New Madden 07 Superstar mode videos (360)

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

New Madden 07 Superstar mode videos (360)

Post by pilonv1 »

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/811/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ids_1.html

Producer interview too http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/717/717833p1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like a definite improvement over 06 :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I don't throw this around willy nilly, I carefully consider it each year, but I feel compelled to say it now moreso than ever -

GOTY
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

ahem
David: Once you create your player, you'll be drafted by a team that has a need for your skills. If you make a quarterback, you're not going to be drafted by a team with an All-Pro quarterback (unless he's aging). You'll go to a team that really needs you to step up and be the guy at that position. So more than likely they'll run plays that take advantage of your strengths. The only catch is that since you're getting dropped into a team system, that coach is going to call plays based on his system. What's cool is that if you find a team that gets stuck and doesn't play to your character's strengths, you can demand a trade and receive offers from teams that will demand your skills. So if you happen to be a quarterback and you get stuck on a team that grounds the ball out, you can get a trade to a team that lets you pass the ball more.

IGN: Now, what's going to happen when your player isn't on the field? Will it be similar to NFL Head Coach where you're basically watching what's happening, or will you see the character on the sidelines interacting with their squad?

David: What we chose to do is give you the ability to decide if you want to watch between plays or you want to be active. If you're controlling a quarterback in Superstar mode, for example, whenever you're on the field, you're out there controlling that quarterback. However, once the defense is on the field, you can have a choice to have the game move at a faster pace so you can get back on the field quicker or you can take control of the defense and play like you would in a traditional Franchise game. We did that because we feel like the traditional Madden player may still want to be involved in controlling everything than solely controlling just one guy.
Gold. There's a very high chance I'll play more than just one token season in Superstar mode.