Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Why are Sony being bitches?

Post by Madmya »

Cock-blocking the Activision deal. It's like a child screaming "not fair!" whilst acquiring huge companies that matter more to me like Bungie.

Get in the bin, Sony.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Re: Why are Sony being bitches?

Post by Froggy »

They won't be able to stop it in the end but they sure as shit will do what they can to prolong it to finality. Billions at stake against your biggest foe in this stream of their business so of course they gonna be ass holes. Gamers lose in the end.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Playstation users just had an exclusive weekend where they were first to play the modern warfare 2 beta, but you know that's ok according to Sony. :rolleyes:

There has always been a double standard when it came to exclusives and the playstation platform, the media gave them a free pass but cried bloody murder when xbox tried to lock down the same sorts of deals.

I don't know if this will ever change, there definitely is a club that Sony/Nintendo belong to that MS will never be allowed. Maybe it's just the way Japanese companies do business, MS is the only western company to have some success in the console space in recent times, even all mighty Apple dares not try to tackle the console market.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Distinctly remember Tomb Raider 2 becoming Playstation exclusive and crushing my little 12 year old heart. This situation isn't even close to that (for me) because a) Call of Duty will remain on Playstation, and; b) it's Call of Duty :roll:

I think this whole thing just reminds me that Sony are cunts.
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

The Activision deal resets the boundary somewhat though. Bungie - $3.6b, Activistion - $58.6b. Government watchdogs are looking into the MS/Activsion deal and with Microsoft's previous antitrust form I guess Sony think their bitching might carry enough influence to be of commercial benefit, even if it leaves them open to people justifiably branding them hypocrites.