Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Cyberpunk 2077 48 minute walkthrough

Post by lestat »

First gameplay footage is out. GOTG!!!
Machine specs.
Last edited by lestat on 28 Aug 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 48 minute walkthrough

Post by Rorschach »

Fuck that looked awesome. Absolutely day one.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Geezuz, that's got some serious polish already.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Lestat, was it running at 4K on those specs you listed?
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

https://wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-demo-1080p/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The demo shown was 1080p. Still a lot of room/time for optimisations.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Finally watched the full walkthrough O_O. Gob smacked. It was already my most anticipated game, and who needs HL3. This is our HL3.

GOTG. And that generation is the next one.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

I don't know Starfield looked pretty amazing too. That fucking logo. People almost forgot about Cyberpunk when that was revealed. CDPR should just give into the greedy corporations already and join the illuminati and stop being awesome. Nobody is going to have a social life after it's out. Remember in the old days when kids rode their bicycle in the streets and got exercise? You don't see that anymore. These guys are killing fat people.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Geez that looked amazing!
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

This video and this game are absolutely fucking shit hot. Fucking hell that looks amazing, and innovative.
This game is going to propel CD ProjectRed into the top echelon of respected developers (if they're not already) akin to Rockstar.
RIGHTEOUS FURY
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Hopefully they add in sex robots in the game to piss off the feminists. You know how in RPG games you can have pets? I would love that in Cyberpunk too. But you don't just pet them like in Far Cry 5.

I want to fight one and if I win I get to fuck it. And then it pulls its own hair and chokes itself so I don't have to during sex. (the other robot's job is to smack it on the butt while it happens and you gain healing)

The two robots then fight each other for your love. Whoever wins gets to suck your dick and is allowed to have you pee in her mouth next time.

It's the ultimate weeaboo fantasy from all the Hentai animes. Make this game a truly mainstream "adult only" game title. (you have to pirate it to get it and this will cause all the fans of the game to have to go past government to obtain it - this is how you outdo rockstar for shock value. It would send a strong message to society: The vast majority of people playing games are 30-40 year olds. And the media coverage of the game would be insane IE free publicity and advertising just like Fortnite got when parents complained how their children had nightmares about it despite it have cartoony graphics. They need to do the exact opposite of every other company out there that is afraid of the SJW. People will want to buy this game just to piss off the outrage crowd even if they have no interest in the game hehe)

Nobody will buy the australian version since it will be censored of course. The company then names itself to Seedy project.

The technology of the future 1980s is right around the corner.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto