Sniper Elite 5 EB Comp

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Sniper Elite 5 EB Comp

Post by Froggy »

Ring this number - get through and you can pick up a copy near you with a code word to complete your mission. I got through, spammed it about 20 times and I'm soon off to fulfill my mission at my local EB.

https://press-start.com.au/news/playsta ... ne-number/

Just keep spamming it if it's engaged, worth a shot this morning as I won one and didn't think I would.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Re: Sniper Elite 5 EB Comp

Post by Froggy »

Anyway if anyone cares and needs the resolution.. was 100 copies auswide, mostly 1 per location with one codeword per location. It was as expected, the staff had nfi what I was on about with my codeword and it was awkward all around. Game is decent but desperately needs a new engine for movement.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Played some on PC tonight, it's way better than I'd expected. Feels a lot like WWII Hitman which is a very high compliment.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Yeah been playing heaps of multiplayer. It's heaps of fun with a few friends or online friends. Getting sniped by 300m away as you're about to take out someone else or doing the same brings a laugh. I think because you can get shot from anywhere at any time it makes it really hard for the better players to clearly dominate a game as well so you are not constantly getting destroyed.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Oh and it's completely cross play so I'm playing with mates on PC, Xbox and PS5 together. How life should be.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

I did like the idea of dropping into someone elses game as a Axis player but I've turned it off for now. Might try it if I ever finish this. Finding the slow pace knocking out guards is a bit off putting because trying to snipe anyone results in a shitfight.
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Up to mission four on this and it's pretty awesome. Basically WWII Hitman and I am loving it now I know what I'm doing. Amazing value again for Game Pass
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Finished this and it's pretty awesome especially if you've got Game Pass. Third mission is probably the best because of the variation but some of the later levels are great once you've upgraded your weapons. Really surprised by it, wasn't expecting to enjoy it so much.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Playing through co-op, it's great with the axis invasion. Trying to do your mission at the same time being hunted by an enemy player with an elite sniper rifle that can take you out one hit is great, really adds tension and something unique to the game. Ends up a big cat and mouse and gets escalates real quick when AI pop up and you gotta shoot them out as well.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

I forgot to try one before I uninstalled. Guess I'm re-installing another 80gb of it tonight then