Thanks for joining/Welcome

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Pat

Thanks for joining/Welcome

Post by Pat »

Also, since this is a new forum, I guess a welcome is in order. Thanks to all the people joining. Hopefully this place gets going and works out well.

I'm sure a lot of people already know, but the purpose of this forum, apart from being a forum, is to be one that has minimal moderation except (I suppose) where pr0n and copyright issues arise. We've all posted on playnow, 4bg and gheynation enough to know how to dish it out and take the bullshit in return, so it shouldnt be an issue ever.

It's all for light hearted discussion (and FITES!) without repercussion so long as its what everyone considers reasonable.

Lestat, cletus, pilon, jizz and everyone else who discussed the planning will know and agree with this too. I hope. :)
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

agreed. :up:
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

So long as people don't get personal in their attacks on on others I can't see why moderators would need to step in under most circumstances. It would be nice to get back to the days of shooting the shit about how crap the PS3 is going to be and the eventual resurrection of the Dreamcast by Sammy. WoW sucks by the way (disclaimer: may or may not have actually played the game).