Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

PS4 Dualshock Button Addon

Post by t0mby »

Didn't even know this was a thing. An official release from Sony, basically it plugs into the extension port at the front of the pad and allows two paddle style buttons underneath similar to the Xbox Elite controller (in use not aesthetics). It's programmable to replace any other buttons on the pad (say goodbye to R3 joystick buttons!) Reviews have been favorable, just a shame its come so late in the consoles life.

https://www.polygon.com/reviews/2020/1/ ... laystation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Re: PS4 Dualshock Button Addon

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Hopefully it'll be stock on the PS5 controller.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Yeah, I'm betting it'll be standard on PS5, and this is to allow you to use your PS4 controllers on PS5 games.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

literally my favourite thing about the paddles on my Elite controller is the ability to fuck off L3 & R3. Paddles should be mandatory next gen.
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars