Old PC games

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Old PC games

Post by Vince »

Probably not the place to put this but just asking if anyone here knows the best place I could sell off some old PC games? All are in perfect condition (no scratches on any CD’s) and they’re all in CD cases. Some even have their dvd cases.

Games include Command and Conquer. Doom Collectors Edition. Doom 3. Unreal Tournament. Some of the old Lucasarts point and click games like Curse of Monkey Island. Escape From Monkey Island. Full Throttle. The Dig. Aliens vs Predator. Final Doom. Monkey Island Madness. Dark Forces.

Had them for many many years and want to offload them. If anyone can help I’d greatly appreciate it. Most have original slip sheets and some instructions as well. Unreal Tournament even has an order form in there taking me back to the old days of PC gaming!
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Re: Old PC games

Post by Rorschach »

Best place is one of those retro games groups on Facebook. That or eBay
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Re: Old PC games

Post by Froggy »

If you're in the Eastern states you could maybe try CEX? Was looking earlier on their site to see what they'd offer for some old Xbox games and wasn't too bad but I don't know how trustworthy the whole thing is when sending them in from afar. I did put a couple of your games listed there through to see the offer they'd give and was 60cents for a couple but you could put them all through their site just to see potential value before eBay or FB marketplace:

https://au.webuy.com/sell
Vzzzbx, you lose again!