Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: Ghost of Tsushima

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:I'm enjoying it so far. Biggest gripe for me is the camera and no manual lock-on with the combat.
My sentiments exactly after the intro part. I had just split up from Yuna and was having a little scope around. Rescued one dude, he told me about a Travellers Inn that was taken over by Mongols. Did that and then headed back to Yuna. Despite the camera, so far I'm finding the combat satisfying on Hard difficulty. I had planned on playing Normal but figured I'd turn it down if I got my arse handed to me too many times.

The world is beautiful from what I've seen and I've always had an interest in Asian history, Samurais and the like.

Anyway, back to it.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Scored the Tandoori armour or whatever it's called, it's like 3 missions or something. Musician tells you a tale, you head there, find treasure map, locate treasure.... Yeah, I'm it's not as good as I thought it would be so don't rush for it.. :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Enjoying the combat a lot more now I'm used to the camera and no lock on. Very enjoyable. This game is like a highly polished Tenchu.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flipswitch
que
que

Ghost of Tsushima

Post by flipswitch »

This is nothing like Assassin’s Creed, which I feared it would be. This could be Sucker Punch’s finest game to date.

But don’t take my word for it. Just look at that metacritic user score, now at 9.2.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

It's only at 9.2 because they haven't discovered the gay relationships yet. (Yes there are some in it).
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

I was being sarcastic silly. I mean who really cares with MC user score it gets.

The game can be challenging even if I dare to say it on normal. When you have a number of enemies on you at once it can become difficult fending them off.

I have the smoke bomb now, but the thing is I haven’t used it. Would be very beneficial in encounters I mentioned above.

I like the menu system. I don’t know why just looks stylish.

It’s strange going from now liking/buying it ,to buying it and enjoying it.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Agree with the menus, was thinking the same thing when I was going through them yesterday.

Smoke bombs are good when you get surrounded, can drop one then assassinate a couple of guys. I just unlocked one of those technique points and upgraded the smoke bomb to temporarily blind them.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Still waiting for my collectirs edition of this to arrive. Game looks soooo good.

Anyone still visit the shit hole of Resetera?? I'm guessing this game would be triggering for them. Cultural Appropriation and racism is how all those white saviours would see this game.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

I read a few threads at resetera that appeal to me, haven't seen anything overly negative about the game.

I see Edge gave it a 6. This could be the first time I've disagreed with a score but I haven't read the review. Their biggest gripes from the blurb on Metacritic were what Candy mentioned, lack of lock on and the camera being the games worst enemy. I kinda expected a 7 at worse from them but ok.