes ‘Scarlett’ as a family of devices; meaning we may see multiple pieces of hardware released that year.
Guessing they will probably offer 2 skus, one will be a lower cost die shrunk version of the one X, scarlet will be the early adopter enthusiast 12-14TF(ryzen/navi) system. Developers can optionally drop support for the original xbox one.
Yes I have said it in previous post the guys at MS are thinking of the long game. So all they have to do is survive at this point. They don't need to blow us away. We are spoilt enough as it is already with people who stll have a backlog of games dating back to ps2 days lol.

What current game developers need to do though, regardless of what the future is going to be is listen to this guy:
Cyber punk will probably be amazing but CDPR are still shit at combat compared to Dark Souls, monster hunter, Zelda BOTW, Bloodbourne etc And no amount of Candy Saying it's the GOTG is going to change this. Where there is room for improvement then the current game companies can address this and improve. Nothing we true gamers are saying is unreasonable stuff. Microsoft should attempt to do what sony was doing when they attempted to do a Monster Hunter clone and see if they can learn from the better third party releases and make their own franchises that make for decent alternatives to what we have on the other systems. Eg sony had their own smash bros clone, MH clone, and then MS got Tomb Raider which was a Uncharted clone. That's how you win man. You get inspired by what works, refine it and improve upon the solid base and eventually outdo the competition. MS have the tech but they need to go back to the days when original Xbox was out and bungie were kicking butt with halo 1 and they offered things that were exclusive to the platform.
Then a fanbase develops and people buy their machines not just for tech reasons but for content reason. (so even if they decide to make an underpowered machine one time, people will at least be drawn to upgrading for the titles available on it)
My problem is they forgot how important brand image is. When you cancel platinum title Scalebound, it is a sign you have no confidence in yourself and are insecure. That led to pissed off xbox fans who see it as time to jump off the ship. It would be like nintendo canceling bayonetta or something like that. It hurt their image. They should have the enthusiasm that they are gamers too, not just businessmen trying to make money from gaming industry. The middle class guy doesn't just buy shit to show off to his neighbours that he has something better than them as a sign of status. That's just one part of it where a tech demo can demonstrate differences between the last machine and the current machine's abilities. The middle class guy wants to know whether you actually know what the customer wants and that you won't do a 180 and lie about shit. A lot of the confidence MS built up from 360 days has eroded now so they got to look at what people like about Xbox branded console system and then gain trust again. You do this by looking at how you can counter the offerings from sony who is in the lead. Just as nintendo had to compete with Vita using 3DS over the years by trying to focus a lot of attention on content. (it's a weaker system than vita and was able to survive on brand image/trust - this is important lesson for MS to learn)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

I smashed the crap out of the original Ori, Will of the Wisps looks fabulous, the move to a melee based attack instead of lock on should mean we get some really good boss encounters an area I felt was a bit weak on the first one.

14 minutes of gameplay on the OneX.
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Cyberpunk 2077 of course.

Metro Exodus was already on the radar but went up a notch after their E3 trailer featured Angel by Massive Attack.

Death Stranding when/if it comes to PC. I just learned the character that reminded me of Lindsay Wagner is actually Lindsay Wagner. Watching her and Kojima in an interview now. She was one of my first ever crushes. Kojima too it would seem.

Some Silent Hill vibes with an upcoming PC title The Sinking City. Great theme and setting however the Silent Hill vibes carry over the current character animations and voice acting which is about on par. That's not an exaggeration.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

How about Remedy's new game, Control?
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

I don't think death stranding is coming to PC anymore, looks to be playstation only. PC mysteriously dropped off the platform list for the title.
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Forgot about Control. TBH I found the trailer too similar to Quantum Break but the benefit of the doubt goes to Remedy.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Biggest surprise for me is that Cyberpunk 2077 is a first person rpg, which doesn't out me off at all as long as they get the mechanics right. I honestly thought it was going to follow in the footsteps of Witcher 3.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Oh, I'm also looking forward to Wolfenstein 3. I can't wait to see precious manbabies like GameHED losing their shit over the protagonist being a girl now :laugh:
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Peppermint Lounge
The End

E3 2018

Just Cause 4 looks very good. I still have JC2 in my library and yet to be played. How does it hold up in 2018?
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Twiztid Elf wrote::lol:
Jeffs reaction to the Nintendo showing at the end of the GB stream. lol.
1:08:20
:rollin: OH shit, that bad huh?

:suicide: Jasper :suicide:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

unfnknblvbl wrote:Oh, I'm also looking forward to Wolfenstein 3. I can't wait to see precious manbabies like GameHED losing their shit over the protagonist being a girl now :laugh:
Why's that? I love girls just not ones that are the same 'we are vag power characters, watch us kick a man's butt' when you can't do the same thing to hookers in GTA5 because it's considered violence against women here in australia and socially unacceptable.

Imagine if you had a game where men are treated like shit but women weren't too? Actually far cry 5 already has this because you will notice many of the cult members seem to have tortured only male npc resistence fighters but you don't see a tortured female resistence fighter in the game. This is sexist because the cult is made up of female and male soldiers who you would think should treat the women resistance fighters the same as men since females make up some of the victims that get shot by the female cult members right? (why would it be ok from the cult member's perspective to blow up a female resistence member's brains out with a shotty but not also tie them up to poles and shoot them or burn them like they did to male resistence fighter? Is it because they are a special sacred being because they don't have a cock and balls so that is the reason men get treated worse? ie cock and balls is considered evil by the makers of this game because "war is bad mmkay?" and males are the ones who fight wars so therefore "men - bad because patriarchy. women be good because matriarchy')

In games like GTA5 you don't have rules where hookers are unable to be run over but men can be run over. The game lets you run over both. If they made it so hookers are impossible to be run over that would be sexist and send a message to kids that 'men are disposable but women are more special than men so they are protected'. I thought the feminists wanted equality. GTA5 gives that by letting the man and women be equally mistreated by the player. Something Far Cry 5 doesn't seem to do strangely. I wonder why?

I am the only guy not fucked in the head on these boards because I can identify when bias is being placed on people regardless of whether you are minority or majority. I care about truth. Others are too chicken to say what I do and this is why they will always be a slave to the manipulators that are socially engineering society to value vagina over cock when it should be equal. Nobody will swallow the red pill because it can get them into trouble publicly I get this. But if you don't stand up for what is right the radical left will use this weakness against you in future. Fight now and they will have to defend their bad logic.

Anway I love lesbian robots and shit. That Switch game with the gay gender-neutral mechs looked great. EDF on steroids:
Like I said I love girls but I will never let deception and evil ones tell me what I can see and do in games. These shits are not above the basic morals that keep society functioning properly. Imagine you have a son that watches a game and in the game only boys are getting bashed up and the female protagonist is torturing them for no reason but you have girls in the game that are not treated the same by the female? Do you think that sends a harmful message to your son that he is justified in abusing women when he grows up as revenge for all the pain that society is placing on his life just because he has a cock and balls? OF course it does because men use logic and will react to that with violence in self defence. And this is when you hear about stories on the 6 oclock news about the 'incel going on a shooting spree because the society was evil'. That could be your son. But you won't care much about the long term stuff because you just see it as harmless. But I garuantee the children who see the unjust treatment will eventually band together to attack innocent people if the societal abuse goes for long enough time an they will be cheered by the extreme guys on right wing. (both sides are evil because they feed on fear and hatred so they can divide the population up and obtain power from the chaos which they create which is the trick the illuminati uses to justify why they need money to fix problems which they create through their puppets on either side)

Without anyone questioning the logic of the society itself you will just go back to square one when invaders take over because the society is so weak that it won't even defend itself because it has no concept of right and wrong and is ok with harming its own people.

And so this is where we are now where pussies are telling us not to defend basic rights because they feel comfortable and brave now that the government is giving them free things and protecting them. Well what is going to happen when the free things run out and the daddy government goes broke? Are they going to beg for protection again? Ahhh will be interesting test. Especially if the world has another war to fight. I wonder if women will create another white feather campaign to shame men as cowards for not defending women from danger? hehe Whatever would happen they would always have an excuse like "hey the other side had men on it which means patriarchy is to blame for war." So even if you are brave for laying your life down to help a princess by killing the bad guys, you can also take the blame for the enemy having male soldiers on it since you are male too, and that means you are still a bad guy to feminist due to also having balls and cock.

If women do not die as equally as men in games, and treated the same as men, then it is sexist propaganda. We have to label things for what they really are, not what SJW say they are. We have the evidence and facts and reason and logic to back it up, they have autistic screeching. Who do you think should run things? The people who have no morals and stand for nothing or sensible people who use common sense? We got to get these guys out of game industry because they will remove boob jiggle in games, make masculinity a crime in stories, and slowly brainwash the public over long period of time like they have with the mainstream media which is controlled by their agents of evil who have been shown to be satanist in their actions and behavior. Evil corporations are evil because money is what corrupts their minds. It seduces them. We are the ones to prevent them getting out of hand because we can choose not to buy their shit. (They hate that. It's the free market which will stop them)

We have to fill people's minds with truth, not confusion. That's the enemy tactic - ie make people angry like the hulk so the demons can get their fill of negative energy and feed off of the destructive emotions which is how the reptilian bastards get high according to David Icke. But people have to think of the enemy as the world around them because it's trying to kill you by letting the bad guys get away with crimes and censorship of shit. Ask them: What the fuck is wrong with sexualised female characters in games? How is that a bad thing if your daughters actually want to be sluts to make money being a cam whore to pay the light bill for their sick grandmother who needs another person to clean their shit for them when they are playing call of duty and are not strong enough to walk to the toilet to do it themselves because they thought the motion sensing tech in games meant the wii was supposed to alert them to bowel movements and call the labo cardbaord toilet to come to them to catch their poop before hitting their floor and walk away with the shit to dump in the bowl for them? IT's a genuine question because so much money is spent on makeup and trying create fake image of health. Who are they doing it for? Not their doctors. Protip: it's for men to obtain dick easy. Without the sacred penis they are not happy. So why does the NWO want people to be gay? It's for population control. They want to limit the numbers of people breeding so it's easier to control society when there are fewer people alive.
Last edited by GameHED on 14 Jun 2018 03:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

t0mby wrote:Biggest surprise for me is that Cyberpunk 2077 is a first person rpg, which doesn't out me off at all as long as they get the mechanics right. I honestly thought it was going to follow in the footsteps of Witcher 3.
I didn't like the controls in that. Maybe it's better for indoors to be FPV? I like that view when I go into rooms and shit. It lets you see objects closer.

It doesn't let you see your dick if you have a gut and need to piss though. Hopefully they copy Duke Nukem 3D and let us have third person view in the same way GTA5 let us see in both views in the latest versions.

I liked looking at my character in third person view in GTA5 whenever I got into a fist fight (because you can judge distance better in that perspective) but much preferred the FPV whenever I shoot a gun at things. (and its better when you go indoors too because you can see details on small object better)

Please tell sony executives to give these guys a moneyhat to make the Third person perspective option a sony exclusive. They must be rolling in money now.
Also tell them not to make the females ugly like Bioware did in Mass Effect Andromeda to turn kids playing it gay. It's not going to work. Sex Robots are going to be common in the future so making ugly females is just going to turn them towards wanting fake good looking robot females, not towards liking men or fat chicks who don't care about their health and are lazy.

We know the agenda of the radical left. They are obsessed with sex and perverting the minds of people even though most people are already perverts. But the problem is they want to normalise the perversion which is not what is needed to make good games. Ugly women are fucking terrible at selling games. And the commies love to bring companies which they don't control down by sabotaging them and pretending that SJWs actually buy things. When companies try to appease them, they end up losing money because the SJW don't play games and are fake geeks. It's been proven. They infiltrate pop culture communities and pretend to be fans of things while they promote their political views and try to force them into the entertainment to try to change society towards accepting their world view. This is obvious now and it's why people on game boards have woken up to the fake gamers on there simply by observing the topics these guys make. The cultural marxist is engaging in a psyop on society because they are afraid of losing control and power over free-thinking people. In communism you don't get to have freedom.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

You play as Jesse Faden, who’s undergone a strange ritual to become the new director of the mysterious Federal Bureau of Control. The bureau’s is being attacked by a similarly mysterious force called the Hiss, which is wreaking havoc inside their headquarters, The Oldest House. This building - a magical place of power with a constantly shifting interior and layout - is the setting for the entire game.

Remedy calls this a “world within one location,” and the studio’s creative director, Sam Lake, says that “Metroidvania is a good description in some ways. You are unlocking the world as you go and discovering new places.”
Jesse will uncover new abilities over the course of the game by finding “objects of power,” and these abilities will let you reach previously inaccessible locations. One such ability is levitate, which will naturally let you float over to new locations, opening new avenues for exploration.
Control is “more open ended,” than previous Remedy games, Lake tells us. “It's more sandboxy in a way.” Alternate paths will spoke off from your main missions toward new characters with unique side quests.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

lestat wrote:
You play as Jesse Faden, who’s undergone a strange ritual to become the new director of the mysterious Federal Bureau of Control. The bureau’s is being attacked by a similarly mysterious force called the Hiss, which is wreaking havoc inside their headquarters, The Oldest House. This building - a magical place of power with a constantly shifting interior and layout - is the setting for the entire game.

Remedy calls this a “world within one location,” and the studio’s creative director, Sam Lake, says that “Metroidvania is a good description in some ways. You are unlocking the world as you go and discovering new places.”
Jesse will uncover new abilities over the course of the game by finding “objects of power,” and these abilities will let you reach previously inaccessible locations. One such ability is levitate, which will naturally let you float over to new locations, opening new avenues for exploration.
Control is “more open ended,” than previous Remedy games, Lake tells us. “It's more sandboxy in a way.” Alternate paths will spoke off from your main missions toward new characters with unique side quests.
Cool, always wanted a Psi-Ops 2. :up:
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Control looks great! :up:
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Agreed. :up:
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

I don't particularly want to read GameHED's posts... Can somebody please confirm whether or not he's lost his shit about Wolfsmädchen, or at least lost his shit about being advised of losing his shit?

Anyway, I don't own a PS4, but I was curious as to what all the hype was about, so I watched the Death Stranding trailer last night.

What the fuck. Sean Bean is some kind of courier, transporting dead bodies and... was that a conscious, unborn foetus in a jar?
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Ambrose Burnside
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

unfnknblvbl wrote:I don't particularly want to read GameHED's posts... Can somebody please confirm whether or not he's lost his shit about Wolfsmädchen, or at least lost his shit about being advised of losing his shit?
Well:
GameHED wrote:We have to fill people's minds with truth, not confusion. That's the enemy tactic - ie make people angry like the hulk so the demons can get their fill of negative energy and feed off of the destructive emotions which is how the reptilian bastards get high according to David Icke.
GameHED wrote:I am the only guy not fucked in the head on these boards
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Well aside from Nintendo shitting the bed and CrackHED shitting all over our forum, what has been shown at this E3 has been for me personally the best stuff I've seen in I can't remember how long.

Cyberpunk 2077 is my personal highlight, but there's way more after that. I was out on Fallout 76 but they brought me right back in knowing you can play it single player.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Dunkey on point as always.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:Well aside from Nintendo shitting the bed and CrackHED shitting all over our forum, what has been shown at this E3 has been for me personally the best stuff I've seen in I can't remember how long.

Cyberpunk 2077 is my personal highlight, but there's way more after that. I was out on Fallout 76 but they brought me right back in knowing you can play it single player.

Just because you can play solo doesn't really mean it's going to be a single player focused game though. Don't let them trick you. Always online = death of immersion in gaming candy bottom. Why do you think diablo 3 sucked so hard on release on the pc?
Imagine playing elder scrolls game, and suddenly you are exploring a cave and some dick comes out of it and say "lol noob" to you as you explore that cave and find all the loot is missing because they beat you to the enemies. Yeah now you know what kind of game this will be like. If I'm wrong I will be happy but I like to have my guard up and not have high expectations for this. Sounds like they want to turn fallout into a mmo thing so they can put in microtransactions to repair your base quickly after it just got nuked. I'm more interested in star field. The logo was cool. That's the reason I watched. Fuck always online gaming. Blizzard is to blame for that and it means a game is heavily reliat on other players participating for the experience to be any good. What if the community are bad people? What hapens in 5 year when they turn the fucking servers off and pull an EA to get you to buy the next edition of the same game to rape your wallet? See what I am worried about you biased reviewer who thought zelda BOTW was shit and expected me to buy mass effect andromeda when there are ugly women in it? You have what I would call 'fake happiness'. It's happiness for things you HOPE for, not what the thing will actually BE in the finished form, and it's the clever guy that is able to weasel out of specific detail in interviews to get us to buy shit we don't know is crap that really worries me about modern triple A games. "Wow a nice cutscene" is all people cheer at in these e3 shows but never wonder about gameplay unlike nintendo. When these developers hear the cheering crowd they think "good the idiots liked that shit so I don't have to make the game good now. They will get impressed by uninteractive parts to games and still buy it based on these early demo of the game and forget why they bought it on steam"

It happens all the time to sonic fans and you are the new spiritual equivalent to a sonic fan who collects the shaved off pubic hairs of other people glues them to his skin and thinks he is a superior furry because he bought all the sonic games. (instead of caring whether the sonic games were good games in general). This is how fanboys think and you were one for pc gaming when Mass Effect came out and the graphics looked like shit just because they didn't stick to a proper rpg engine. How annoying. You defended the bad guys and attacked us the true gamers who feel ripped off. No wonder you are moderator of the place. Nobody else will read the posts. But you DO. Because you are afraid I'm right and need to hear truth but you can't admit it publicly because you are a pc elitist and they will kick you out of their clans online if mingle with the console crowd. These guy are doomed and they never want to admit it. They are like the chic in cobra kai that picks on the easy targets because they believe they are in position of power over the other kids at the school but reality is they are mean to the easy target because they have low self esteem and don't realise that everyone hates their guts privately and is only interested in taking all their money so they have to pretend to be buddies. It's the same with pc elitists who want console gaming systems to die off. These guys are circle jerk clubs and live in sheltered bubble with no idea what is happening outside. My job is to burst the bubble, free them from their cult, and get them out of worshipping their dad's computer as if it is the god of gaming machines.
Last edited by GameHED on 14 Jun 2018 12:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

The FIFA 19 muted response :lol:
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Ambrose Burnside wrote:
unfnknblvbl wrote:I don't particularly want to read GameHED's posts... Can somebody please confirm whether or not he's lost his shit about Wolfsmädchen, or at least lost his shit about being advised of losing his shit?
Well:
GameHED wrote:We have to fill people's minds with truth, not confusion. That's the enemy tactic - ie make people angry like the hulk so the demons can get their fill of negative energy and feed off of the destructive emotions which is how the reptilian bastards get high according to David Icke.
GameHED wrote:I am the only guy not fucked in the head on these boards
Sensational. Thank you! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Is it possible Ambrose could do this with all GameHED posts from now on? Just give us the good/funny stuff that highlights precisely how bad his disorder is?
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

We should forward all his post over the years to a physiologist to get a better judgment. I don’t think GameHED is mentally-fit to self diagnose himself.