Why Fallout 76 will suck for solo people

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Why Fallout 76 will suck for solo people

Post by GameHED »

face it. It will suck. Nobody wants mmo style titles from bethesda as much as they want big single player open world games.

Just make a Fallout MMO and stop tricking us. We want fallout 5 not always online games where you are forced to play with others.

This is a thread for candy because he said he is happy about it. Don't be. Wait until it comes out if yo wish to be unbiased.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: Why Fallout 76 will suck for solo people

Post by t0mby »

:io:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

More concerns about fallout 76:
This is really worrying because if this game sells really well, then the next elder scrolls may follow that formula and you can say goodbye to single player.

IT's a big deal. Don't preorder this game if single player gaming is what you want from bethesda. The GTA series is one example where single player content that was meant to be for the single player DLC was cancelled and placed into the multiplayer portion of the game. (nothing against GTA5 online just saying that the most high selling thing get all the development love) The same will be true for this. They are watching reactions to guage how pissed you are. So you got to act pissed to send them a message that we prefer a fallout 5 or fallout 4 dlc over multiplayer fortnight and minecraft game with multiplayer. When Todd said "..many fans have different ideas about what fallout is" it was just a stalling tactic to get us to preorder the game and trust him on the face of it. Don't do it candy. Wait for the game to come out instead of getting hyped like you did for Mass Effect Andromeda. When nintendo fans get hyped about zelda, it's usually worth it. Don't let the shills trick you into supporting a fake fallout. We want big open world single player games first, mmo can come second as a side game for those who feel lonely and need to talk constantly to mates while playing a game. (that's definitely not me, I just mute them so I get little value from it which is why I love monster hunter so much because it's strong in both single and multiplayer)

If they just made a Fallout MMO we would much rather they do this just like they did with ESO. There are only so many multi games that the total gaming community can support. If you devote yourself to one, you aren't playing the other. So they must keep this in mind. If I am playing ESO religiously thatis time not spent playing fallout mmo. Hopefully this fails and doesn't ruin elder scrolls 6. Maybe Trump should get Kim Jong Un to launch a nuke to protest against a multiplayer fallout game.
http://www.theweek.co.uk/94332/trump-im ... im-jong-un" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Obviously bethesda is scared of CDPR and can't compete with them so they are too scared to make single player games anymore and placed all their hopes on microtransaction and multiplayer gaming. Nintendo and CDPR is the last company left that gives fans what they want. My dream is nintendo gives obsidian a lot of money and access to an open world engine to make open world 3d rpg like the fallout games to keep single player gaming alive. Currently they are still making pc games because they are still poor. But imagine what games they could create if someone gave them heaps of cash and the seal of quality to get all the bugs out? It would be like the n64 days again when Rare was still controlled by nintendo. What nintendo need are companies working under them that can create titles that appeal to the western gamers and older audiences. Obsidian can do a fallout clone and make it the spiritual successor to fallout similar to how bioware made Dragon Age as a Baldur's Gate spiritual successor.

Anyway it can't hurt to dream. This would allow Obsidian to get back at bethesda for not giving them the bonus because the metacritic score was 1 point too low for Fallout New Vegas. (considered by fans to be the best 3D Fallout in terms of characters being memorable) Nintendo needs more western RPG on the small screen. It's how they will appease the older nintendo gamers who buy them for themselves not necessarily for their kids.

related:
boogie/francis finally loses weight after going MGTOW:
Last edited by GameHED on 17 Jun 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

GameHED

Post by GameHED »

This documentary will reveal to Candy Arse that Fallout 76 was merely the multiplayer component to fallout 4 (quote directly from Todd Howard who is probably being forced by the reptilians to make this shit I bet) which is why I warned you to hold on to your money and save it for the next zelda game, at least until it's proven that this game will not be a shit single player experience: (IE if you preorder and buy it, you are saying you don't want any more pure single player bethesda games and zenimax can cancel elder scrolls 6 and star field and turn all future games into survival games like minecraft to appeal to the kiddies. I personally hate the "always online" idea because the game becomes a service only, not a game you keep and can play regardless of whether the servers exist or not)
What people really wanted to see at E3 was news of ES 6 and Star Field. (will probably be re-named "daggerfall in space" on release) Nobody cared that much about multi in fallout 4. What we wanted was capcom to release dragon's dogma sequel with a co-op mode like you get with monster hunter.
But they are too busy fucking around with remakes of resident evil to give a fuck about their newer IP because they are poor. (one of the reasons they; like SNK, had to ditch using sprites for their 2d fighter games and go with 3D polygon graphics is so they could make money selling DLC costumes)

Zelda BOTW is proof to capcom that people want open world japanese rpg games (because the combat is fun unlike witcher 3)
This is why it is important to not be a fanboy of these giants: when they fuck up, it is ok to tell them. Ryu's feet too big? Tell them it's out of proportion. Chun Li lacks boob jiggle? Tell them to stop caving into the feminists. MVC: I looks like shit from 2005? Inform them of how far consoles have come since then. Street Fighter 30th anniversary being shit because it missed the home console versions of alpha street fighter? xplain that we got the old crappy ones. I'm serious if you don't tell them, they will continue doing stupid shit. And it costs them reputation. It's in their best interest as well as your own to guide them. Once the workers lose their jobs guess where they will end up working? For EA! And what did EA do to Mass Effect? Fuck it up. What did they do to the uncharted star wars game? cancel it! They are evil. And all the other companies want to be like them. But that means good games are replaced by shit ones.

related:
ES6 is taking place in Hammerfell (good detective work):
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »