XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Mordhau

Post by lestat »

This game came out of nowhere by a team of 10 guys and it's amazing.

The combat is so fun and intuitive, graphics look and run great(100-144fps ultra settings 1440p). Reasonably smooth 64 player netcode.

This is one of the most fun and refreshing online multiplayer games I've played in years, check it out.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Already sold 500k copies. Plenty of Aussie servers up. :up:

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/15228/first-week-recap/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's been one hell of a ride thus far, and it's only been 7 days. None of us would've expected this reception in our wildest dreams.

As of today MORDHAU has sold just shy of 500.000 copies and we have reached a peak of 60.000 concurrent playersyesterday. These are just mindblowing numbers to us, and we still haven't fully realized that MORDHAU is currently among the top played games on Steam.
I love this quote on the steam reviews page.
I threw a sword at a guy I was dueling and it stuck in his arm. The dude then took my sword out of his arm and proceeded to kill me with it.

10/10 Gameplay
:lol:
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Re: Mordhau

Post by pilonv1 »

Looks a little like a proper multiplayer version of Mount & Blade?
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

Had a crack at this over the weekend, the controls take a little getting used to but damn, it's pretty fun. Impressive for a small team, the environments in particular look great. Got absolutely flogged by a dude yelling constantly and dual-wielding frying pans. :lol:
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Dual wielding frying pans! GOTY!
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.